January 2016​

Jan16-z_1.png

1st January 2016
Premier League

Jan16-a_1.png

The bad run continues courtesy of yet more bad luck. Southampton controlled the majority of the game but an equaliser from Japanese superstar Okazaki seemed that would at the very least come away with a point but the Saints didn't feel any mercy for the down trodden Foxes, smashing home a late winner to send us back up the country with our tails between our legs.

10th January 2016
FA Cup - 3rd Round

FAC15-a.png

The FA Cup has previously been somewhat of a safe haven for me but not even a third round tie against a struggling Aston Villa could lift the spirits of the team as Villa run out narrow winners to progress in the competition. If there's one small thing I can take from it at least we now concentrate souly on turning this horrific form around.

17th January 2016
Premier League

Jan16-b_1.png

A struggling Watford are next to make the most of our shockingly bad from. An Eighth minute goal was it all took for the Hornets to pick up all three points. We struggled to amass even a single shot on goal following the weak start to the game, as the fans deservedly boo us off the pitch.

23rd January 2016
Premier League

Jan16-c_1.png

Its Over! Its finally Over! We end the horrific run of form with a late goal in an away day trip to high flying Swansea. The game had all the potential to be another horror show but fortunately our influential midfielder Kante rose highest from a well worked free-kick to smash home the winning goal and end our plummet down the table.

January 2016
Premier League

Jan16_1.png

The only thing that now surprises me about this league is that we somehow remain in the relative safety of thirteenth in the league despite having one of the worst defensive records in the entire division. With the top half of the table now building a decent gap we can only hope that this is the start of the turn-around for this thus far re-soundly disappointing season.

February 2016​

Feb16-z_1.png

2nd February 2016
Premier League

Feb16-a_1.png

Looking to build on the end to our Winless streak, we go toe to toe with Norwich looking to completely turn out form around and when Vardy found the back of the net after just two minutes it seemed we where set for much needed back to back victories but alas it was not to be. Former Everton winger, Naismith banged home an equaliser that left the entire team rattled.

6th February 2016
Premier League

Feb16-b_1.png

In rather realistic fashion, despite being one of the least consistent teams in the league, we managed to pick up an unexpected victory in the Theater of Dreams courtesy of a second-half thunderbolt from Mr Leicester City himself, Jamie Vardy. The result gave us a huge boost but had the opposite effect on a hapless Louis Van Gaal who was quickly dismissed following the game.

13th February 2016
Premier League

Feb16-c_1.png

Locked in a fierce title race with their rivals Tottenham, Arsenal where in no mood to follow in the foot steps of Manchester United and quickly dispatched the Foxes on our own ground. German playmaker, Mesut Ozil ran the entire show from the middle of the field, snapping up an impressive brace to seal the points single-handedly.

28th February 2016
Premier League

Feb16-d.png

Our resurgence is well and truly dead now. Jurgen Kopps men welcome us to Anfield with two goals within just ten minutes. The rest of the match should have given us plenty of time to get back into the game but instead only served to give The Kop even more to cheer about as they completed the rout in style.

February 2016
Premier League

Feb16_1.png

That familiar spot in Thirteenth place is now becoming all too comfortable for the Foxes. With the season coming to a close at a rather rampant pace we could well push ourselves right back up the table but given how much I've struggled to get to grips with life in the top flight, I'm not holding out for anything.

March 2016

Mar16-z_1.png

2nd March 2016
Premier League

Mar16-a_1.png

Since gifting Newcaslte with the first victory of their season, the Magpies have been a steady rise up the table and they once again got a huge boost to their survival chances as we gift them all three points with yet another half-hearted display at the King Power Stadium. If I'm going to remain with the Foxes I certainly need to weed out those who aren't prepared to give me their all.

6th March 2016
Premier League

Mar16-b_1.png

Our mid-table companions West Brom ensure that we now enter another worrying streak of games, sending us to our fourth winless game courtesy of an early flurry from their exciting striker, Rondon. A Jamie Vardy goal just before the break could have been the catalyst for a second-half revival but once again we fell short to drop yet more points.

9th March 2016
Premier League

Mar16-c_1.png

Chelsea suffered a horrendous start to their season but have since shot back up the league leaving us in their wake. The Blues certainly made short work of us at Stamford bridge, as their midfielder stars ran the show throughout the entire ninety minutes. It seems their making a late push to get back into Europe. That feels a world away for us now.

19th March 2016
Premier League

Mar16-d_1.png

Atleast its a point? Vardy went off with a minor injury in the previous game against Chelsea allowing Strandberg to finally make his full debut and the exciting Swede did not disappoint scoring an early goal. A red card for Charlie Adam should have gifted us with an easy route to all three points but a second-half own goal from Argentinian defensive prodigy, Mammana took the wind out of our sails, forcing us to settle for a point.

March 2016
Premier League

Mar16_1.png

The winless streak is back with vengeance as we finally slip further down the table into fifteenth place. My place at the helm of Leicester is now seriously under the threat. The media have begun to add to the tension between me and the players, whilst the board remain awkwardly quiet as they watch me slide down the table.

April 2016​

Apr16-z.png

Before getting down to business, it was time for me to try and end the split between me and the team...
Apr16-3rd.png

So it seems I have a split dressing room...

One half, led by the work horse Danny Drinkwater are fully behind trying to turn this season around with my tactics, whilst another side containing our star players like Vardy and Mahrez are adamant I am to blame...That didn't exactly go to plan

4th April 2016
Premier League

Apr16-a.png

An absolute barn stormer from two teams who seem to have swapped their fates for the season. Whilst Bournemouth led by their impressive striker Wilson sit on the brink of European football, the Foxes sit just above the relegation dog-fight with the likes of Swedish prodigy Carlos Strandberg showing his experienced counter-parts how it's done to help us secure a point.

9th April 2016
Premier League

Apr16-b.png

West Ham brought about our huge spiral in form as I gave it to the team following a four goal thrashing at Upton Park but at least this time I didn't need to give them a dressing down as the boys finally end another painful streak of games with an impressive second-half turn around securing a much needed three points in front of the beleaguered home fans. I lept at the opportunity to use this brief bit of good news to try and renew my quickly expiring contract...
Apr16-9th.png

16th April 2016
Premier League

Apr16-c.png

So it seems I destined to end this season without a contract and to make matters worse, our resurgence is cruelly cut short by the behemoths, Manchster City. Despite the best efforts of my Swiss midfielders the strength in depth that City have, proved to be the deciding factor as substitute Raheem Sterling burst onto the field scoring the winning goal and clawing the Citizens one step closer to the title race.

23rd April 2016
Premier League

Apr16-d.png

The table topping Spurs are next to come to the King Power Stadium and it seemed they where about to run our clear winners when they fired into the lead after Twenty Two minutes but Japanese midfielder Okazaki fought back as our temporary striker for the day tucking home an equaliser to give us an unexpected point.

30th April 2016
Premier League

Apr16-e.png

Everton are making a strong push to get into contention for the European spots as we come to the final few months of the season but once again the Foxes proved that they can still have a say in the outcomes at the top of the table with Danish winger, Fischer scoring a late goal to make it two surprising points in a row.

April 2016
Premier League

Apr16.png

We might have shown some signs of improvement in the penultimate month but it seems that the rest of the table decided that they too needed a late push. We slip down yet another place to sit just above the relegation zone. The only positive being that all three relegation places are well and truly locked down following a horrific season for Villa, Newcastle and Crystal Palace.

Last edited:

May 2016​

May16-z.png

7th May 2016
Premier League

May16-a.png

Our penultimate game of the season is a lifeless affair to say the least as two teams with nothing to fight for at the bottom end of the table, play out one of the dullest games imaginable. With both eager to see the end of the season its hardly surprising to see us want to duck out of every game remaining.

15th May 2016
Premier League

May16-b.png

Final game of the season has us go up against the already relegated Aston Villa. In a sign of just how bad this season has been the Championship bound Villa manage to run out winners as the Foxes throw away a hard earned lead. With the humiliating defeat capping a horrific season for both me and the team it was hardly surprising to be dragged into the board room following the final whistle....
May16-15th1.png

May16-15th2_1.png

May 2016
Premier League

May16.png

Well that was appalling. Trying to get my bearings back in the Premier League has proved to be a step too far for my lowly abilities as I guide what could have been a table topping Leicester to bottom end of the table. At least following the board meeting I now know I'm going to have five more games at the helm of the Foxes? That's a positive right?

