The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Nah you can be what ever team you want, but obviously you cant use their players. :) once you have decided your team just post it on here. :) Olsson is pretty good, pacey *******. :p

Haha, pretty much why i wanted him :) Demon

Jake 2-2 Danny
Hulk, Neymar - Ballack, Reus

Hulk's overhead kick - wasn't as good as Reus' long ranger.

Adebayore - SpursDzeko - Man cityLennon - SpursTiote - NewcastleNesta - AC MilanJose Antonio Reyes - A Madrid/SevillaLopez - LyonAkinfeev - CSKAFarfan - SchalkeBarton - QPRGago - RomaMexes - AC MilanAquilani - AC MilanWynne - Colorado RapidsBalzaretti - PalermoLichtsteiner - JuventusJ Cole - LilleHuntelaar - SchalkeSo yeah, there are players out there if you look.. you could play.----------------Akinfeev--------------------Lichsteiner--Mexes--Wynne/Nesta--Balzaretti-----------Tiote/Gago---Aquilani/Barton--------Farfan/Reyes------------Lennon/Cole------------Ade/Dzeko------Lopez/Huntelaar----

I'll have that then, but have footbaall tonight, add me up and ill get playin tomorrow :)

> Will there be a Fifa Street Draft? :p

*edit* oops sorry did'nt see the other lad, let me know abooot next season :) and maybe fifa street ;-)

Last edited:
I'll have that then, but have footbaall tonight, add me up and ill get playin tomorrow :)

> Will there be a Fifa Street Draft? :p

*edit* oops sorry did'nt see the other lad, let me know abooot next season :) and maybe fifa street ;-)

Yeah you will deffo be in next season, probs just to join up there tbh when we re-draft. :)

Urm, I will see how many people get Fifa street tbh. I will be getting it so might well do a small league for it.

Think i have eventually got my team sorted lads, it is as follows:

Akinfeev
S.Lichtsteiner/Arbeloa
Wynne/Mexes/Alex
M.Olsson
Gago/De Jong/Aquilani
Lennon/Farfan/Piatti
Gourcuff/Dzagoev
Ade/Dzeko/Lopez

Can someone let me know if i have duplicated someone elses player, if so i will happily fix it, cheers

Jake 1-2 Danny
David Villa - Subotic, Lukaku

Subotic's goal was a complete defensive farce :p

If anyone in Div2 wants to play im up for a few games, add me InsaneGameR18

and if my team is alright of course

Your team looks fine.

It's probably a good bet to add people to Xbox live and see if they are online. Some people like Aannddyy rarely check the thread so you need to try and be proactive and get hold of them when they come online. :)

Your team looks fine.

It's probably a good bet to add people to Xbox live and see if they are online. Some people like Aannddyy rarely check the thread so you need to try and be proactive and get hold of them when they come online. :)

Was just about to start adding Dunc, il add the ones in my Div just or should i just add everyone to save adding after :)?

Me 1-0 McKergan

Neymar

Me 1-2 McKergan

Hulk
Aquilani Dzeko

Good games.

Was just about to start adding Dunc, il add the ones in my Div just or should i just add everyone to save adding after :)?

Up to you really, everyone is a good laugh and will probably play you in a friendly if no one else from your division is on. :)

Me 6 - 0 Mckergan

Scoreline says it all really.

Me 3 - 1 Mckergan

I got absolutely dominated first half. Eto'o hat-trick in the second. <3

Me 0 - 6 Andy - Got absolutely tanked in that game
Me 1 - 3 Andy - Was 1 up until the second half, was probably playin his sister in the 1st half..oh well

Well done so far, lets keep this up and get all the games played nice and quick :)

Also going to reiterate my earlier point.

GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN.