The Fifa Draft League - Xbox 360

I've never been more suicidal in my life.

Me 1 v 2 Giggles

Fair enough.. BS penalty for Giggs.. My players couldn't score for **** either.

Me 1 v 6 Giggles

Pepe Reina didn't make a save until the 89th minute.. At least four of those goals could have been avoided.. Also, I played like a ******.

Oh well, redraft pleaseeee? :)

Me 2 - 1 Andy (Drogba & Wilshere)

Andy missed an open goal and a simple 1 on 1. Wilshere smashed in a 90th minute winner, played **** though.

Me 6 - 1 Andy (Drogba x3, Benzema, Zhirkov x2)

EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY

CAN WE PLAY YOU EVERY WEEK???!

waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

gg's- btw. Not sure Jake posted our results from the other day- 1-1 & a 2-1 win for Jake.

Me 2 - 1 Andy (Drogba & Wilshere)

Andy missed an open goal and a simple 1 on 1. Wilshere smashed in a 90th minute winner, played **** though.

Me 6 - 1 Andy (Drogba x3, Benzema, Zhirkov x2)

EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY

CAN WE PLAY YOU EVERY WEEK???!

waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

How do I get the "retarded shots never miss" glitch? (;

Also, I missed at least 10 chances in the first match, ahaha, was embarrassing.

Also, I'm changing my team next year to Barcelona.. I ****** all the tactics up on my team and now they attempt retarded balls and runs.. Not sure Barca will be any better though :p

Buy Drogba.

And Zhirkov. This is the last time I ever buy Reina. XD

Doesn't excuse my shitness though, well done. I wonder who will be promoted now..

Me 5-0 iNickStuff

Me 4-0 iNickStuff
including a beast goal from Maicon in 90th min <3

Can we redraft sooooooooon? :)

Gunna redraft on the weekend. Either Friday night or Sat night :) or Sunday night, unsure yet.

Everyone play your games, I will update the tables and stuff in a min so you can see who you have left to play :)

I personally would prefer Sunday.. But, yeah. :)

sunday would be good for me too, got college till quite late usually on sat. refuse to miss this draft!1one!1

Think i'm going to Saracens match on Friday night but i'm free on Saturday and Sunday.

I'm gonna pull out of the draft for a while, ain't got the time to get my games done.

I'm gonna pull out of the draft for a while, ain't got the time to get my games done.

Thats fine. Just post in here or PM me when you want to re-join and will get you in for the following draft :)