With my job in the balance and my reputation barely making any kind of progress despite taking over at a Premier League club, its time to take a rather depressing look at the top three earners in the world...

man1.png
Man10.png
man6_1.png
Pep GuardiolaJurgen KloppJoachim Low
Manchester CityLiverpool FCBarcelona
£170,000 per week£96,000 per week£94,000 per week

Well Pep is still sitting pretty at the top of the earners, except the Spaniard has now moved to the riches of Manchester City and scooped another five thousand pounds a month to go with it which given recent events see's him now nearly earning double his peers.

Jurgen Klopp has now appeared in second position as Chelsea suffer a horrific season that saw the end of Mourinhio's reign in the top three, with Klopps relatively low earnings how putting him surprisingly high in the listings. Narrowly behind him is the returning Joachim Low. Having last featured at the helm of Atletico Madrid, the former World Cup winning manager is now at the helm of one of the world's biggest clubs, Barcelona.

With everything changing in the top three, my own path remained wholly unchanged.

Man0.png
Derby Jack
Leicester City
£18,750 per week

Given that I technically have no contract currently and I'm now working on the rather unsafe premise of a month to month basis, even the fact that I now hold on to the same wages I started the season with, is somewhat of a bonus.

With a small chance to restart my prospects at the helm of the Foxes, I'm going to need one **** of a good start to the season to ensure that I even remain in the double figures of earnings...

Time to prove myself....again.

Glad to see you carry on with the story, Jack. Good luck for next season :)

Thanks Ekul, trying to make the most of it. Cheers for the Support!

Leicester.png

With potentially five days to salvage what remains of my tenure at Leicester City, half the team refusing to have any form of faith in my abilities and the other half incapable of finding the back of the net, this transfer window was set to be one of the most important of my career to date....

Tran16-OUT_1.png

The departures out of Leicester came thick and fast.

Leaving first came fringe players, Ban Hamer and Gokhan Inler as the two left for life in the Championship in an attempt at trying to break back into some first team action.

Just days after clearing out the deadwood in came the Spanish heavyweights.

Algerian superstar, Riyad Mahrez is the first to set off for the bright lights of the La Liga. The winger has been clambering for a transfer to one of Europe's elite and when a Twenty million pound bid came in for the winger I opted to cut my losses and send him on his way. Joining him in Madrid was left back Christian Fuchs. The Austrian has been a huge critic of mine and has put in a host of poor performances that all but assured his departure in the window. With youngster Ben Chillwell and Hamza Choudruy both with the potential to easily eclipse him , I opted to show faith in our young talent who will now takes his place.

Now I need to bring in some players prepared to fight for the club.

Tran16-IN.png

Tran16-a.png

Cost: Free

First to join the club is young Brazilian Wellington Silva. The winger arrives as a potential replacement for Mahrez in the near future but for now the bargain signing is a welcome addition to the depth of the squad. With his typical Brazilian flair and agility the tricky winger could prove to be one of the transfers of the season.

Tran16-b.png

Cost: £6.5 million

With Wellington Silva's arrival I could well have settled with just the Brazilian to cover in Mahrez's absence but truth be told he's currently a long way off being a suitable replacement, however Spaniard Pablo Sarabia is more then capable of adding to the first team straight off the bat. His strong technical ability and rapid pace could see him tear down the flanks.

Tran16-c.png

Cost: £5.5 million​

Last to arrive comes Argentinian centre-back Lisandro Lopez. The Twenty Seven year old has fallen out of favour in Portugal and winded up on the transfer list before being quickly snapped up by the Foxes. With defensive attributes equal to some of the best in the country and the mental attributes that could see him either defend with gusto or break strikers in half we could prove to be a crucial addition.

So there we have it.

The Algerian wonder has gone. I've found two semi-competent replacements and a Centre-back who is still adjusting to life in European football all of which need to firing on full gas to help me save my job...

...No pressure boys. Just my entire future on the line.

Preseason
2016/17

Pre16-z.png

24th July 2016
Friendly

Pre17-a_1.png

Kicking off potential the most important Pre-season to date is a trip to Italian minnows Salernitana. The Serie C side should have proven to be an easy walk-over for the might Foxes but proved to be more then capable of causing us to work for the victory narrowly missing out on the draw following an impressive first goal from Sarabia that was just enough to ensure we returned home in style.

