The FIFA 12 Thread

start at arsenal, and now planing to buy hazard . lol expensive one. ?

im soooooo new to this. the only time i played a manager mode was in fifa09, may favs :wub:

I started on World Class with legacy defending, moved up to Legendary a yesterday, and went back down to World Class, but with tactical defending. I seem to score so much, but concede a whole lot. Especially with my Chelsea team. I definitely have a problem with diving in too much.

I dont get why EA have put in an option to make your players faster with more accurate shooting etc. Just going to make some bellends whack all options up and pass to their Pro to score. Theres going to be so many high rated attacking pro's soon as more people start doing it :(

It's always going to happen no matter what. I've never cheated with my Pro and I was always a lot better than the glitchers on FIFA 11. Just be happy that you, yourself, have got your pro up to where it is without glitching/cheating. I'm staying away from Pro ranked matches atm though because people are just so ball greedy! I'm going to be playing Pro clubs a lot pretty soon.

It's always going to happen no matter what. I've never cheated with my Pro and I was always a lot better than the glitchers on FIFA 11. Just be happy that you, yourself, have got your pro up to where it is without glitching/cheating. I'm staying away from Pro ranked matches atm though because people are just so ball greedy! I'm going to be playing Pro clubs a lot pretty soon.

I just dont know why its been made so easy though! All you have to do is play about in options for 2 seconds and then smash in goal after goal for easy achievments! Dont even know what the options are there for, surely if your bad at the game just putting it onto amateur would do the trick?

If people cheat to boost their pros like that then they'll probably get used to it being that easy to score, so although their players get better, their actual skill will drop.

If people cheat to boost their pros like that then they'll probably get used to it being that easy to score, so although their players get better, their actual skill will drop.

I agree with that, but the speed that it would take to get most of the scoring achievments with super settings, I dont see it taking too many games to get many of them.

Oh well if they want to do that its up to them, I find it more rewarding to ge the little notification pop up in the corner in proper games anyway ;)

You need to imagine the game is Bumper Cars! Thats what I do, and I am ranked up around 2000 ish, no idea how lol. It's quite easy to defend once you get used to it. You need to predict where they will pass, so you can intercept, jocky them, not using A, but using the LB or RB (or LT/RT, can't remember which one), once you get about a foot or two away from them, release it and run into them, you should win the ball 9 times out of 10, or at least stop them.

As well as that, if they break through, bring your keeper out to about the penno spot, it tightens the angle, often they just run into you and you save it, and if they try and lob you, you have a good chance of saving it/getting back to grab it before it goes in.

Never thanked you for this, doing this I've gone on a 50 game winning streak on ultimate team. It took along time to get used to the defending but now I can easily stop people from scoring. Only bad thing about fifa 12 so far is the luck i'm getting with packs, i've opened about 20 premium gold and best player i got was klose who sold for 2000 coins -_-

I ******* HATE THIS GAME!!!!

#1 - Losing 4 - 1 against Barcelona, thinking about leaving but stick to it. Eventually get it back to 4 - 3, 90 minutes, miraculously, I score an equaliser! ******* belting! Never guess what next, I score again!! WELL in to injury time.. In the bag, easy, **** all over Barcelona players. No, wait, they're bursting through off a kick off, I get a CRACKING slide tackle in, disposes the ball and boot it down field, but the referee pulls it back. :S shows Touré his second yellow and sends him marching. They spoon the free kick, I breath a sigh of relief and hoof the ball up the field but still no whistle, remember, this is a good minute in real life after I've equalised and gone in front in EXTRA TIME. Barcelona hoof the ball up field and somehow, I don't even know, get a penalty and score.. At least I've got a draw, but how ******* stupid is that? This is no word of a lie, my dad was sat behind me absolutely creasing himself with laughter about how ****** up it is.

#2 - Short but sweet, lose against Munchen 1 - 0, not so bad, whatever.. Look at the game stats, their keeper made 21 SAVES!!!!!!! And I've been blasting the ball at him with Tevez, Aguero and finessing them with Silva and Nasri. This game is ******* rigged! 21 saves? He was even saving shots from 6 yards out while he was behind my ******* players (exaggeration, but seemed like he was) And guess how they won.. They got a ******* penalty, I had 67% possession. I feel like snapping the ******* thing.

Ah the whole "If IM losing the game must be rigged excuse" ;)

did you read what I wrote.. I have won 1 game on this game out of at least 50.. I'm not ****.

I'm not a bad player!! I know I'm not, I can't get a class record on FIFA 11 then suddenly, on this, get the worst record on my friends list, I was like level 25 on FIFA 11 and I barely played it. I know it's obviously not rigged but it's ****.

You can only win 1 in 50, can't get a class record on FIFA11, you sound worse than Giggles.

#1 - Losing 4 - 1 against Barcelona, thinking about leaving but stick to it. Eventually get it back to 4 - 3, 90 minutes, miraculously, I score an equaliser! ******* belting! Never guess what next, I score again!! WELL in to injury time.. In the bag, easy, **** all over Barcelona players. No, wait, they're bursting through off a kick off, I get a CRACKING slide tackle in, disposes the ball and boot it down field, but the referee pulls it back. :S shows Touré his second yellow and sends him marching. They spoon the free kick, I breath a sigh of relief and hoof the ball up the field but still no whistle, remember, this is a good minute in real life after I've equalised and gone in front in EXTRA TIME. Barcelona hoof the ball up field and somehow, I don't even know, get a penalty and score.. At least I've got a draw, but how ******* stupid is that? This is no word of a lie, my dad was sat behind me absolutely creasing himself with laughter about how ****** up it is.

#2 - Short but sweet, lose against Munchen 1 - 0, not so bad, whatever.. Look at the game stats, their keeper made 21 SAVES!!!!!!! And I've been blasting the ball at him with Tevez, Aguero and finessing them with Silva and Nasri. This game is ******* rigged! 21 saves? He was even saving shots from 6 yards out while he was behind my ******* players (exaggeration, but seemed like he was) And guess how they won.. They got a ******* penalty, I had 67% possession. I feel like snapping the ******* thing.

2 words for that - Manuel Neuer.

He's an absolute monster on the game. Near enough unbeatable.

I'm not a bad player!! I know I'm not, I can't get a class record on FIFA 11 then suddenly, on this, get the worst record on my friends list, I was like level 25 on FIFA 11 and I barely played it. I know it's obviously not rigged but it's ****.

You sound hilarious, new defending, new game, you're bad, loads of reasons why you have a bad record.

Cool story bro.
View attachment 197176

I like the fact that now good dribblers can actually dribble around a player instead of the perfect cpu defence always tackling you. Just a quick flick on the analog stick and they step around them. Much better than fifa 11 where the only way was to do a trick which isn't realistic.

And why is Jonas Gutierrez so good? He finished top scorer in the league with 23 goals and now he's currently 3rd with 15 goals (2nd season). Wtf? He's lucky to hit 5 in a season irl. His finishing is low aswell. CPU has a mind of it's own. I guess finishing attributes don't apply when it controls games.

Anyone had problems with Online Pass? I can't play online against people, says Pass is corrupt/not downloaded.