are the player achievements just for the Premier League? i.e. Premier League POTY

Starting this tonight!!! First time playing with any other team but Newcastle. LOL Wish me luck.

So did you guys just load England into your games? Are you guys planning on signing any other players to the team?

Last edited:
Starting this tonight!!! First time playing with any other team but Newcastle. LOL Wish me luck.

So did you guys just load England into your games? Are you guys planning on signing any other players to the team?

not going to sign anyone till ive survived the first season in the premiership so i can (hopefully) get all the achievements.

i just loaded up blue square n/s and above in england. nothing else

Good luck!

LOL Not bad at all. Where are you predicted to finish in League 1?

Agin is now at Chelsea...so i doubt i'll be playing against you for a little while..
Come to EPL :)
EDIT: Can i see screenshot of my player at Chelsea (lol, why I always move to Chelsea in every BaP :p)

Last edited:
**** Harriers, slow down and give me a chance :p

Just starting in League 2 now, Still have no signings, however the board sold 5 players so far against my wishes.
I imagine we are allowed to resign FM Base FC players and still get the old guard achievement?

Also for any kit makers on this here is this weeks KotW http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kotw/87251-kotw-champions-league-week-3-a.html#post1366531.

Its FM-Base FC week.

I'm guessing we can resign them. Ive only lost 3 so far but would be nice to get them back ar some point!

I'm guessing we can resign them. Ive only lost 3 so far but would be nice to get them back ar some point!

Just been chatting Danny, he said its ok to resign them. :)

Iv lost 5. Hoping for a takeover now with a less interfering chairman :(

Slow down will you, im trying to catch up ;)

At least the board didn't sell me to City :p

lol. sorry i been getting some hardcore sessions in.

cheers for letting us know about resigning!

Harriers, mind posting a screenshot of Corey Watson please? And I'm amazed at the fact your in league 1 already, power playing fm. :p

Heres my initial starting lineup.

ST-Chrobak-Agin
CAM-Dunc
CM-Johnson-Watson
DM-Arthur
DEF-Gainza-Mclaughlin-Alonso-Jameel
GK-Smith

Yes I know Johnson isnt the best CM, so what, im biased.

Heres my initial starting lineup.

ST-Chrobak-Agin
CAM-Dunc
CM-Johnson-Watson
DM-Arthur
DEF-Gainza-Mclaughlin-Alonso-Jameel
GK-Smith

Yes I know Johnson isnt the best CM, so what, im biased.

See you've got all the USA players too :p

Mine's:

GK: Derick Van Bumwinkle
LB: Mohammed Jameel
CB: Liam McLoughlin
CB: Tom Harris
RB: Ben Copland
CM: Corey Watson
CM: Gaizka Alonso
CAM: Duncan Kenneth Greenwood (Dunc)
STCR: Andreas Dahnert (Joseba Muniain when he comes back from an 8 month injury)
STC: Jack Wiggans (Top scorer)
STCL: Kenrry Valderrama

LOL I didnt even notice I had all the American players. Thats funny.

Is that you lineup right now? Or when you started?

LOL I didnt even notice I had all the American players. Thats funny.

Is that you lineup right now? Or when you started?

Now, but only changes since then are taking out Mikhail Belukhin for DVB and putting Andreas in since Joseba Muniain got taken out for the rest of the season.

Alex Johnson is on the bench for me, think he's come on 6 times and scored 2 goals

Now, but only changes since then are taking out Mikhail Belukhin for DVB and putting Andreas in since Joseba Muniain got taken out for the rest of the season.

Alex Johnson is on the bench for me, think he's come on 6 times and scored 2 goals

nice too see you saw the error of your ways and put van Bumwinkle in goal! He scored many freekicks for you? think he's up to 3 or 4 in his career for me after 3 and a half seasons