27th July 2016
Friendly

Pre17-b_1.png

A short trip to lowly Cheltenham was next and once again we made a mountain out of a mole-hill. Swiss midfield prodigy Fernandes finally pulled us back into the game following a goal from Sheringham Junior, with the ever reliable and unhappy Vardy scoring a late winner with just seconds remaining in the game.

1st August 2016
Friendly

Pre17-c_1.png

Back up to Scotland and a disappointing draw awaits us against Partrick Thistle. Once again Fernandes proves why he is rated as one of the most promising midfielders in the League with his second goal in as many games once again helping us to salvage some pride in the pre-season.

5th August 2016
Friendly

Pre17-d.png

Continuing our bizarre route around Europe, we end up in Romania for a entertaining clash against Gaz Metan. A final goal from the soon departing Fuchs got us off to a fine start but it was Leicester Cities talisman, Jamie Vardy that stole the show with four sensational goals. He might hate me but Vardy could well keep me in charge with this kind of goal scoring talent.

8th August 2016
Friendly Cup - Semi Final

Pre17-e.png

Rounding off the warm up games is a small Friendly Tournament hosted at the King Power Stadium. First up is a Semi-Final clash against Spaniards, Mallorca. The holiday island's side certainly proved to have a lot of fight in them but an early goal from Japenese striker Okazaki was enough to send us through to the final.

9th August 2016
Friendly Cup - Final

Pre17-f.png

And we won it in style. Just as well it would have been rather embarrassing losing our own tournament. Portugese side, De Madeira beat the mighty Inter Milan to reach this stage but where easily dispatched with an efficient display from the entire team, including another brace for Vardy. He's an assassin in the pre-season.

Sound a solid pre-season under our belts but given that last season started with a strong tour of Scotland, I'm not going to taking any positives from it.

These guys need to show me they can do it when it matters...

August 2016​

Aug16-z.png

13th August 2016
Premier League

Aug16-a.png

So I need eight points in five games, I've assembled a team that should have been able to atleast try and achieve the boards targets and instead, they do this... Thanks boys. West Ham welcome us to the new Olympic Stadium and suitably get life in the new ground under way in convincing style.

20th August 2016
Premier League

Aug16-b.png

Thats more like it....Kind of. New boys Watford arrive at King Power stadium and are soon given a lesson in just how brutal the top flight can be as we fluke our way to victory. Super finisher Jamie Vardy gets things under-way before we are reduced down to ten men courtesy of a sloppy challenge but Mali's finest, N'Golo Kante scores a second to ensure we get some points.

23rd August 2016
Capital One Cup - 2nd Round

LC16-a.png

The League Cup us quite frankly an unwelcome distraction as I duke it out in the Premier League for my survival but at least Carlos Strandberg just about ensured that I wouldn't have yet another negative result to my name. The young Swede fires us into the third round following a far too competitive game against lowly York.

27th August 2016
Premier League

Aug16-c.png

I'm getting sacked aren't I? A tie against another promoted side in the shape of QPR should have given the perfect way to get myself one step closer to my target but instead we completely collapse against the Londoners. With the Foxes able to muster just a single shot on goal it seems my career is about to fade out with a whimper.

August 2016
Premier League

Aug16.png

Yup. Three points in three games. The form of...losers.

With me now needing five points from the final two games, anything less then two straight victories is going to consign me back to the managerial scrap-heap without so much as a "Thanks for coming".

September is going to be it. My D-Day.

Do or die...

Whilst I'm here thankyou very much for 500 likes guys. Always appreciate them all.

September 2016

Sep16-z_1.png

12th September 2016
Premier League

Sep16-a_1.png

That's how to do it! With my back to the wall, the boys come good for me absolutely destroying Hull City in style. Japanese star Okazaki finds the back of the net being joined by Captain Wes Morgan and Jamie Vardy completing the one way traffic and putting me within two points of the Boards target.

17th September 2016
Premier League

Sep16-b_1.png

Job Done!

I'm safe! For now at least. A crucial tie against the Black-cats is one **** of a nervy affair. Of all the people to save my skin I doubted it would have been one of my biggest critics, Jamie Vardy. The man that defines Leicester however did find the back of the net within just Twenty Four minutes leaving me to sit on the edge of my seat until the relief of that final whistle.

