August 2022​

Aug22-z.png

6th August 2022
Championship

Aug22-a.png

Sheffield Wednesday give us a warm welcome to the Championship as the smash home four goals in a dominant display. Continuing on from his impressive Pre-season, Weimann nets an impressive brace from the right wing, whilst Wellington Paulista marked his full Leicester debut with a well taken goal to open his account. Promising signs.

9th August 2022
Capital One Cup - 1st Round

LC23-a.png

Having picked up a goal in the white-wash against Sheffield Wednesday, former United winger, Fabio makes it two goals in two games as he sneaks us past Port-Vale and into the second round of the competition. I've never performed well in the competition and I'm not going to be making any determined efforts this time around either.

13th August 2022
Championship

Aug22-b.png

Honeymoon period over. One game. That's all I got. Brentford have forced themselves into the Championship in style following Mark Warburton's solid work and they continue to prove to be a force to be reckoned with, as despite Fabio's third goal in as many games we fall to a late home defeat.

16th August 2022
Championship

Aug22-c.png

Having taken away my opportunity at making it into the Championship with Tranmere, Blackpool nearly reinforced my hatred for the Tangerines as they narrowly missed out on pushing us towards another early season defeat. Fortunately English prodigy Gribbin managed to find the back of the net to claim an undeserved point.

20th August 2022
Championship

Aug22-d.png

Back to winning ways following an early wobble all be it courtesy of an own-goal just after the start of the second half. New signing Felicioli continued the impressive form of my summer arrivals as he tucks home a goal to make the result more impressive. The former Juve winger has been putting on some impressive displays already this season.

23rd August 2022
Capital One Cup - 2nd Round

LC23-b.png

The Capital One Cup throws us out in humiliating fashion as my second string squad is humbled by Carlisle. Andreas Weimann seems determined to get my attention with another goal showing off the Austrians undoubted ability at this level and I soon reward the former Ram with a starting spot in the next game.

27th August 2022
Championship

Aug22-e.png

My faith in Weimann is soon rewarded as he tucks home the winning goal of the game from the right flank, whilst his opposite winger, Felicioli joins him back on the score-sheet with another superb individual goal, cutting in from the left. My wide-men are certainly taking the spot-light away from the rest of the squad so far.

August 2022
Championship

Aug22.png

Despite a minor wobble mid-way through the season I find myself already dueling it out at the top end of the table. With only five games played its always impossible to see what the season will hold for us this time around but having signed a host of young talent with a budget nearly double that of my rivals, anything less then a play-off spot is going to be disappointing.

September 2022​

Sep22-z.png

10th September 2022
Championship

Sep22-a.png

Wycombe pull of somewhat of an upset as they claim a point against my promotion favoured Foxes. With Italian winger, Felicioli finding the back of the net with just five minutes remaining, I was confident that we where about to ****** all three points but almost as soon as we kicked off, the Swans quickly found a reply.

13th September 2022
Championship

Sep22-b.png

Wellington Paulista took his time since finding the back of the net on the opening day but hes certainly been making up for lost time of late netting a brace against Cardiff to send off the swallows and put us back into the top four places. If we can keep the impressive Brazilian in this kind of form we should cruise our way into the Premier League.

17th September 2022
Championship

Sep22-c.png

No Welly on the score-sheet but non the less another impressive display from the rapidly improving Foxes. An own goal soon got us underway in fine style but it was the ever impressive Italian, Felicioli who ensured we would claim a deserved three points against a sloppy Barnsley.

24th September 2022
Championship

Sep22-d.png

Our season's two early star performers combine to see of a struggling Bournemouth. The former Premier League side have been fighting it out int the Championship for the last four seasons and look set to remain in the second tier of English football following a poor display at the King Power Stadium.

27th September 2022
Championship

Sep22-e.png

Fellow relegated side, Sunderland are hopefully ruing the fact that they turned me down at the start of the season. Comfortably in charge of the Foxes, I sat on the sidelines to watch my boys cruise into a comfortable two goal lead after just fifteen minutes. Winning these kind of matches is a sure fire way to see us into the Premier League.

September 2022
Championship

Sep22_1.png

On the back of four victories in a row we find ourselves rooted into the early fight for the automatic spots at the top of the table. The cream of the crop is already rising to the top of the table and we're quickly starting to eye up the competition in the race for a new start in the Premier league.

THE DerbyJack!!

Not sure if you remember me from the Sortitoutsi page, followed all your stories on there, my favorite being the Plymouth Pilgramage! Anyway I've just sat here in work for 45minutes or so and read through all 21 pages and I must say this has been a superb time waster. What a great idea to see something different and you're doing grand. Had a few good stints, Tranmere was a rollercoaster thats for sure. All the best at Leicester as it seems you're now hitting the high life. Moneys creeping up.

I'll be following this from now that is for sure.

THE DerbyJack!!

Not sure if you remember me from the Sortitoutsi page, followed all your stories on there, my favorite being the Plymouth Pilgramage! Anyway I've just sat here in work for 45minutes or so and read through all 21 pages and I must say this has been a superb time waster. What a great idea to see something different and you're doing grand. Had a few good stints, Tranmere was a rollercoaster thats for sure. All the best at Leicester as it seems you're now hitting the high life. Moneys creeping up.

I'll be following this from now that is for sure.
So that's why all the workers are so tired when they come home ;)

Hey Dan! I do indeed remember! Thanks very much for the kind words, its good to see you back again!

Cheers Toddzy

To be fair Patrick's amazing story, along with many others does the same for me!

October 2022

Oct22-z.png

1st October 2022
Championship

Oct22-a.png

A fantastic month gets underway with a one goal victory over what should be a promotion chasing Middlesbrough. The Tee-siders have found themselves way off the mark of the leading pack this time around and Wellington Paulista was in no mood to lend them a hand tucking home the only goal of the game.

14th October 2022
Championship

Oct22-b.png

Another potential strong team is put to the sword when the Foxes score three goals to see off former Premier League stalwarts, Stoke. The Potters are struggling to mount any form of come-back to the Premier League and look set for an even longer spell in the second tier as our midfield tucks home three goals.

18th October 2022
Championship

Oct22-c.png

Continuing our superb run of form we see off Rotherham in another superb display from our midfielders. Holding midfielder George Thorne made a rare appearance in the opposition box to smash home a goal, whilst former Red Devil and highly rated Callum Gribbin makes it two goals in as many games to continue his impressive debut season in the Premier League.

22nd October 2022
Championship

Oct22-d.png

Felicioli has been in sensational form at this early stage of the season and the Italian once again makes a return to the scoresheet with an equalizing goal but it was left to left-back Fabio and the referee to secure the three points as a fortunate late penalty keeps the winning streak alive.

26th October 2022
Championship

Oct22-e.png

Having scraped past Blackburn a tie against fellow relegated club, Aston Villa could have brought an end to our exceptional run but instead turned into a near complete white-wash. Wellington Paulista finds his way to the back of the net following three games without a goal whilst our wingers join him on the score-sheet to ensure a four goal demolition job.

29th October 2022
Championship

Oct22-f.png

Rounding off the month is another almost perfect game. Japanese winger Haraguchi has been impressive on the right-flank already this season but Brazilian frontman, Wellington Paulista scored a late blooming hat-trick to ensure he remained at the front of the fans minds and ensure he remains in the running for the top scorer in the division.

October 2022
Championship

Oct22.png

Following what can only be described as a flawless month we have shot straight through the automatic spots and into the best seat in the division. With us now relatively deep into the season its time to start building on this cracking month and ensure we build on our already impressive seven point gap.

Got a nice lead at the top so far hopefully you can improve on it

You're too kind Jack! And what a sensational month, you're cruising now! :D

Great month!

Btw, do you only have England playable? It's only there you've managed yet.

Great story!

Great story, really enjoying your mercenary manager life! Get Leicester back in the Premier League and see if England come calling ;)

Cheers ninjaskill, heres hoping!

Thanks Raar. Its strange to think that was only a handful of seasons ago.

No more then deserved! Thanks as usual Patrick!

I was thinking about this myself Deathball but I honestly do have more then just England I promise, it just seems that my name hasn't crossed the channel just yet. Thanks again.

Thanks alot CTIDsothere, we're well on course for once!

Cheers Seano

November 2022

Nov22-z.png

1st November 2022
Championship

Nov22-a.png

Our winning streak comes to an abrupt end with a promotion chasing Huddersfield pulling off a second-half resurgence to see off the Foxes at the King Power Stadium. Japanese winger, Haraguchi has been on an impressive run of form of late but even his first half thunderbolt could do nothing to secure us with even a point.

