• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 164K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a few games last night.

JD (Real Madrid) 0-3 Me (Chelsea)

Good game, he had loads of clear cut chances he probably would of scored on another day but I had a few and took mine. Possension was pretty equal aswell.

JD (Real Madrid) p2-2 Me (Spain)
Another good game. I was dominated this game, bad idea going Spain cause they have hardly any support down the wings but fancied a change. He went 2-0 up and after an inspired change, I brought Llorente on an put some more crosses in an scored 2 headed goals. The game went to pens and he won.

Alfie (Inter) 2-0 Mally (Chelsea)
Got dominated all game lol couldnt handle him. Probably should of been a few more but I had 1 or 2 clear cut chances that I wasted.

Alfie (Inter) 3-0 Mally (Spain)
Abit closer this game but the result doesnt look good haha. I played well but couldn't create enough chances and he took his very well expecially the first one. He scored his 3rd after like a silly mistake at the back and he got a bit lucky but the finish was still quality.

Alfie (Inter) 2-2 Mally (Spain)
Very good game, I started playing a lot better after he went 2-0 up and brought it back to 2-2. Had a glaring chance in like the last minute of extra time which I should of put away but his keeper saved it with his elbow or something haha.

Me and Alfie had 2 more but can't remember those results, Probably just 2-0 2-0 or something haha.

Last edited:
(Me) Wolfsburg 0 - 3 Sampdoria (JDY)
First Fifa game in around a week. Was painfully obvious how rusty I was within 5 minutes when he opened the scoring. Conceded all 3 goals in the second half, but he didn't have a shot in the second, but I couldn't pull anything back. Could have been 5-0 or so in the first half, I was appalling.

(Me) Wolfsburg 2 - 1 CSKA Moscow (JDY)
Should have been out of sight in the first half, similar to how he dominated me in the first game. Didn't manage to score enough goals, and a goal for him set up a nervy finish to the game.

(Me) Wolfsburg 0 - 0 Sampdoria (JDY)
Close game, with both of us missing 1 on 1 chances to put the game to bed. Both of us hit the woodwork, and each of us had around 8-10 shots. Pretty poor game, and the only reason it finished 0 - 0 is because we got mixed up at the end and chose different extra-time options.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:17 PM ----------

Had an absolute 'mare tonight. Didn't score a single goal in 4 games, and kept conceding.

(Me) Wolfsburg 0 - 0p Schalke (Mally)

(Me) Wolfsburg 0 - 1Schalke (Mally)

(Me) Wolfsburg 0 - 1 Schalke (Mally)

(Me) Wolfsburg 0 - 3 Schalke (Mally)

Then I finally scored some goals.

(Me) Wolfsburg 2 - 0 Schalke (Mally)

(Me) Wolfsburg p1 - 1 Schalke (Mally)

We also played a match between Tottenham and Liverpool.

(Me) Tottenham 3 - 2 Liverpool (Mally)

Torres was clinical in the first half, putting him 2 to the good. I shuffled my formation around at half-time to try and salvage something, sacrificing a defender for a striker and eventually it paid off with 3 goals in quick succession in the later stages of the second-half. Great comeback, but Mally switched off a number of times to let me in.

Played a few games last night.

JD (Real Madrid) 0-3 Me (Chelsea)

Good game, he had loads of clear cut chances he probably would of scored on another day but I had a few and took mine. Possension was pretty equal aswell.

JD (Real Madrid) p2-2 Me (Spain)
Another good game. I was dominated this game, bad idea going Spain cause they have hardly any support down the wings but fancied a change. He went 2-0 up and after an inspired change, I brought Llorente on an put some more crosses in an scored 2 headed goals. The game went to pens and he won.

Alfie (Inter) 2-0 Mally (Chelsea)
Got dominated all game lol couldnt handle him. Probably should of been a few more but I had 1 or 2 clear cut chances that I wasted.

Alfie (Inter) 3-0 Mally (Spain)
Abit closer this game but the result doesnt look good haha. I played well but couldn't create enough chances and he took his very well expecially the first one. He scored his 3rd after like a silly mistake at the back and he got a bit lucky but the finish was still quality.

Alfie (Inter) 2-2 Mally (Spain)
Very good game, I started playing a lot better after he went 2-0 up and brought it back to 2-2. Had a glaring chance in like the last minute of extra time which I should of put away but his keeper saved it with his elbow or something haha.

Me and Alfie had 2 more but can't remember those results, Probably just 2-0 2-0 or something haha.

That's what happens when we play too many games in one night.

Last edited:
For the virtual pro accomplishments what does the ' Create 5 from near post crosses mean ? trying to do it now

Am I the only one who sometimes gets there virtual pro changed for a pro ranked match? I mean when the game starts your character is someone completely different.

(Me) England 1 AET 2 Germany (*Jones*)

He deserved the game, I played **** all match despite Adam Johnson's 87th minute equaliser.

(*Jones*) Spain 0 - 7 Barcelona (Me)

Comedy game, went 3-0 up and Jonesy gave up XD Victor Valdes scored a pen after Messi's chip from the spot, David Villa hat-trick, can't remember much else. Kickaround in the park this was.

(Me) England 1 AET 2 Germany (*Jones*)

He deserved the game, I played **** all match despite Adam Johnson's 87th minute equaliser.

(*Jones*) Spain 0 - 7 Barcelona (Me)

Comedy game, went 3-0 up and Jonesy gave up XD Victor Valdes scored a pen after Messi's chip from the spot, David Villa hat-trick, can't remember much else. Kickaround in the park this was.

my head went after the 3rd, then when it got to 5, i tried getting people sent off to abandon the game XD alves got your other ;D

Scared. I get it. It's fine. Maybe another time eh? ;)

Does anyone have any tips on fake shots. Im struggling to do them when the ball is close, i can only do them when I knock the ball ahead of me :/

Does anyone have any tips on fake shots. Im struggling to do them when the ball is close, i can only do them when I knock the ball ahead of me :/

Roll/swipe your thumb across shoot and then pass, don't leave any time between the buttons.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:17 PM ----------

What a tackle http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/47035848

I was just wondering, when you are being the goalkeeper, when you run out to catch the ball from the cross do you just hold down Y (xbox) and it will catch it automatically? Becasue I've been doing that and I dont seem to be catching the ball.. lol

Thanks

just finshed my first season and won the league on goal diffrence ahead of chelsea with arsenal but no trophy vid was shown at the end of the last match or any message or anything to say that i have won it except if i look at the final table is this normal? as when i won the f.a cup there was a vid of the players with the trophy ,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back