20th September 2016
Capital One Cup - 3rd Round

LC16-b.png

The board leave me waiting to hear if I'm truly in the clear, it almost seems as if they're regretting giving me any form of safety net but following another victory over Sunderland in the League Cup, the Thai board finally approach me with a new contract that at least ensures I'm going to have one more opportunity to tackle this league.
Sep16-17th1.png

Sep16-17th2.png

24th September 2016
Premier League

Sep16-c_1.png

With my new contract in the bag, I of course reward their faith in me by losing the very next game. Despite the best efforts of my savior Jamie Vardy we are undone by the sensational form of Italian striker, Paloschi. The under-rated striker picking up a well deserved hat-trick securing the points for the Swans.

September 2016
Premier League

Sep16.png

With my job secured following a relatively strong month we now find ourselves sitting just outside of the European spots. With another Thirty Two games remaining there is no way that I'm going to be taking this as any sign of a turn around but as long as we can remain in the mix-up in the top half of the table, I'm going to be very pleased. Anything but a repeat of last season...please.

October 2016​

Oct16-z_1.png

2nd October 2016
Premier League

Oct16-a_1.png

Manchester United certainly have been generous to us in the Premier League and once again they are on hand to gift us another three points, as our new Spanish arrival, Sarabia scores a late winner to ****** up the victory and send us back to the East Midlands with our heads held high. That should keep the board happy.

17th October 2016
Premier League

Oct16-b_1.png

Everton are eager to push on from their usual place on the edge of the European spots this season but manager, Roberto Martinez is being heavily linked with a new role with the struggling Red Devils. In the confusion around his future we managed to nick in and steal a point with our Scandinavian players ensuring we leave with something.

22nd October 2016
Premier League

Oct16-c_1.png

With Tottenham claiming the title last year, the rivalry between the two clubs has never been hotter. Now eager to eclipse the success of their cross town rivals, the Gunners are already mounting a strong push for the title and another victory at the King Power stadium only adds to their growing points tally.

26th October 2016
Capital One Cup - 4th Round

LC16-c.png

And we're out the League Cup to boot. West Ham are very much becoming a bogey team for me at this point of my career and they fittingly enforce they new found status by dumping us out of the competition in efficient style. The likes of West Ham and Arsenal certainly make me feel like a world away from being in contention for the European spots.

31st October 2016
Premier League

Oct16-d_1.png

Newly promoted Fulham ensure that we ****** up a quick return to winning ways as one of my key players, Kante fires home a pile-driver of a shot to send us on our way to winning ways within just three minutes of the first-whistle. The Cottagers did put up quite some fight however but the impressive Sarabia continues to introduce himself in style with a second-half winner.

October 2016
Premier League

Oct16.png

On the back of another short but efficient month we now sit just outside the automatic European spots and well in the running to make a break through into continental football in the near future. With a slow start to the season there's one **** of a long way to go before we can even dream about mixing it up with some of Europe's finest teams.

Looking good in the new season. Some nice signings, glad to see you've brought in a bit of money with Mahrez sale.

Cheers Seano, I was pretty pleased with them and I definitely wasn't able to get Mahrez playing for me so was glad for the money.

November 2016

Nov16-z_1.png

5th November 2016
Premier League

Nov16-a_1.png

Like their namesakes, West Brom are also taking on the same bogey-side status that West Ham have achieved. Rondon in particular seems to have a vendetta against the Foxes and this time was joined by a superb Dja Djedje who's brace ensured we made the short return to the East Midlands with nothing but shame.

20th November 2016
Premier League

Nov16-b_1.png

An international break gave us the perfect opportunity to rally the troops and it certainly had the desired affect on Jamie Vardy. The lethal finisher was shunned by England for their two mid-winter games but certainly ensured that he sent a message to manager, Louis Van Gall with a game winning hat-trick.

26th November 2016
Premier League

Nov16-c_1.png

Another goal for Vardy in a similar white-wash of a game but its former Gunner, Wellington Silva that took the plaudits. The Brazilian winger has been eager for some game time and certainly made the most of the opportunity with a well taken brace that saw the Canaries well beaten.

