The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

07b9cf8cf60083c6a04aab53bfe0e2d1.png

This is the current state of affairs. I will be uploading a league table shortly. We are redrafting the teams on Sunday (26th) at around 8pm. Be there, or be square. (it's on IRC if anyone has forgotten). So get the rest of your games played by then, well done everyone else that has played all their games.

Sunday should be fine, I'll make sure I'm on. I'll PM you my number so you can text me if im not on! :)

Please no more text-drafting.. That was torture last time. :'(

league 2 games any1?

I can play you gates in about an hour or so if your about? Can't get on xbox at the minute...

And yeh Sunday is fine for me too, just got to get on IRC, ain't been on it yet lolol

connections being a spaz? you getting the same?

Yeh mate, being a twatt lol..i just reset my router etc, so you can give it another try if you want? Firewall status has changed so that could have been the problem mate..

Gates has retarded internet anyway.

May have to move the draft, something has come up which may limit my participation on Sunday night, so may move to Tuesday night, or Friday/Sat night this weekend.

This sucks...finally get a good team and re-drafting after 1 season :'( :p

I can't do tonight.. Not sure about tomorrow.

Rather draft tomorrow than tonight, free all evening and up until whenever really.

Can someone point me in the direction of how to set up IRC? Need it for the draft whenever it takes place?

Cheers in advance :)

EDIT: And i have a Mac btw?
EDIT: Got it figured out but can't get into the room, keyboard hasn't got the little gate symbol so cant use it to get in the fm base room, is there another way?

Last edited: