I love how you keep beating United, as long as that keeps happening you can call each season a success! :D

It seems to be about the only thing I can do right in this career now Patrick...Its something at least?

March 2017

Mar17-z_1.png

4th March 2017
Premier League

Mar17-a_1.png

Newly promoted Fulham are struggling back in the Premier League and seem set to plummet straight back down into the Championship. Promising prospects Gray and Kante opened the scoring either side of a goal for former Fox, Inler but it was Baston that stole the show with a brace that announced himself properly to the Home fans.

11th March 2017
Premier League

Mar17-b_1.png

Back to back victories. West Brom have been a thorn in my side for quite some time but finally we managed to get one over the Baggies as the in form Gray scored a superb individual goal that proved to be the only one that mattered. With just a couple of months remaining in the season, we might be able to secure a lofty position in the table with this kind of form.

18th March 2017
Premier League

Mar17-c_1.png

Or maybe not. Table topping Arsenal are well on course to secure the title this season as they look to over throw the short reign of their rivals, Tottenham and despite a superb effort from the boys, a headed goal from the Welsh wizard, Aaron Ramsy took the wind out of our sails and ensured we ended what had been a positive month with a defeat.

March 2017
Premier League

Mar17.png

Back into the top half, back into the race for Europe....well not really but its still nice to be close to being in contention. Southampton are at the tail end of the pack in the hunt for continental football but with an impressive gap over the chasing pack and just a handful of games remaining it seems we are destined to end the season with just a reputable position to show for it.

April 2017​

Apr17-z_1.png

1st April 2017
Premier League

Apr17-a_2.png

I was waiting for someone to tell me it was an April fools but as time went on, it quickly dawned on me that Stoke City had quite frankly done a complete a number on us. Despite an instant reply from Baston we never once looked like being in the running for the points, as the Potters cruised to a surprising victory.

8th April 2017
Premier League

Apr17-b_2.png

Norwich gave us the perfect opportunity to return to winning ways following the dismal display at the Britannia Stadium but the Canaries certainly put up one **** of a fight. A fortunate own-goal ensured we would run out narrow winners, with my Spanish connection once again combining well to secure a tight victory on the road.

17th April 2017
Premier League

Apr17-c_2.png

Well that was....disappointing. Bournemouth have struggled for the majority of this season but when the Foxes arrive at the Sea-side they suddenly pull of a display of a team way beyond their level. A three goal whitewash condemns us to another disappointing defeat as we head into a hard spell of games against some of the leagues best. Not exactly the best preparation.

22nd April 2017
Premier League

Apr17-d_1.png

That's more like it! The Midfield come to life in superb style with four of my five man group finding the back of the net in impressive fashion. When they play like this, my midfield setup is a joy to behold but with their tender years and lack of experience it is a rare occurence that they do. In a few season they could prove to be one of the best midfields in the continent...fingers crossed.

29th April 2017
Premier League

Apr17-e_1.png

Unable to put down any kind of positive form, the arrival of Manchester City to King Power ensures another emphatic defeat. The returning Mario Balotelli is looking to reinvigorate his career with the Citizens and a game changing brace certainly did the trick as Pep Guardiola's men run out comfortable winners.

April 2017
Premier League

Apr17.png

Another inconsistent month from the Foxes and we're back down into the middle. It seems set that we are going to have to settle for a reputable place in the safety and boredom that is the middle of the pack and given that May holds some of the most challenging games of the entire season, hopes of a top half finish are fading fast.

May 2017​

May17-z.png

6th May 2017
Premier League

May17-a.png

Liverpool are first up in our challenging season run in and Jurgen Klopp's men don't mess about. The German manager has got the Reds playing some impressive attacking football and they certainly gave us a run for our money, finding the back of the net just before the half and full time whistle to secure an emphatic victory.

13th May 2017
Premier League

May17-b.png

Continuing the run out of some of the World's finest managers is Diego Simeone. The Chelsea manager rode his luck against us with Diego Costa coming to the clubs rescue in the final few minutes of the game. The Spaniard has fallen out of favor at Stamford Bridge but his late brace turned the game around, cruelly taking the points away from the disappointed Foxes.

21st May 2017
Premier League

May17-c.png

The title holders are our final game of the season and despite missing out on reclaiming their title by quite some distance, Spurs pull off an impressive display to pick up the victory. Once again the wheels fall off our game within the last few minutes of the match with Tottenham putting an undeserved gloss on the finish.

May 2017
Premier League

May17.png

Despite missing out on any points in the final month of the season we do manage to maintain a reputable spot, precisely in the middle of the table. Its been another relatively disappointing season at the helm of the Foxes but at least this time around I ended it without my entire career being in question...it's the little things.

I could think of worse places to be after 38 games! Well done mate! Up and up from here!

Too true Seano, this was most definitley an improvement.

So a bit of a nothing season for the Foxes and it seems the rest of the Footballing world followed suit...

man1.png
Man10.png
man6_1.png
Pep GuardiolaJurgen KloppJoachim Low
Manchester CityLiverpool FCBarcelona
£170,000 per week£96,000 per week£94,000 per week

No changes at the top, what so ever.