November 2016
Premier League

Nov16.png

The West Brom game was certainly an eye opener and the boys rallied from it in superb style. With six goals scored and none conceded have I finally found the answer to my tactical problems? Will Vardy finally be happy with me?
Once again the month is a very short one but we're increasing our presence in the race for European football.

December 2016

Dec16-z_1.png

5th December 2016
Premier League

Dec16-a_2.png

December saw the game ramp up in pace and we certainly got off to a sluggish start. With the squad seemingly in the best form of my career in the last two games, it suddenly disappeared at the St. Marys Stadium. Southampton are keen to bring European football back down South and in a one-way game they cruised past the Foxes and ****** our place in the Europa League.

10th December 2016
Premier League

Dec16-b_2.png

Bournemouth shocked the league last season as they mixed it up at the top of the table but it seems the Cherries bubble has finally burst, with Eddie Howe's men now battling it out towards the lower rungs of the division. A draw did little to help either team as they look to salvage what remains of their seasons.

17th December 2016
Premier League

Dec16-b_1.png

With a sloppy start to the festive period, the last thing we needed was a collection of games against the Nations best. Kicking off the challenging set of games was the riches of Pep Guardiola and his Citizens. The Spaniard cruised to victory led by the lethal Argentinian, Kun Aguero. The gulf in class was embarrassingly big.

20th December 2016
Premier League

Dec16-c_1.png

Next up is the former Premier League winners, Chelsea. The Blues struggled last season but look to have had a resurgence under new manager Diego Simeone. Having shone with Athletico Madrid, it seems the Argentinian manager is continuing the trend in England, with his Berahino led team deservedly taking the victory.

26th December 2016
Premier League

Dec16-d_1.png

Jurgen Klopp is the next of the managerial heavyweights to go up against me and for once we actually put up somewhat of a fight. Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson gave Liverpool the lead against the run of play but young midfielder Amartey tucked home a leveling goal to get us a hard-earned point.

31st December 2016
Premier League

Dec16-e_1.png

The reigning Champions arrive at the King Power next with impressive Pochettino desperately trying to rally his team following their slow start to the season in a last-ditch attempt at reclaiming the title. Spurs certainly seemed to be determined to take the much needed points, with Grays equaliser quickly snuffed out by the efficient Harry Kane.

December 2016
Premier League

Dec16.png

A poor month see's us quickly spiral down the table. Suddenly the dreams of European football at the King Power Stadium now seem a world away. With the season now quickly gathering pace we need to ensure that this win-less month doesn't escalate into on of the horror shows that nearly saw me released in the previous season.

Oh dear that was a rather difficult month to look back at, i've had plenty of them! Don't let it get you down though i'm sure you'll whip the boys back into winning ways.

Last month aside, you haven't done too badly this season! Hopefully the pendulum will swing back towards some positive results next month

Thanks Seano, I feel like I have far too many!

Cheers Patrick, although I seem to have developed a habit of breaking pendulums completely... it's a talent of sorts.

Leicester.png

December proved to take the wheels off of our season but once again a transfer window is here to turn things around...

JanTran17-OUT_1.png

Well that sure is going to hurt.

Vardy is gone.

Mr Leicester City himself, the man who essentially ensured that the club avoided relegation last season but also kept my job in this one has upped sticks and left. Gutted...will kind of.

Truth be told Vardy was one of the most out-spoken critics of me in the team and when the might of Arsenal came knocking for his services he demanded his release from the East Midlands. Off he pops to the Emirates stadium with nearly Twenty million taking his place.

Joining the talismanic striker through the exit door was my recent Danish signing, Viktor Fischer. Lasting just a season in the Premier League he too forced my hand when he heard Dortmund where interested and was soon set off to the Bundesliga.

Last to leave was veteran defender Robert Huth and Dutch wing back Jeffrey Schlupp. Neither featured heavily throughout my time at the club and were eager to leave for some playing time on the back of bids from QPR and Saint-Etienne.

With that it was time to do some hasty repairs...

JanTran17-IN.png

JanTran17-a.png

Cost: £5.25 million​
Here's the man with the daunting task of filling the number nine left vacant by Vardy. Borja Baston. The Spaniard has a relativley impressive record in Spain. Unfortunatley it mainly comes from his time in the second tier...but non the less Baston could well prove to be an impressive finisher in the Premier League. With a lethal finish and positioning to match, I'm hopeful he will wipe away memories of Vardy before long.

