The FM11 Editing Help thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 790
  • Views Views 158K
hey, i wanted to know how to cancel a transfer....help appreciated thanks :)

does anyone know if there is a mass editing tool for FM11

i don't know about a mass editing tool but if you select more then one item with either control or shift in the data editor then you can edit more then one piece of data at the same time.

i don't know about a mass editing tool but if you select more then one item with either control or shift in the data editor then you can edit more then one piece of data at the same time.
cheers mate thats great

when im editing defenders there stars dont go up on my defenders rating from my assistant why

Last edited:
hey, i wanted to know how to cancel a transfer....help appreciated thanks :)

sorry mate i don't know how to do this, i think i read somwhere that it's in 2 or 3 of the extra files instead of on the editor itself but i might be wrong. however i know that whoever it was trying to do this was trying to stop a tranfer of sergio canales to real madrid so searching that might help you.

Could someone explain to me the meaning of the negative numbers ( negative 1-10) for PA...what they do and how to change them/what it means when they are changed?

1 represents 1-20
2 represents 21-40
3 represents 41-60
4 represents 61-80
5 represents 81-100
6 represents 101-120
7 represents 121-140
8 represents 141-160
9 represents 161-180
10 represents 181-200

when you give a player a pa of negative pa every time the game loads up that database the player will have a random pa from the list of values that the negative number. for example a player with -9 pa will always have a pa between 161 and 180 (inclusive) but it will be different on different saves. this is mainly used to represent youth players who you can tell will be good/great but you can't tell exactly how good/great they could become due to their young age.

1 represents 1-20
2 represents 21-40
3 represents 41-60
4 represents 61-80
5 represents 81-100
6 represents 101-120
7 represents 121-140
8 represents 141-160
9 represents 161-180
10 represents 181-200

when you give a player a pa of negative pa every time the game loads up that database the player will have a random pa from the list of values that the negative number. for example a player with -9 pa will always have a pa between 161 and 180 (inclusive) but it will be different on different saves. this is mainly used to represent youth players who you can tell will be good/great but you can't tell exactly how good/great they could become due to their young age.

Ahhhh, thank you..that explains a lot..do you change it just by putting a negative number in the PA box?

yeah that's how you change it, and i'll just add that you can still put positive numbers in to the pa box similar to the ca box if you want and these are commonly found in players that are over i think it's 23 when they are less likely to make big jumps in ca.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Right, having a problem I haven't found anywhere else on the site, so trying here in the hope someone can help.

When I attempt to load the editor, all I get is the image I've attached to this post. It's a white screen with four clickable words, which would usually be tabs. Nothing else is accessable though and the words can't be 'accessed' in any way.

So basically the editor's broke. :( Any advice?

if you look at this thread then it's the same idea but you just need to replace the football manager 2010 with data editor 2011.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/fm-2010-xml-parsing-error-solution-t31688.html

Hey Guys.

I cant seem to load any of the databases, even the default one nor the new patched 11.2.1.

Im I doing something wrong. I open up the editor in tools, then go to load database, I choose the latest patch and it shows it loading, but when it is finished it is empty. 0 clubs, 0 players, 0 everything.

Did it install bad or something?

Thanks

Hey Guys.

I cant seem to load any of the databases, even the default one nor the new patched 11.2.1.

Im I doing something wrong. I open up the editor in tools, then go to load database, I choose the latest patch and it shows it loading, but when it is finished it is empty. 0 clubs, 0 players, 0 everything.

Did it install bad or something?

Thanks

Yeah maybe you should re-install it

Is there any way to create a player?

Yeah you need to use the data editor. Click file --> load database and then go to the people tab on the left. near the bottom right should be an option to add.

Once you've filled out all the details go to file --> save editor data

Then you need to start a new game on FM11 for your new player to be in game

Yeah maybe you should re-install it

Yeah you need to use the data editor. Click file --> load database and then go to the people tab on the left. near the bottom right should be an option to add.

Once you've filled out all the details go to file --> save editor data

Then you need to start a new game on FM11 for your new player to be in game

Ahh right thanks..sorry for all the questions but is there anyway that you can create a player in a save that you have already started because i dont wanna start again?

Ahh right thanks..sorry for all the questions but is there anyway that you can create a player in a save that you have already started because i dont wanna start again?

Using fmrte rename a **** player in your team and change ca/pa and stats

Is it possible for a player to represent both a FIFA and non-FIFA nation without any trouble? I know in RL that this is possible, but in game can players accept call-ups for both teams?

thanks a lot sammyt...

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

sorry lads but could anyone tel me how i would be able to put the reserve league in the SPL back on?...i am not 100%...thanks for any help

Last edited:
Back