Found a problem. In League 2 you have to have 6 players who have been in England for 3 years in the matchday squad. Currently there isnt enought players that meet the requirements so i cant even name a squad properly

Can i use FMRTE to correct this?

Yeah go on. This should have been sorted when I did it in the Editor.

Suuuuure... But if it was me, you would've made me start all over again :p

Thought you might want to see this Chokopop...

Andreas Dahnert was becoming a bit part player for me not scoring in 4 starts and 8 sub appearances, some wide left but most as a striker. I had a big JPT quarter final coming up and i wanted to rest my first 11 for that. I decided to give Andreas a start as the striker in my 4-3-3 formation...and what a way to get right back into my first 11 plans...

View attachment 204415View attachment 204416

Oh yes Andreas...oh yes....

View attachment 204417

Curious what my players attributes are. Can someone post a screen shot of Alex Johnson. Dont mind if its a season or 2 in.

I will be starting this challenge this week. Any advice?

Curious what my players attributes are. Can someone post a screen shot of Alex Johnson. Dont mind if its a season or 2 in.

I will be starting this challenge this week. Any advice?

Alex Johnson in Season 3

View attachment 204449

and my bit of advice would be to give everyone gametime so they can develop...you'll be able to easily win every game for the first two seasons with any team you put out.

anyone want to give me a screenie of Brian Arthur a few seasons in?

So far I have not seen one person playing me... Ben Davis is me. Could anyone post a screenshot of me please!? :p

Thought you might want to see this Chokopop...

Andreas Dahnert was becoming a bit part player for me not scoring in 4 starts and 8 sub appearances, some wide left but most as a striker. I had a big JPT quarter final coming up and i wanted to rest my first 11 for that. I decided to give Andreas a start as the striker in my 4-3-3 formation...and what a way to get right back into my first 11 plans...

View attachment 204415View attachment 204416

Oh yes Andreas...oh yes....

View attachment 204417

**** yeah! I'm like Heskey... I strike when you least expect it!

So far I have not seen one person playing me... Ben Davis is me. Could anyone post a screenshot of me please!? :p

I'm playing you... Unfortunately you're suspended after getting a straight red in the last 2 minutes of a 7-1 victory :p