I've created a team but I want to know how you get rid of a team in a league to put my team in the league. Please can someone help?

I've created a team but I want to know how you get rid of a team in a league to put my team in the league. Please can someone help?
Search for the league you wish your club to be in. Then go into 'Teams' then select one of the clubs from the list and use the 'Swap' function.

2 questions

1. If I want to increase the transfer budget of my team how do I do this? Will I have to download FMRTE?
2. I am wanting to use a custom database, where do I put the file and how do I utilise it?

Hi, I cant seem to find my editor.
I have looked on the "were to find the editor thread" but i can not find steam apps in my steam folder on programme folder.
Anybody know why?

PROBLEM CREATING UK SUPER LEAGUE... Everything was fine until I readjusted the home nations teams nationalities back to Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish. When I test the nations rules I am told that they need to be set to English. This hasnt been the case in previous versions of fm and ruins what I am attempting to do. I really dont want to use a pre existing league as i have quite specific ideas for my own. Any way around this?

Missing added players from Editor

From a previous post I have edited the database using the Data Editor that came with the game, and saved this as 11.1.1.db.

When I start a new game, I select the 'Change' box, and make sure that the file is selected 'ticked'.

However the new players I added, do not appear in the game.

When I go back to the editor and re-load the file, I search for the players, and they are there.

Can anyone explain why the game fails to load the new players I added in the editor, when the editor can find them, and they are clearly there.

I also had this problem in FM2010, and it is still there in FM2011.

From a previous post I have edited the database using the Data Editor that came with the game, and saved this as 11.1.1.db.

When I start a new game, I select the 'Change' box, and make sure that the file is selected 'ticked'.

However the new players I added, do not appear in the game.

When I go back to the editor and re-load the file, I search for the players, and they are there.

Can anyone explain why the game fails to load the new players I added in the editor, when the editor can find them, and they are clearly there.

I also had this problem in FM2010, and it is still there in FM2011.

What league did you put the created players in? It might be because the database you loaded wasn't big enough to include them

You did tick your DB when you started the game? Also keep in mind that the editor kits will just change the 3d kits and only show as 2d kits if their is nothing else. Adding a club badge is more of a graphics section question but I can answer it. ;)

You need a couple of things. A 180x180px .png image of your badge with a transparent background, also a smaller 18x18px badge. You can also make the left and right watermark background images if you wish. They are 309x91px, the logo is either on the left or the right depending on which one you are making and it is about 10-15px off the edge. You could use the Resource Archiver to unpack the official badges ect. or download a logo pack to have a look at what I mean. Then you will have to make a config file so the game know what to replace.

I still get this reccuring problem, tihs time with AFC Wimbledon. The kits remain the same despite me changing them in the ediotr!

HELP!!!!

any idea on how to active or add spanish under 19s fixtures on standard nation rules it has a division set up for it but when you load it in game now fixture list or anything like that is active ,

is it best to set up as a seperate division and put teams in ?

Hi guys,

I tried to "create" a new country. So i've read some tips and managed to put the Northern Mariana Islands as an European Country, in this case, the Azores Archipelago.

I've created 2 leagues (42 teams), a cup and a supercup. it was all fine. I used the editor feature to check for erros and none was detected.

but when I try to create a new game it gives me an crash dump error right in the cups/league loading. Can someone help me please? :S

Just 2 things

1. I'm making a new nation and I want to add a flag for it, I know I need a config file but I'm not sure what to do. (unique id is 1394631411)

2. I want to make some players to fill the national team instead of regens but the skills I enter in the editor always change in the game depending on what Current Ability/Potential Ability I enter. Is there away to calculate what Current Ability I need to put in for each player to keep his skills the same as I enter in the editor?

Potential Ability -9???

I havent used a data editor for years.... since way back in the day when we were calling this fine game champ manager. So my question is this, why do a lot of the young players in the game have potential ability of -8 / -9/ -10 etc...? Please correct my ignorance. cheers. Cmon the hoops

maximum player attributes

why when you edit a player to increase their attributes does their attributes change to be worse when you play with them in the game?

I just downloaded FMRTE. It just appears to be this file that I can't open. How do I use it? Cheers.

I'm editing a fantasy league of my own which involved teams that are all colleges and universities, do you guys know anyway in which i can make players that are in the league only appear between certain ages say 18 to 24, I know i can set a max age limit so i can get 24, but how would i go in getting the teams to only have players from 18 yo and upwards...

I know that in the game there is some Korean univ. teams that all the players on there are only 18 or a little bit over..even when they are "greyed out" so would this possible?

Hi guys, iv added all the south american and mid sized plus north american leagues. However, there seem to be now youth players and as a result the generated youth players get 100$ a week which criples teams from bolivia, el salvador, guatamala. etc. How do I set it the leaguesup so that these guys will be on youth contracts and not senior contracts

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

cancel that, realised i needed to set max youth contract age and minimum senior contracr

please help with transfer windows..

I made all the russian leagues playable and had no problems including all the teams and making all the rules work EXCEPT transfer windows. I cannot seen to find any way to enter transfer windows for my new leagues. Basically, the leagues I created allow transfers whenever you want to make them. This isn't very realistic yet there doesn't seem to be a way to create transfer windows. Thank you in advance for any help.

I'm editing a fantasy league of my own which involved teams that are all colleges and universities, do you guys know anyway in which i can make players that are in the league only appear between certain ages say 18 to 24, I know i can set a max age limit so i can get 24, but how would i go in getting the teams to only have players from 18 yo and upwards...

I know that in the game there is some Korean univ. teams that all the players on there are only 18 or a little bit over..even when they are "greyed out" so would this possible?

i've not come across how to do it specifically for one club but if you want to do it for a whole nation then it's possible and can be done by going to nation rules (your country) general transfer rules and changing the contract rules to reflect what you are trying to do.

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

why when you edit a player to increase their attributes does their attributes change to be worse when you play with them in the game?

you need to edit their CA and PA acordingly so that their new stats will stay and not drop back down to the level that they were, i don't know the relationsip between how much you increase the stats by for how much you should increase the CA/PA by though.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

how can add other nationality to some player?

you need to go people--> the person you want--> details--> about 3/4 of the way down it should say second nations and this is where you give them additional nationalities, e.g. owen hargreaves has canada and wales added there.

Hi, when I create a player or staff member using the editor and give them an attribute score this score is more often than not different when I actually load up the game. Can anyone explain to me why this happens and how I can control the amount of variation.

Thanks