Go to competition, then click add, fill it, then click "add nation rule", fill it, and click "test nation rule", if it valid, save it

EDIT: How to make All-Star team? I found some (MLS All Stars, K-League All Stars, etc.)

that confused the **** outta me! :L I'm making a new league called 'The League of Leagues' where each top division available on FM has a team and they play against each other... two divisions of 13... including the championship.

I know, i seen your thread, but my english isn't so good :/, just do what I tell, fill in yourself

Ive recently reinstalled fm to my laptop via steam, & my editor is not there. Ive tried to look in the normal place but it says theres no tools & editor.

Any ideas where it will be?

ok, I solved my previous duplication data problem by recopying the editor data, now it works fine, however there is a new problem, here is the case: :p

there is two newly added player, let's say their names are John Smiths and Brian Adams. I edited the data for the both of them, I fixed the name of John Smiths into John Smith, saved the editor data, and then created a new game with it. In the game, there is no John Smith, instead the John Smiths with the old unchanged data still exists, and in the other hand, the Bryan Adams is gone but I found a Brian Smith, with the data change from John Smith. I rechecked it again in the editor, but the change shown in game didn't exist in the editor data. In the editor data, the data is correct: John Smith and Brian Adams with updated data, while John Smiths and Brian Smith can't be found

any idea how to solve this problem?

ok, I solved my previous duplication data problem by recopying the editor data, now it works fine, however there is a new problem, here is the case: :p

there is two newly added player, let's say their names are John Smiths and Brian Adams. I edited the data for the both of them, I fixed the name of John Smiths into John Smith, saved the editor data, and then created a new game with it. In the game, there is no John Smith, instead the John Smiths with the old unchanged data still exists, and in the other hand, the Bryan Adams is gone but I found a Brian Smith, with the data change from John Smith. I rechecked it again in the editor, but the change shown in game didn't exist in the editor data. In the editor data, the data is correct: John Smith and Brian Adams with updated data, while John Smiths and Brian Smith can't be found

any idea how to solve this problem?
Apart from the obvious things like checking you loaded the game correctly, I don't know what could be the problem sorry. If you haven't made many changes, you should just start again

Hi guys, how to I use FM11SX for Mac to register a player, because I forgot to register him during the registration window. Anyone?

Apart from the obvious things like checking you loaded the game correctly, I don't know what could be the problem sorry. If you haven't made many changes, you should just start again
i've tried creating the new game with the same database multiple times and it's still the same. still waiting for anyone with perhaps same experience, if there's any. meanwhile, I will try the old "cut-put it somewhere else-copy it back" trick and maybe try to change some things on the playes with the problem. If that fails too, I might have to resort to using the RTE just to get it right :p

It keeps saying 'Error:Unable to find some essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problems persists, please contact technical support'

I've installed the game several times and it still won't work :/

Any ideaas?

i have done this once but now i have forgotten, how do you a activate a like the egyptian first division?

If I "Merge Data Editor" on editor, what happens?

Is it possible to change in editor the month/date of the league starting? or the season starting?
From let's say instead of starting in summer 2010, the game starts in Summer 2011?

When I download the files from the Additional League's thread they don't work. Can anyone please tell me how to do them myself?

Much appreciated.

Hello, recently, I've created a custom league (Not in a new nation though) and the major issue I'm having is with the team schedules. I've tried to create TV deals in the league for realism, yet all the TV games are all stacked up for every team in the first few weeks. I'm aiming to spread out TV games throughout the season like the English Leagues do, but I can't seem to fix this and I'm having trouble finding an option to fix this. I've fiddled with the specific dates option yet it doesn't seem like it works with the TV matches, plus it works on dates and not weekdays. So, does anyone know how to fix this? Also, how can I make an active manager for a team be placed in the Legends section, I've tried multiple times and he only ends up in the Favoured Personnel section.

Also, how do I make the matches vary? My teams play in the same order throughout the two rounds and I'm looking for a way to fix this.

Last edited: