The FIFA 12 Thread

I was saying that there is no doubt once UT is set up and **** it's gonna be great

Sorry, I thought you were saying you would buy it simply because of the name. My mistake.

So far, so meh. Cant see myself splurging 40 quid on it

I'll bet you a parmo that you do!

Sorry, I thought you were saying you would buy it simply because of the name. My mistake.

I'll bet you a parmo that you do!

You owe me a parmo, cos im buying PES!

You don't know what a Parmo is? Disappointing.

Enjoy FIFA 12 more than 11, tackling and defending is much better, FK's improved and the overlapping is great.

the demo is only open to gold members on xbox live fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

For anyone who doesn't know, you can change the defending by going to Controller Settings and changing 'Tactical Defending' to 'Legacy Defending'.

Say it already being said but if you press select during the game ya can be the GK, good for when the other team is one on one.

the demo is class, specially the defending and graphics ! roll on 30-09-11

Crowds look a lot better, something I've been hoping they would improve for ages. Still hoping the crowd noise is/ will be better, IMO if they nail the atmosphere of games it will be 20% more realistic. As it is you would think every game is a friendly, grounds like Anfield and Brittania should be rocking for the big games (especially in manager mode)

i like it, but since my pc is sh*t, it cant keep up with fifa graphics in full. -sigh-. hopefully they do something about the keyboard mappings in the release.

I fail defending forever. Guess it's time to dust off the good ol' 6 man defence...

I really like it but I can't defend for ****. I noticed that the contain thing only works in the tutorial and otherwise they pass the ball off because your defender is not willing to close down and then go clean through. Also I'm yet to make a bad challenge because no one goes down off a slide tackle anymore, I spent an entire match attempting to make someone hit the deck with a slide but couldn't get anyone down.

Bergkamp flick is awesome but seems impossible to pull off

Turned legacy defending on purely because I got ****** off having the ball for about 30 seconds per game. Seems v. hard to win possession back from the oppo which is very frustrating given the limited time the demo gives you.

Turned legacy defending on purely because I got ****** off having the ball for about 30 seconds per game. Seems v. hard to win possession back from the oppo which is very frustrating given the limited time the demo gives you.

IMO, Pes pulls off the tactical defending style better