Congrats on promotion Jack! Let's see you wrap up that title and then have a crack at the Premier League!

Promotion, cracking football, a growing fan base, and seemingly no transfer duds. The Vanarama trials seem a world away now.

Good job on the promotion!! Now to own the Premier League. Nice to see Wood getting some goals in

Congratulations on promotion DJ! Hopefully the start of big thins to come

Top division! Well done. Now your wages should start to go up faster.

Cheers Patrick, not quite sure how to write about being successful, I need some tips!

Indeed they do CaptiveBridge, It feels almost like a rapid rise but those seasons lumbering in the non-league certainly felt like they took an age.

Cheers Raar. Wellington Paulista has certainly kept the New Zealander in the shadows unfortunately.

Thanks Dan, here's hoping!

Thanks alot Athers!

Hopefully Deathball pretty sure I've got a promotion wage raise on the way!​

April 2023

Apr23-z.png

1st April 2023
Championship

Apr23-a.png

Aprils fools pulls no tricks on a Premier League bound Leicester as we cruise past Ipswich with a three goal victory guided by two of the seasons most impressive performers. Wellington Paulista gets the club off to a flying start in his superb style whilst the defiant Andreas Weimann adds another to his already impressive tally of goals.

8th April 2023
Championship

Apr23-b.png

Plucky Brighton continue to defy the odds by still being well in the running for a play-off spot after just one season in the Championship but we brutally tore a chunk out of their promotion bid with an efficient victory at the King Power Stadium. Despite a late goal from former Red Devil and Championship veteran, Macheda we still ended the game on a massive high...
Apr23-8th.png

11th April 2023
Championship

Apr23-c.png

With the title in the bag the boys now remain with just one goal for the final few games of the season. Setting the new Championship Points record. Having dominated the league with performances like this one against Milwall, the team well and truly deserves to be remembered for all the right reasons in England's second tier.

15th April 2023
Championship

Apr23-d.png

In what could have been a clash for the title, first and second place go toe to toe in the league but with neither club not willing to risk too much with their status in the Premier League now all but assured it was a suitably dull game with a draw being the correct result for the bored masses in the King Power Stadium.

21st April 2023
Championship

Apr23-e.png

From second to third as our potentially brutal run in to the finish comes to a close. Unlike Wolves, Steven Gerrard's Queens Park Rangers are more then willing to fight to the end and pushed the boys right to the final whistle. Despite matching Ranger's pace we eventually fell away towards the end with the QPR assuring a spot in the playoffs in fine style.

29th April 2023
Championship

Apr23-f.png

With our record push seemingly losing momentum we certainly left it late to assure ourselves a place in the record books as my favorite Brazilian born, French trained, East Midlands legend, Wellington Paulista firing home a brace to end his season in fitting style and give the boys yet more of a reason to celebrate what has been an incredible season...
Apr23-30th.png

April 2023
Championship

Apr23.png

An absolutely incredible season.

I'm not entirely sure what has happened since joining Tranmere. I've either discovered a formation that England simply isn't ready for, have forced the rest of my Football colleagues into pitying me to the top or just maybe I've inherited a team that was quit frankly way beyond Championship level. Non the less I'm taking the credit...

...Time to increase my stock in England's top flight!

Good job on setting the record. Hard to believe you went from Bromley to Premier League in just a few seasons. What formation are you using.

How does that QPR result work? It only has 3 goals listed for each side yet says 4-3? Weird :p

Congrats on the title and the record :D

You caught me!

I usually have to put a gray bar along the bottom to hide the top of the next game. This time however I decided to make my game against QPR look slightly more competitive! Sorry!

This is the one post I have not looked forward to positing but unfortunately I have some bad news...well on a football managing scale anyway.

My Hard-drive has unfortunately bitten the dust...

...Its been waiting to do it on me for a while now but in beautiful timing as soon as I got some time off work the **** thing goes and kills itself in very undramatic style.

I've been trying for better part of the day to repair the **** thing and I'm lucky enough to work in IT but it seems that I can do nothing to drag the files off what is now a very ugly coaster.

As it stands I've got myself a brand new hard-drive which is working quite nicely but given that I've lost everything I achieved I'm feeling a bit flat.

I still adore this game and will hopefully one day stumble into a new career but for now I just want to say a massive thank-you. Thanks for reading, thanks for liking and a huge thank you for those of you that took the time to keep me company as I struggled my way towards the Premier League.

Sorry to leave it like this but the Football Managing Gods have spoken!

No, a massive thank you to you, this was great story. Hopefully you can find the spirit again and you can make another great story!!

God **** it.

Have you tried a SATA/PATA/IDE/(whatever your HDD is) to USB adapter?

I had a similar problem, hard-drive failed and i couldn't access it in any way but i chanced a HDD to USB adapter.

Once i plugged it in, it spinned up and got access to all my files. It's worth a shot. In my case my OS got corrupt so it the Drive itself didn't know what to do but the data was still there. Could be the same for you?

So sad to see this end, one of the best stories I've read. Hopefully you'll be back with another soon!

Gutted for you mate, would love to see you back with another tale though!

How frustrating! Just as your story/career was really picking up. I came to the site most days to check your story out.

Hopefully you'll be interested in doing another one soon :)

Thanks a lot for this awesome story. I would have loved to read more about your way to the big money. It's sad but actually, you have inspired me to start a career like yours. I hope you will be back soon!

[video=youtube;FSWiMoO8zNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE[/video]

Thanks for making the story, it was a fun read and a very good idea.

Gutted this is at an end, only days after I started following. Hopefully we see something new from you soon