Is it possible to change in editor the month/date of the league starting? or the season starting?
From let's say instead of starting in summer 2010, the game starts in Summer 2011?
You can change date, not year.

When I download the files from the Additional League's thread they don't work. Can anyone please tell me how to do them myself?

Much appreciated.

Place them in
Documents/SI/FM11/Editor data
In game:
When you choose DM, tick wanted league, if yellow sign appears, go on "final config." and then on "database size" and choose "custom", then "add" "players based in nation" << choose your nation, return and try again. If it doesn't work, hover mouse over yellow sign and description of problem will pop out.

hi i want to put a winter break in to england and open up the transfare window to the old days without a january transfare and the window open all the time please help it wont let me change them mannually

Hi, I'm trying to do something quite complicated and tbh I'm not sure if it's possible. I'd quite like to set up the possibility of the SPL and League 1 being equivalent's in some way so that they both gain promotion to the Championship. Is this possible? Maybe through a play-off of some kind? Also if this is possible is it possible to make it so that when the Scottish teams then later get relegated from the Championship they go to the SPL and the English teams to League 1 so that League 1 + below stays an English League as with the SPL and below staying Scottish while the Championship and Premiership are mixed?

I'd really appreciate some know how on this kind of using editor, cos at the moment making players is about the extent of my knowledge. Also, I'm not really keen on just merging the leagues rather making them converge in the way mentioned.

Thanks for any help anyone can give:)

yes you can and you can also change the managers name

hi i want to put a winter break in to england and open up the transfare window to the old days without a january transfare and the window open all the time please help it wont let me change them mannually

Not really sure what you mean here? I think here you need to create nation rules but your description confuses me :S

Hi, I'm trying to do something quite complicated and tbh I'm not sure if it's possible. I'd quite like to set up the possibility of the SPL and League 1 being equivalent's in some way so that they both gain promotion to the Championship. Is this possible? Maybe through a play-off of some kind? Also if this is possible is it possible to make it so that when the Scottish teams then later get relegated from the Championship they go to the SPL and the English teams to League 1 so that League 1 + below stays an English League as with the SPL and below staying Scottish while the Championship and Premiership are mixed?

I'd really appreciate some know how on this kind of using editor, cos at the moment making players is about the extent of my knowledge. Also, I'm not really keen on just merging the leagues rather making them converge in the way mentioned.

Thanks for any help anyone can give:)

Yeah you can do that. Basically - you create a new nation rules for England, and change the League nation for the SPL to England. Next, using the sub-divisions feature, pair the SPL and League One together. You can set promotion rules etc. to your taste. Then, to stop Scottish teams going to League One, set regional boundaries to League One and the SPL :)

That should do ;)

Why is that inpossible? :/

Mate, it's Football Manager 2010/11 season. If it was able to start in Summer 2011, it would be Football Manager 2012. Logistically, it doesn't make sense

Mate, it's Football Manager 2010/11 season. If it was able to start in Summer 2011, it would be Football Manager 2012. Logistically, it doesn't make sense

Che I'm trying to do this, hmm, like a year now, asked few people, nobody knows now. Maybe you do. When you create new nation, how do you put training to youth team ? When created, I only have senior training ( schedules). So, basically my 14yo player is on full training schedule, but I want to use youth schedules for my u18 team ? If you need SS I will provide.

But I want now start from summer of 2011 because the season 2010/2011 is over now.

But I want now start from summer of 2011 because the season 2010/2011 is over now.
And I wan't threesome with Olivia Wilde and Jessica Alba, but that's impossible too.

Maybe it has been asked already, but I need help.
As some of you maybe read, I made a winter update. I want to create a new version with corrected Copa America. I would like to replace Mexico, Japan with Mexico U-23, and Costa Rica, but I can't figure out how to.
Also: I'm doing my own summer update with Vancouver and Portland in MLS. I have added the teams to the tournament, but I couldn't load USA. Tried with an other editor data, downloaded from FM-Base, same there.

Also: I'm doing my own summer update with Vancouver and Portland in MLS. I have added the teams to the tournament, but I couldn't load USA. Tried with an other editor data, downloaded from FM-Base, same there.
When you add teams, you need to remove the same number of teams to keep the national rules valid. In your case, you need to remove 2 teams from MLS. I'm not too familiar with the MLS rules though, so it might be different.

Well, I knew, I must. But the problem is, that in real life no clubs were removed. Only these two added.

guys, I need help..

I'm currently doing a http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/78624-my-huge-tactics-testing-project.html
but some guys have told me that the teams that I'm testing are not equal in terms of squad strength (even though they are all strong teams) therefore I'm planning to re-run the testing where i can use SIX EXACT SAME teams and players..
I'm talking about copying the entire team (including players, staff, stadium)..
now, recreating the exact same teams my take too long bcoz I need 6 teams (2 for each league..)

my question is, is there such thing 'copy entire team' function in FM data editor??

guys, I need help..

I'm currently doing a http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/78624-my-huge-tactics-testing-project.html
but some guys have told me that the teams that I'm testing are not equal in terms of squad strength (even though they are all strong teams) therefore I'm planning to re-run the testing where i can use SIX EXACT SAME teams and players..
I'm talking about copying the entire team (including players, staff, stadium)..
now, recreating the exact same teams my take too long bcoz I need 6 teams (2 for each league..)

my question is, is there such thing 'copy entire team' function in FM data editor??
No, you can copy the club details like name, finances etc but not players/staff

when i create something on editor or if i download something off here how do i put it in my football manager

got a few questions if anyone could help,

1. If i create English Reserve & U18 teams from the club info screen in the official editor and swap them with a club from league 1 & the BSP, will they carry on getting promoted till my 1st,Reserve & Youth side are in the same league or will they automatically stop being promoted when they reach the league below each other like in spain?

2. if not how can i stop them being promoted to the same league as each other?

3.How do i then stop the Reserve & Youth sides taking part in the FA / Carling Cups?

4. How can i change the date from which the game starts in England? (for example from July 6th 2010 to May 28th 2010..) as i've noticed after mistakenly starting my England save in brazil (Dec 09) that clubs are more interested in signing my transfer listed players at market value.. just been paid 17.5m in full for Aqualani after starting at this point, when i struggle to get 8/9m starting in July?

thanks for any help you can offer

got a few questions if anyone could help,

1. If i create English Reserve & U18 teams from the club info screen in the official editor and swap them with a club from league 1 & the BSP, will they carry on getting promoted till my 1st,Reserve & Youth side are in the same league or will they automatically stop being promoted when they reach the league below each other like in spain?

2. if not how can i stop them being promoted to the same league as each other?

3.How do i then stop the Reserve & Youth sides taking part in the FA / Carling Cups?

4. How can i change the date from which the game starts in England? (for example from July 6th 2010 to May 28th 2010..) as i've noticed after mistakenly starting my England save in brazil (Dec 09) that clubs are more interested in signing my transfer listed players at market value.. just been paid 17.5m in full for Aqualani after starting at this point, when i struggle to get 8/9m starting in July?

thanks for any help you can offer

1. yes I think they will keep getting promoted but it depends on the nation rules
2. you can edit the nations rules and select the B-teams cant get promoted tab.
3. I dont know if you can mate
4. you can edit the nation rules and change the season update date, or you can load more nations up and select a different start date.

Hi, simple question, but how can i simply give my team a sugardaddy?