The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
JDY I'm up for it.. I'll be online in a minute.

Battle of the titans between DMF and JDY. Will bs eagerly waiting to see the result/results of this one.

JDY (Real Madrid) 3-1 (Barcelona) DMF

I got battered. He got all the loose balls and nothing went right on my side. He fully deserved this one.

JDY (Sampdoria) 2-1 (Marseille) DMF

An injury time winner got him this one. Thought a draw over 90 mins would've been fair but he snuck it.

Good games.

Battle of the titans between DMF and JDY. Will bs eagerly waiting to see the result/results of this one.

I played him before if you hadn't seen/noticed:

(Me) Real Madrid 4 - 3 Barcelona (DMF)
Very good game, end to end at some points and could have gone either way. Fortunately I managed to clinch the winner after coming back from 3-1 down.

(Me) Spain 2 - 1 England (DMF)
Another close game which could have gone either way, I managed to pick up the win subject to a wonderful finish from none other than David Villa in Extra Time.

(Me) Inter Milano 3 - 1 Spurs (DMF)
Slighty more comfortable game for me, seemed to have control of it a bit more. He got a man sent off when I was 2-1 up then I went on to score the third in the final few minutes.

Good games guys.

Thought this time round he would have caught on to my style of play but it still was effective.

(Me) Real Madrid 3 - 1 Barcelona (DMF)

Dominated this match from stat to finish. Could and probably should have been more if I had my shooting boots on. He came into the game a bit more second half but a deserved victory in the end.

(Me) Sampdoria 2 - 1 Marseille (DMF)

Dispise Sampdoria with a passion. Don't know why I picked them as my league team they are truely awful. Managed to grab a winner in the last minute after a drab match for both of us. Not really much action to comment on.

Anyway, good games once again. I'll look to keep up my unbeaten record against you in the League game. ;)

Started My ultimate team online :)
Im positive its not out yet.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Nvm, i got what you meant. shocking starter packs. Only got skrtel and parker that were any good. think im in for a long hard year on ultimate team

Im positive its not out yet.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Nvm, i got what you meant. shocking starter packs. Only got skrtel and parker that were any good. think im in for a long hard year on ultimate team
where do i get this now?

Liverpool Squad 12/13
Reina-85
Johnson-80 Chiellini-85 Pique-85 Chivu-79
Neymar-81 Gerrard-85 Aqua-82 Bale-81
Torres-87 Kuyt-80​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbcaRiBTKdk"]YouTube - Fifa 11 How to unlock all 5 career trophies **TUTORIAL**[/ame]

video to help some of you with these time consuming trophies/achievements into about 5 minutes

fifa11cover.png

Made my own version of a FIFA 11 cover. What do you think?

YouTube - Fifa 11 How to unlock all 5 career trophies **TUTORIAL**

video to help some of you with these time consuming trophies/achievements into about 5 minutes

I've simmed two seasons now but I'm still only being offered player roles and no player manager roles. Any help?
I've simmed 3 seasons now and still haven't got folklore.
Done exactly as you said.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

nice, but why is the frog on the front :S

US version ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back