The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Havent been able to get on my internet for the past few days.

Think I'm gonna drop it if I havent already been dropped, wasn't able to get on so I've been given a **** team / no team, when i was the first / maybe only one to complete all my games.. nice one.

Wouldn't have been to check the updates or nothing on saturday, as i was at QPR away, so had no chance of checking weather i could make it or not let alone contacting you..

Considering I posted about the re-draft a week ago on this thread, saying it would be on the Friday or Saturday, in a post you 'liked', I think you should have realised 'Oh, if the redraft is on Friday, I should get on FM-Base or IRC on/Before Friday to see what's going on', if you had done that, you would have realised 'Oh, the draft is no on Saturday at 8.30pm, I might not be back from QPR away then, so I will message Dunc and let him know, and send him a list of players I would like in my team.'

Gates missed the draft by about a hour, max, didn't hear him complain one bit about choosing from the left over players. In fact, there are plenty of players better than his players and many of our players still left unpicked, but if you can't find the drive to actually search for these players, instead of just choosing big named players, you would have a team that is as, if not more so, good as the rest of the teams in your division, granted you might not have any 'star players', but in general you would have team that could compete, and considering you're in a league with Giggles, could well have pulled you in a few points. Also, 171Danny and Jake missed the draft, and because they realised they were going to miss it, one of them sorted it out so they could pick via text, and the other sent me a list of about 30 players they wanted in their team, so I could pick for them from that list.

Anyway, we are redrafting each season, if you want, you can still play this season, and use players that are still available. If you want me to make you a team from the left over players, I can also do that, actually, **** it, I will pick a team for you, if you don't like it, you don't have to play, or you can change players, what ever, you can quit this season, and then rejoin for next season when we re draft?

Here is an example team, you could use..

Adebayore - Spurs
Dzeko - Man city
Lennon - Spurs
Tiote - Newcastle
Nesta - AC Milan
Jose Antonio Reyes - A Madrid/Sevilla
Lopez - Lyon
Akinfeev - CSKA
Farfan - Schalke
Barton - QPR
Gago - Roma
Mexes - AC Milan
Aquilani - AC Milan
Wynne - Colorado Rapids
Balzaretti - Palermo
Lichtsteiner - Juventus
J Cole - Lille
Huntelaar - Schalke

So yeah, there are players out there if you look.. you could play.

----------------Akinfeev--------------------
Lichsteiner--Mexes--Wynne/Nesta--Balzaretti
-----------Tiote/Gago---Aquilani/Barton-----
---Farfan/Reyes------------Lennon/Cole----
--------Ade/Dzeko------Lopez/Huntelaar----

Or you can just wait till next season, I think that team up there is decent enough and could win you games, and is flexible for other formations. You could change players if you want, or if you don't want to play, someone else can play with this team if they want, will just have to replace Wilko for this season, and then we will promote three/relegate two, and have 7 in each league. :)

How do you (Wilko) and other people feel about that?

Last edited:
I saw Mckergan guy wants to play.. Might as well give him a season with that team and then we can all re-pick next year? Or Frankie.. I don't really care which.

I saw Mckergan guy wants to play.. Might as well give him a season with that team and then we can all re-pick next year? Or Frankie.. I don't really care which.

Yeah, we will be re-drafting at the end of every season now, as you suggested. :) I think that's a good idea in keeping the game fresh.

I will wait till tomorrow, and see what Wilko wants to do. My past experience, although about 2 years old experience, with Frankie in Fifa tournaments is rather.. hmm.. not so hot ahah. I am happy to give either him or Mckergan a chance to play, and I will see if Wilko decides to play or not, and if not, one of them can pick up the team that I posted above and join in Wilkos place for the season, with Wilko re-joining at the draft stage of next season. :)

Yeah, we will be re-drafting at the end of every season now, as you suggested. :) I think that's a good idea in keeping the game fresh.

I will wait till tomorrow, and see what Wilko wants to do. My past experience, although about 2 years old experience, with Frankie in Fifa tournaments is rather.. hmm.. not so hot ahah. I am happy to give either him or Mckergan a chance to play, and I will see if Wilko decides to play or not, and if not, one of them can pick up the team that I posted above and join in Wilkos place for the season, with Wilko re-joining at the draft stage of next season. :)

Pick me, Pick me, Pick me :)

Me 2-2 Ronan
I got a last min equaliser

Me 3-0 Ronan
He got Agger sent off in 1st half, when he was dominating lol

Me 2-2 Gates

Kaka x2

Forlan Berba

Me 0-4 gates

Berba x2 Forlan Hangeland

Ridiculous.

Me 4-0 Jake
Me 4-1 Jake

Roberts raped him first game, he got unlucky in second :p

Pick me, Pick me, Pick me :)

Go on then, you can use that team I posted, or try and pick your own. :) You will be replacing Wilko so will be in Division 2. :)

Can you post your Gamer tag please.

Gunna update the current scores, might post the leagues.

11b0f9706555c140d66afaf760f8344d.png

Come on Giggles, get your finger out your ****! :p Well done everyone else for getting lots, or even a few, games played. Keep it up. The sooner we finish the season, the sooner we can re-draft. :p

Go on then, you can use that team I posted, or try and pick your own. :) You will be replacing Wilko so will be in Division 2. :)

Can you post your Gamer tag please.

No worries Dunc, cheers :) GT is InsaneGameR18

No worries Dunc, cheers :) GT is InsaneGameR18

Are you going to be using the team I posted, or one you picked? If it's one you pick can you post it in here please so I can check no players have previously been picked. :)

Are you going to be using the team I posted, or one you picked? If it's one you pick can you post it in here please so I can check no players have previously been picked. :)

Probably going to use most of the players you posted, may be a couple of changes, but cant think at the minute :( i am thinking RB,LB and someone instead of NESTA if you have any suggestions? Most of the team you selected seems pretty good tho to be honest :)

Probably going to use most of the players you posted, may be a couple of changes, but cant think at the minute :( i am thinking RB,LB and someone instead of NESTA if you have any suggestions? Most of the team you selected seems pretty good tho to be honest :)

Maybe Heitinger instead of Nesta? or Alex from Chelsea?

I think the two full backs are pretty decent, I couldn't really think of anyone better lol

Maybe Heitinger instead of Nesta? or Alex from Chelsea?

I think the two full backs are pretty decent, I couldn't really think of anyone better lol

Yeh they are actually, had a look there mate, maybe take Alex from Chelsea, just about to do my team now mate, i had a look at Olsson from Blackburn and Corchia there, not sure what there like on Fifa

Nah you can be what ever team you want, but obviously you cant use their players. :) once you have decided your team just post it on here. :) Olsson is pretty good, pacey *******. :p