5th November 2022
Championship

Nov22-b.png

Bouncing back from the disappointing defeat took just four days as we hammer Ipswich back infront of our home crowd. Our midfielders once again stole the show, with the ever impressive Haraguchi being joined by Swedish Summer signing, Svensson and left winger Fosu on the scoresheet with some one way traffic on Bonfire night.

19th November 2022
Championship

Nov22-c.png

Brighton had dropped out of the Championship entirely but are quickly establishing themselves as a Championship promotion contender but our Brazilian star striker, Wellington Paulista pulling off some style to score another brace and push our ways back into the automatic spots. When Welly is in form he is unstoppable.

26th November 2022
Championship

Nov22-d.png

Despite being able to breeze through the majority of games a potentially crucial tie against our closest rivals, Wolverhampton Wanderers quickly gave us an unwelcome reality check on our title hopes. The West Midland force certainly earned the victory, pushing our usually relaxed defence to the limit whilst our midfielder finally met their match. Its no walk in the park anymore.

30th November 2022
Championship

Nov22-e.png

Once again the squad rallies from defeat in style with a comfortable victory over a struggling Millwall. Our string pulling, midfielder Callum Gribbin continues to impress sat just behind the lone striker but its our Italian winger once again making the headlines as he nets another brace for his already lofty goal tally.

November 2022
Championship

Nov22.png

Despite losing two games this month, including one to our closest rivals, Wolves we continue to remain in the hot-seat. With our lead being cut to six points we're no longer in the clear as we barrel towards the mid-way point of the season. With the points combined with our excellent goal difference we've essentially got two games in hand over any of the nearest chasers...A world away from a relegation to the Vanarama South. How times have changed.

December 2022​

Dec22-z.png

3rd December 2022
Championship

Dec22-a.png

QPR under the command of former Liverpool legend, Steven Gerrard are mounting a convincing push for promotion but their hard work was soon undone thanks to the hard-work of our sublime striker, Wellington Paulista. Welly is proving to be a level above in the Championship and on his day can score goals with ease, as long as we keep the former Benfica striker scoring, we should ease our way into the top flight.

10th December 2022
Championship

Dec22-b.png

Former Newcastle striker, Adam Armstrong continued his career long goal of showing Newcastle just what they are missing out on by netting a well taken hat-trick past our hapless defence. Sheffield United are hardly a title challenging side but despite another goal a piece for our formidable Japanese and Brazilian goalscorers we let the points slip through our fingers.

17th December 2022
Championship

Dec22-c.png

The boys never seem to stay down for long and despite not quite bouncing back with quite the enthusiasm of the last few occasions they still manage to pick up the all important victory with Welly continuing his superb vein of form with the match winning goal just after the break.

26th December 2022
Championship

Dec22-d.png

Welly just can't stop scoring. It took the Premier league bound striker just six minutes to find the back of the net against Sheffield Wednesday as his ability continues to match up his undoubted potential. With our summer signing very much making a name for himself in the division we can only hope Paulista's debut in the top flight comes in a Leicester City shirt.

31st December 2022
Championship

Dec22-e.png

The form seems to be unstoppable. Against recently promoted Blackpool we run out four goals winners as Wellington snaps up another brace infront of his increasingly adoring public. With a release clause of just fifteen million in his contract I'm already desperatley trying to convince the future Brazilian star to sign up to a new long term contract with the Foxes.

December 2022
Championship

Dec22.png

Following another near faultless month we maintain our spot at the top of the table, whilst adding to our points difference with another solitary point keeping an equally impressive Wolves at bay. We're past the half-way stage now. Just the matter of ensuring we keep winning and Wellington keeps scoring. The promised land awaits.

Leicester.png

With things in the league going almost too well, the January transfer window was almost an unwelcome distraction but non the less the Foxes still had some business to attend to...

JanTran23-OUT.png

Three transfers all depart the club for growing fees throughout the course of the window as we look to make a small profit on three players all yet to make an appearance for the club under my tenure. Making a nice one and a half million pound profit in the window, mainly courtesy of Anji certainly went some way to make up for the fortune I spent in the Summer.

