In theory, the file is ready,will be PM'ing you all with it shortly.

Note, the Aussies' finances are pretty horrendous, but that's due to starting in Aus. Hence why Messi is also worth 1.7m

Granted, we only just got our teams but anyone got their matches booked in?

Interested to hear when we will start getting results in.

Believe Lewie and Pat are ready to go tomorrow, think that'll be the first one.

Me and Patrick have got a "Tentative" agreement for Monday 2pm London time. :D

Believe Lewie and Pat are ready to go tomorrow, think that'll be the first one.

Matt and I are still organising ours. I think he's had some internet troubles lately so it might not be till later in the week.

Wow! Pat & Lewie, keen as! I like it, should be an interesting match :)

Getting excited for the Lewie vs Pat match!

Might have to say up late to find out who wins .............. If I'm allowed :(

Might have to cancel that tentative agreement Lewie, postpone it 24 hours maybe. Haven't had a chance to even look at the database yet and won't get to for at least 8 hours.

And as for watching, I think if you go to steam, and view your friends list, if you right click on someone who is in game, there's an option "Watch Game". Haven't tried it yet though, don't know if it will work

Might have to cancel that tentative agreement Lewie, postpone it 24 hours maybe. Haven't had a chance to even look at the database yet and won't get to for at least 8 hours.

And as for watching, I think if you go to steam, and view your friends list, if you right click on someone who is in game, there's an option "Watch Game". Haven't tried it yet though, don't know if it will work

It only works if you have the latest beta version. For me, twitch is better IMO because any pc can access it. But that's just me (not involved in this just helping out).