hi all,

I recently added an external editor data to my 11.3 database, however when I create a new game with it, there's duplications for every record from the added editor data. Any ide how to fix this? thanks
Which folder did you save the downloaded file in?

hi all

please halp me

how can i make a club interest in a player

like i want to make barca interest in fabregas?
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/49941-fmrte-11-3-mac-versions-out-now.html

Download FMRTE which is an in-game editor and there might be some things you can do if you play around with it for a bit. You can change player happiness, favourite club/players etc but not sure if you can do that for a club

I need this answer please-

I have created a new database taking england as nation. So i need to ask how to create a continental database in the first database?

how to put transfer embargo for 6 month ? please, I need this quickly.

Which folder did you save the downloaded file in?

I save it in the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder in My Documents folder

I might do some wrong steps when I added my editor data, previously I did this:
- I loaded the database
- Then I loaded the editor data
- I made some changes to the editor data, then I saved it
- Then I merged the editor data
- (Now is the steps where I didn't know if I did the right thing) I try to search my added player after the merge is successful, but I didn't found it
- I exited the editor, then I do load DB + load editor + merge editor data again
- Then I tried to create a new game with the DB, and I found there are replications caused by the added editor data

I save it in the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder in My Documents folder

I might do some wrong steps when I added my editor data, previously I did this:
- I loaded the database
- Then I loaded the editor data
- I made some changes to the editor data, then I saved it
- Then I merged the editor data
- (Now is the steps where I didn't know if I did the right thing) I try to search my added player after the merge is successful, but I didn't found it
- I exited the editor, then I do load DB + load editor + merge editor data again
- Then I tried to create a new game with the DB, and I found there are replications caused by the added editor data

When you merge editor data, strange things happen... :p

Is it completely necessary to merge, as it's much better to stay clear of the function

When you merge editor data, strange things happen... :p

Is it completely necessary to merge, as it's much better to stay clear of the function

so, is there any way to somehow revert the changes? (other than reinstalling :| )

Could anybody tell me how to put a team into the champions league please.
Thanks

I was wondering what I would have to do to get the managers to spend more money on players for their squads every season?

i give about 5 teams in my league 50-100 million euros to spend every season on players to make the game a tad more difficult for me, but yet they all only spend 8-20 million euros and then its only on young players that wont help them win anything (no big name signings)

any help is great, basically im looking for something to change about the club/current manager in FMTRE that will make them actually utilize the cash they are given and not just let it go to waste.

I was wondering what I would have to do to get the managers to spend more money on players for their squads every season?

i give about 5 teams in my league 50-100 million euros to spend every season on players to make the game a tad more difficult for me, but yet they all only spend 8-20 million euros and then its only on young players that wont help them win anything (no big name signings)

any help is great, basically im looking for something to change about the club/current manager in FMTRE that will make them actually utilize the cash they are given and not just let it go to waste.
Unfortunately not, it's a problem especially after 3/4 seasons :(

I am trying to make my favourite team into an sick good team, giving the players for all the important values 20 points, I put current ability to 200, potential ability also 200, reputation also 200. I save it, go into FM 11, load a new game with the changes, start managing my team, and I see that some of the things have changed like natural fitness and influence, but some things are still the same, or a little higher then original but still not as high as I put them. Anyone knows how to fix that? Or is it not possible to make sick players like that?

Hi all,
I've edited the Dutch Eredivisie into a BeNe Liga (best teams from holland and belgium in 1 league)
Currently only the first 2 teams in the league qualify for the champions cup.
I want to change this to 3 or 4 teams.
Is this possible?

How do I get in to the editor? I have looked everywhere. Do I download it?

If you want 'sick' players, you better look at some injury file ;P (CA = 200 does not mean all stats can be at 20)

on 64bit Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\tools\editor\editor.exe
on 32bit Windows, Program Files instead of Program Files (x86)

I have a question. I made a new database with not so many edits (1000) and I saved it. When I started a new game, it showed me Game Performance with half a star and Game Speed the same. I used Future Transfer for making transfer updates and edited teams kits colors and such.
Compressed files option is also checked. What am I doing wrong?

I have a question. I made a new database with not so many edits (1000) and I saved it. When I started a new game, it showed me Game Performance with half a star and Game Speed the same. I used Future Transfer for making transfer updates and edited teams kits colors and such.
Compressed files option is also checked. What am I doing wrong?
Hey Frutty, haven't seen you on the editing section for a while :p

I'm assuming you can run other custom DB's fine (otherwise it's obviously your PC which is knackered) I'm not really sure what to suggest... Although using the future transfer for transfer updates isn't really a good idea because it will mess up the club balance for clubs which have made a lot of transfers

is it posible to kick out jovetic's injurie on editor?

I downloaded a custom DB and am making some of my own changes.

I changed the colours (foreground, background, trim) for three custom leagues but those colours don't show up. They stay as the colours for the nation (australia so green and gold) instead of being the colours I've changed them to in the editor.

Fix?

is there a guide to creating a new competition, as I would find this helpful! :)

is there a guide to creating a new competition, as I would find this helpful! :)
Go to competition, then click add, fill it, then click "add nation rule", fill it, and click "test nation rule", if it valid, save it

EDIT: How to make All-Star team? I found some (MLS All Stars, K-League All Stars, etc.)