With all three departures coming from our defence it was clear that I was gearing up for some kind of change around in the transfer window and no sooner had we cleared some space then I turned my attention to bringing in some reinforcements.

JanTran23-IN.png

JanTran23-a.png

Cost: £8.75 million

Starting a miniature raid throughout France, I make my first capture that of Central defender Abdul Kouyo. The former Marseille defender has a bright future ahead of him but with all round exceptional defensive technical attributes the Twenty Three year old is sure to make an instant impact in the remainder of this coming season.

JanTran23-b.png

Cost: £3.3 million

Having landed Dragun from the French champions in the Summer, we return to Paris in order to take a defender from the opposite side of the pitch in the shape of Brazilian left back Marcao. Like Dragun he too might not be able to excel at winning the ball back down the flanks but with his doubtless speed , he could prove a handful for any defence in this league and beyond.

With the defence now bolstered with two more blockbuster signings the Premier League quality is now flowing through this seemingly Premier League bound club, now there's just the small matter of ensuring we get there.

Last edited:

January 2023​

Jan23-z.png

2nd January 2023
Championship

Jan23-a.png

Building on our impressive festive period we charge into the new year with a five goal victory over a struggling Fulham. Once again our attacking midfielders took Fulham apart with Welly scoring yet another goal before making way for a rare appearance from New Zealander, Chris Wood that saw him score his first of the season.

7th January 2023
FA Cup - 3rd Round

FAC22-a.png

With things going swimmingly in the league, for once I didn't welcome the distraction of the FA Cup but in usual fashion I made the most of the opportunity to cruise into the fourth round. A run out for Weimann and Chris Wood saw both find the score-sheet to prove that they should not be forgotten on the sidelines, whilst new signing Kouyo made it a debut to remember with an impressive headed goal.

14th January 2023
Championship

Jan23-b.png

Back to the league and having made the most of his opportunities in the FA Cup, our Austrian winger is rewarded with a starting spot in the very next game and he once again rewards my faith. A well taken debut builds on Gribbins blistering start to help us easily ****** all three points from Wycombe

21st January 2023
Championship

Jan23-c.png

The two clubs that once played out one of the most dramatic Championship Play-off finals of all time, seem to now be a gulf apart courtesy of a Wellington inspired victory at Vicarage Road. The prolific striker once again nets a brace with his two leading play makers taking the opportunity to join him on the scoresheet themselves.

28th January 2023
FA Cup - 4th Round

FAC22-b.png

Rounding off what proved to be an incredible start to the year, we overcome the Premier League's Reading in the FA Cup. The in-form Austrian, Weimann once again became the name on the lips of the Leicester faithful courtesy of a quick-fire brace. With the club now charging headlong into the top flight its some welcome good news to see us prove ourselves against a Top-flight club...all be it one desperately fighting relegation.

January 2023
Championship

Jan23.png

Wolves fall apart following the start of the new year, whilst the Foxes seemingly go from strength to strength with another winning streak now well under-way. With the gap now built up to a commanding Twelve points, the chasing pack are going to have to pull off a miracle to catch us now.

Really enjoying the story, Jack. Have been reading it since the start :) good luck for the rest of the season!

Are you using the the regen replacement photo pack from SI? There are a couple of pic files that need removing as well to avoid the layering effect of having some double heads.

Thanks Ekul, hopes its been relatively entertaining!

I am not to be honest. Is that why some of my players look down-right deformed? I just figured the future was going to be full of horrific mutants. Thanks for the heads up Wkdsoul. Can I apply it mid career?

February 2023

Feb23-z.png

4th February 2023
Championship

Feb23-a.png

Once again our winning streak only lasts for one month as February kicks off with a hard-earned draw against Cardiff. Having kicked the year off with a bang, The Swallows seemed determined to end our run of good fortune but young Svensson managed to salvage atleast a point. The Swedish midfielder is quickly developing into a superb player in the middle of the field.

7th February 2023
Championship

Feb23-b.png

Talking of superb players in comes Wellington Paulista. If you haven't gathered by now I am a huge fan of my Brazilian finisher. The lone forward is making a huge impact as the complete forward between our hugely influential midfielders down the flanks. This 4-5-1 formation I first developed with Tranmere is certainly making short work of the Championship.

