The FIFA 11 Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned my box off and on again and it did the trick Ron.

Anybody want a match, xbox 360, gt in my sig!

Has anyone actually noticed any of this 'Player Personality' because so far it seems bollocks.

Had a few games with two members of the forum tonight:

(Me) Real Madrid 9 - 0 Arsenal (jbolase)

Ripped him to shreds in this game going 3-0 up inside 30 minutes. By then he had given up it seemed and I took full advantage by increasing the scoreline.

(Me) Inter Milan 5 - 1 Barcelona (jbolase)

Another game where I started really well, but faded in stages. He played better in this one but it seemed he gave up towards the end.

(Me) Real Madrid 2 - 0 Chelsea (Mally)

Dominated this match in terms of both shots and possession. He threatened once or twice but I thought I defended really well. Decent first match.

(Me) Real Madrid 6 - 0 Spain (Mally)

Again, had complete control of this match. After the third went in he completely switched off to allow me in on numerous occasions. Could see his concentration had gone from then on. Scored a beaut in this match with Benzema where I did a fake shot on two of his defenders one after the other but it wasn't in the match highlights :(.

(Me) Real Madrid 4 - 1 Chelsea (Mally)

Was obvious that he stepped up a gear in this match, he was dominant in the first half having more shots and possession. As a result went in 1-0 at the break. He continued to play well up until I scored a screamer with Khedira to level the match, from then on I started to dominate, and he started to fade. Managed to put him to the sword with some neat finishing and mazzy runs. Here's the goal I scored: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/45391795

Overall, good games and I look forward to playing again.

Last edited:
Had a few games with two members of the forum tonight:

(Me) Real Madrid 9 - 0 Arsenal (jbolase)

Ripped him to shreds in this game going 3-0 up inside 30 minutes. By then he had given up it seemed and I took full advantage by increasing the scoreline.

(Me) Inter Milan 5 - 1 Barcelona (jbolase)

Another game where I started really well, but faded in stages. He played better in this one but it seemed he gave up towards the end.

(Me) Real Madrid 2 - 0 Chelsea (Mally)

Dominated this match in terms of both shots and possession. He threatened once or twice but I thought I defended really well. Decent first match.

(Me) Real Madrid 6 - 0 Spain (Mally)

Again, had complete control of this match. After the third went in he completely switched off to allow me in on numerous occasions. Could see his concentration had gone from then on. Scored a beaut in this match with Benzema where I did a fake shot on two of his defenders one after the other but it wasn't in the match highlights :(.

(Me) Real Madrid 4 - 1 Chelsea (Mally)

Was obvious that he stepped up a gear in this match, he was dominant in the first half having more shots and possession. As a result went in 1-0 at the break. He continued to play well up until I scored a screamer with Khedira to level the match, from then on I started to dominate, and he started to fade. Managed to put him to the sword with some neat finishing and mazzy runs. Here's the goal I scored: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/45391795

Overall, good games and I look forward to playing again.

wow you gave them some proper thrashings in a few of them games mate your quality at the game which i found out after you thrashed me afew weeks ago in that tournement :( :P

Anyone who bought FUT09 or FUT10 can now log into easports website and start FUT11 early, you will also recieve 2 free gold packs.
I just did it and got John Terry in 1 of my packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back