JanTran17-b.png

Cost: £7.5 million

A sensible man might have looked to add some more depth to their attacking options having lost their key striker however I instead signed a right-back... That said Ivan is certainly a strong addition to the team. At just Twenty Three he has a deal of developing still to do but will easily slot into the first team even at this early stage.

So what should have been a window that would strengthen the squad instead resulted in us being considerably weaker.

This could be about to get awkward...

January 2017​

Jan17-z_1.png

2nd January 2017
Premier League

Jan17-a_1.png

I hate West Ham. Slaven Billic seems to have assembled a team solely with the purpose of beating the Foxes. Despite a better showing from the team we failed to trouble the Hammers with Jamie Vardy departing the club without much fan-fair at all. Its time for the age of Baston to take over.

8th January 2017
FA Cup - 3rd Round

FAC16-a.png

Since restarting this career my usual prowess in the FA Cup has been replaced by complete failure. For the second season running we exit the competition at the first point of entry with a defeat at the hands of East Midland rivals, Derby County. The Mighty Rams are pushing for a promotion spot in the Championship this season and certainly seemed like the top-flight side in this encounter.

14th January 2017
Premier League

Jan17-b_1.png

The relatively easy set of fixtures that seemingly saved my job at the start of this season have come back round again and we kick it off with an extremely fortunate point against Queens Park Rangers. An own goal was the only thing that seperared us from another disappointing defeat but non the less, I'm not going to shrug at a much needed point.

21st January 2017
Premier League

Jan17-c_1.png

Another draw greets us in the very next game and this time we managed to awkwardly throw away what should have been a comfortable victory. Promising winger, Gray and Swiss prodigy Fernandes fired us into a two goal lead following a dominant first half but a total collapse in the second gifted them with an undeserved point.

24th January 2017
Premier League

Jan17-d_1.png

A victory! And a much need one at that. Once again Gray shines with the only goal of the game. The former Birmingham prospect has been thrown into the first team following the departure of Fischer in the transfer window and he certainly seems to be more then capable of filling in for the Dane down the flanks.

31st January 2017
Premier League

Jan17-e_1.png

Baston has arrived! The Spaniard finally gets off the mark with a second half goal that gave us a much deserved lead against the Swans. The ever hopeful Foxes fans will be hoping this is just the start of many but they can take faith in the fact that our midfield seems to be in fine form of late, Japanese attacking midfielder Okazaki adding another to their collective tally.

January 2017
Premier League

Jan17.png

With January seeing us pull together some more points we manage to edge our way back up the table to re-enter the top half. Its still relatively tight from these positions to the edge of the European spots and the race is set to be a fierce one as we barrel towards the end of the season.

Last edited:

February 2017

Feb17-z_1.png

6th February 2017
Premier League

Feb17-a_1.png

My mini unbeaten streak of four games comes to an abrupt end courtesy of a horrific decision from the referee. Argentinian defender Lopez is sent off for a fairly inconspicuous challenge after just four minutes leaving us down to ten me for essentially the entire game. Despite their best efforts the numbers eventually proved too much for the Foxes and Sunderland steal all three points.

12th February 2017
Premier League

Feb17-b_1.png

Can always rely on the Red Devils to boost my spirits. Roberto Martinez has now finally ended the speculation and done a Moyes/Rooney, leaving the Toffees for Old Trafford but it seems the Spaniard is suffering the same fate as his predecessor Van Gaal. United are a shadow of their former selves and my Spanish stars certainly took advantage firing us into a game winning two goal lead.

22nd February 2017
Premier League

Feb17-c_1.png

Oh how I bet Roberto wishes he had stayed. Dutch legend Frank De Boer has taken over at the helm of Everton and despite a slow start to his tenure he is now managing to string some impressive results together including a sensational victory in the League Cup. A two goal victory at Goodison Park clawed them yet further up the table as they look to salvage what they can from the season.

February 2017
Premier League

Feb17.png

Another mixed month and we slip back into the bottom half. It seems we are destined for a relatively dull mid-table finish this time around but provided we don't end up sitting just above the relegation spots I'll take that as being a sign of some progress, especially given our recent departures.