The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

Gates 0 - 3 Danny
Rooney, Ballack, Marin

BTW Gates, I'm hosting the next one... you lag so bad!

Gates 2 - 3 Danny
Berbatov, Malouda - Schurrle x2, Marin

Berba's goal was a farce... but it's all good thanks to SWEATY GOAL SCHURRLE :p

you sweaty basterd!!! should have won that, must of hit the post at lease 3 times!!

Me 1-1 Giggles

Neymar - Drogba

Me 3-2 Giggles

Hulk Villa x2 - Drogba x2

Come on lads, I know you have all spent Valentines day ******** your girlfriend/boyfriend/sister/brother/mum/dad/grandma/granddad/cat/dog, but now that's over for another year, you can start playing games again! Come on, the sooner you finish, the sooner.. we.. can.. redraft and get Wilko involved again. :)

Come on lads, I know you have all spent Valentines day ******** your girlfriend/boyfriend/sister/brother/mum/dad/grandma/granddad/cat/dog, but now that's over for another year, you can start playing games again! Come on, the sooner you finish, the sooner.. we.. can.. redraft and get Wilko involved again. :)

I'm waiting for Giggles to come out from under his rock and accept losing six points to me. I have no idea why he'd rather constantly lose 9-1 on clubs than play me... That's right Giggs, I've been stalking you.

I'm waiting for Giggles to come out from under his rock and accept losing six points to me. I have no idea why he'd rather constantly lose 9-1 on clubs than play me... That's right Giggs, I've been stalking you.

He is online now, playing me in a friendly. :) if you come on I am sure he would play you.