Is there anyway way to the unite the Scandinavian(Norway, Finland, Sweden etc) countries into one country and under one league system ?

hi guys can some tell me how to add my profile picture to appear on my profile in the game coz i just load new skin and it removed it so now i need to add it manually i presume from putting the right command line in a xml file but can someone also tell me the picture paramiters for the game to pick it up

Is there anyway way to the unite the Scandinavian(Norway, Finland, Sweden etc) countries into one country and under one league system ?

yep, you can use the continental rules to make some leagues and cups between the sides, that's the closest you can really get apart from putting them on 1 country :)

Hi guys, i am currently activating and making all the North and South American leagues. Quite a few are in 2 stage format like argentina with an Apetura and something else. Is it possible to recreate this? If so how is it done with an average over the 2 for relagation? If not I guess I will just have to make it in a normal league format.

Thanks in advance for any help

Do you mean the league splits after a certain number of matches? If so that is possible. I'm quite sure what you mean by the average... Average points? I don't remember seeing any options for this, but then I might not have been looking very hard.

has anyone figured out how the club continental rules work

Hi guys,

I have a problem in editing my board of directors and chairman through the editor. In this case, my new chairman which I inserted through the editor is now a full time staff that get paid 1800p/w? That so weird! Anyone know what I have done wrongly?

Screenshot: http://i55.tinypic.com/ekomj6.jpg (This screenshot is on my FM10 but the same problem appear in FM11 too)

Please advise! Thanks!

Why don't you just edit his wages to a more reasonable amount. You'll have to find him via the 'People' search option - but you can specify the salary of any staff member in the game. If anyone is getting paid by a club, even the chairmen/ directors, they're technically members of staff.

trying to add new club continental rules and getting the message "qualification system uses compatition English Premier Division but does not contain any rules for it"

Good evenning.
I have a few request to ask.
1) i want to create an all star game for the french league. How can I make it work. My main question are about thing like choosing the date, South/North or National vs Foreigners.

2) I also want to recreate the Cup winner cup (C2) I have try decheck extinct but I don't see it.

3) I also want to edit the Champion's league to reduce the numbers of club per country to have only the champ each year.

4) Can we also edit South Africa 2010 to make it playable again at the start of the game ?

how do I make the rules 3+2 (3 foreign and 2 foreign from asian) on Indonesian Super League ??

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

trying to add new club continental rules and getting the message "qualification system uses compatition English Premier Division but does not contain any rules for it"

ahh we have some problem but no one who gives an explanation!! :(

Editor won't load

I know this has probably been posted already but every time I try to load the data editor it either doesn't load at all, starts to load then just goes away or the pc gives me a message saying that essential fils are missing :S
Could anyone help?

How do I merge the six former Yugoslav Republics together into one league without actually creating a new nation or re-introducing Yugoslavia? I would like all of the teams to keep their nationality, same goes for players and newgens. I would like to disable all competitions from the six individual nations but keep their national teams intact.

So far, I could only figure out how to do it by adding a new nation (Yugoslavia) and then all the teams have to be Yugoslav.

Thanks

Do you know how to edit the commentator text during the match? I want to make some variations for the commentator text, so it will not be so boring anymore.

Alright, to quickly explain what I want to do:

I'm thinking about creating an European All-Star Cup that runs every odd year (2011, 2013, 1015, etc etc).
The idea is that the "team of the year" from each of the big leagues in Europe faces off in some sort of cup.

The cup and all seem to be a little problematic, but not unsolvable.
The problem I have is how to set up the All-Star teams....
I looked at the MLS All-Stars and the J-/N-League All-Star teams, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to tell the game where to get the players from....

Does anybody know if that is even possible to create custom All-Star teams like that, or at least point me in the right direction?

Yes - but how do you access Editor on Mac if you downloaded with Steam? It's not in the same place you list in the Sticky....

Ta.

Hey,

I have the kits at the club's information screen but they some of them don't appear at the match overview screen. Does anybody knows how to make them appear there? :)

Can someone give me a brief explanations of how boundaries work?.

- By seeing editor, there's coordinates you can enter. How low in the territorial hyerarchy do they go?. No doubt it works for continents and countries. Probably goes down to regions. Does it reach province capitals?. And town/villages?.

- If I set X to a boundary and it's above village, does it mean that X is the last included in that direction?.

- If X is a region it would include all cities in it, right?. Includes villages if it's a province or the division stops in region (I imagine stops in region, but I ask for completion)?

- In what level of hyerarchy would it be in the grouping set of criteria?. E.g., if groups are set to a minimum of 18 teams and there's only 14 within the set limits, I imagine then it would fill with four outside that are left unassigned, right?.

(I've found no tutorial of the toolset and for various reasons I've not been able to put it to the test.)

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Found a thread. Matter of stadiums, cities and look coordinates at each. Plus boundary.