10th February 2023
Championship

Feb23-c.png

Not to be outdone by his Brazilian team-mate, Andreas Weimann makes short work of a shockingly bad Aston Villa smashing home a superb hat-trick that highlighted the gulf in class between the two former Premier League clubs. The Austrian winger is only rated as a decent Championship player by my coaching staff. It certainly seems like they have high standards.

19th February 2023
FA Cup - 5th Round

FAC22-c.png

Back to the FA Cup and another Premier League club falls to the rampant Foxes. Welly makes what is certain be his first but not only impact in the top flight by smashing home a sensational hat-trick against the Hammers to cap a superb fight-back from the boys, sending us on our way to the Sixth Round in style.

22nd February 2023
Championship

Feb23-d.png

With the club slowly recovering from their efforts in the FA Cup, we where thrown into a tie against our second fellow relegated side in as many games, in the shape of Sunderland. The Black Cats certainly made the most of our tiring squad with their veteran striker Jordan Ayew netting the only goal of the game. Our first league defeat in nine games.

25th February 2023
Championship

Feb23-e.png

The boys never stay down for long. Felicioli and Wellington once against make the most of some poor defending from the usual steadfast Potters this time around and both tuck home a goal a-piece to send us back on the short trip from The Brittania Stadium with any signs of a late collapse quickly washed away.

28th February 2023
Championship

Feb23-f.png

Rounding off the month and ensuring that my small shrine to the Brazilian grows ever more impressive, Wellington Paulista singlehandedly destroys Middlesborough with no fewer then four goals finding their way past the one time European heavyweights. On top of the apparent dominant form of my Summer signing, comes yet more good news...
Feb23-28th.png

February 2023
Championship

Feb23.png

With a playoff spot in the bag, we certainly have atleast one shoe in the door to the top flight but whilst claiming a spot in the top six positions in the league is nothing to be shrugged at, we now have a Twenty point gap on the Third place team, QPR. The title is our goal. Time to finally earn myself an actual trophy!

March 2023​

Mar23-z.png

4th March 2023
Championship

Mar23-a.png

With the play-offs in the bag and the club on the cusp of romping into the Premier League we continue to thrive in the Nation's second tier as we smash home five goals against a lowly Rotherham. Once again Paulista grabs the headlines but its his midfielder work horses that join him in the one way traffic with all three attacking midfielders finding the net.

7th March 2023
Championship

Mar23-b.png

Fresh from a five goal demolition job we almost match the feat with a four goal thrashing of a despondent Bournemouth. With no Wellington on the scoresheet the honors this time fell to the ever impressive and age defying midfield duo of Callum Gribbin and Peter Svensson. The duo joined the club in the Summer and have formed a ruthless young partnership in the middle of the field.

11th March 2023
FA Cup - 6th Round

FAC22-d.png

Our FA Cup humiliation of Premier League clubs comes to an abrupt courtesy of reformed giants, Leeds. The club are well on their way to restoring some pride following their well documented fall from Grace and a two goal victory at the King Power Stadium sent Leeds well on their way to reclaiming some long awaited silverware.

14th March 2023
Championship

Mar23-c.png

The boys had a clear cut opportunity to seal an automatic spot in the Premier League next season with nearly a month and a half of football still remaining however despite the best efforts of my virtual footballing prodigy we failed to overcome a determined Huddersfield. With the Terriers determined to secure a play-off spot a draw was by no means a bad result.

18th March 2023
Championship

Mar23-d.png

Having been robbed of the opportunity in the previous game, we made no mistake in the next one as my attacking midfielders deservedly secured our spot in the Premier League in dominant style. The trio of attacking midfielders might prove to be too risky for life in the Premier League but they've certainly earned an opportunity in the promised land of the Premier League.
Mar23-18th.png

22nd March 2023
Championship

Mar23-e.png

With the job well done the boys could be forgiven for taking their foot off the gas in the very next game as they ride their luck to claim an undeserved point against Blackburn. With Andreas Weimann and Japanese star Haraguchi locked in an impressive battle for a starting spot on the right, the race for a role in the Premier League is already under way.

March 2023
Championship

Mar23.png

With just one month remaining and six games to go, we've all but assured not only my forth coming debut in the Premier League but a realistic shot at not just the title but also the Championships point record to go with it. The mission might be accomplished but I still want more! I didn't suffer half a decade of complete failure to stop now! Jose take note.