Pep's big money at the helm of Manchester City failed to restore the club to glory as they fail to progress into the knock out stages of the Europa League and only narrowly qualify for a spot in the Champions League via a fourth place finish in the Premiership.

For the Germans they too also suffered rather disappointing seasons, Jurgen Klopp took his Liverpool team all the way to the cusp of reclaiming the Premier League title narrowly missing out to Arsenal on the final day of the season, whilst Low also finished as the runner up to the title behind Real Madrid

All that money and no success...not that I'm one to talk.

Man0.png
Derby Jack
Leicester City
£18,750 per week

So its once again the same wages and the same club as I started with.

Leicester have been generous to me thus far however. With the players I had at my disposal I should have been at the opposite end of the table but there is at least some safety in the role now. With the club now without any of its former Stars and a host of young talent at my disposal, I now have a welcome opportunity to carve out my own dynasty with the Foxes.

Glory Awaits! Right?

Once again big apology for leaving this so long. Life got in the way! Back to recovering my career/story!

Leicester.png

Looking to kick on from a mid-table finish in the previous season, Its time to rebuild the squad that I seemingly wasted in the previous few years.

No Vardy, No Mahrez....No Problem.

Tran17-OUT.png

Before attempting to reform the Foxes its time to clear out more space in the squad.

With a number of fringe and un-needed players leaving the club in their droves it seemed I was in for a relativley productive transfer window but it seems Real Madrid soon had other ideas.

Having snatched up Mahrez last season, the Galactico's returned to the East Midlands again snapping up our midfield enforcer, N'Golo Kante for a whopping Thirty million pounds. Given that Mahrez has largely been wasted in the Spanish capital, I was reluctant to see what was one of the most promising players in the team depart to join Zidanes men but a huge bid soon changed my mind.

With yet another star player departing the club, and a huge transfer budget behind me, my signings in this transfer window have never been more important.

Tran17-IN.png

Tran17-a_1.png

Cost: Free​

With a huge budget behind me following the departures of the entire backbone of the Leicester City squad, I jump into action with a free transfer...That'll get the fans excited. In all seriousness Nathan Redmond still has a lot to offer at this level and following his surprising release from Norwich, I soon snapped up the bargain winger to add some depth to the squad.

Tran17-b_1.png

Cost: £90k

With back-up stopper Ben Hamer having left the club nearly a year ago, I was still in dire need of a reliable reserve goalkeeper for the club, when West Brom listed former England keeper, Ben Foster for a knock-down price. With Schmeichel more then capable of fulfilling the role in between the sticks, Fosters appearances will be limited at best. Non the less a fine addition to the team.

Tran17-c_1.png

Cost: £6.75 million

The midfield is crucial to my formation and with the departure of Kante to Real Madrid looming on the horizon, I jumped at the opportunity to sign a Norwegian prodigy. At just Nineteen Kristoffer Ajer certainly has the potential to be one of Europe's finest central midfielders. The new arrival will be keen to showcase his talents to prove himself alongside the ranks of his compatriot, Odegaard.

Tran17-d_1.png

Cost: £7 million

With the rest of the team being pillaged by some of Europe's finest clubs, my defence has emerged relatively unscathed, however I still need a more then capable replacement for the long departed Robert Huth. In steps Dominique Heintz. The promising German has the all of the ability to be a rock at the heart of my back line for the forseeable future.

Tran17-e_1.png

Cost: £10.25 million

Having snapped up Ajer earlier in the window, I returned to Norway in order to bring in yet another exciting midfield prospect, Swansea's, Fossum. Unlike his fellow Norweigan, Iver is more suited to performing the ugly tasks of the beautiful game, winning the ball in the middle of the field and keeping the game flowing for the Foxes. He is in for an important season ahead.

Despite spending nearly Thirty million in the window, I still have a huge chunk of the budget remaining.

Truth be told despite being an establish Premier League club I struggled to attract some quality signings, as my lowly reputation kept many more sensible players at bay.

Non the less with some solid Premier League experience added to the team and Norweigan talent now flooding through the middle of the field, I'm excited for the season ahead.

Preseason 2017/18​

Pre17-z_1.png

22nd July 2017
Friendly

Pre17-a_2.png

First game of the all important Pre-season has me on my travels to Romania and FC Brasov. With hopes of European football flooding through the club before my arrival, I can atleast take some solace in a clean victory on my travels around the continent with Sarabia continuing to showcase his talents with an early brace.

25th July 2017
Friendly

Pre17-b_2.png

Before coming back to the home land we pop into France and a clash against Ligue 2's Ajaccio. Sarabia once again strikes early to cancel out a surprising opener, whilst two more first half goals kill off the game before the half hour mark of the match. So far so good for the boys on tour.

31st July 2017
Friendly

Pre17-c_2.png

Having done a rapid tour from the east to the west of Europe we make the dramatic leap to Hong Kong for a match up against Kitchee. Once again the boys get off to a flying start with two goals in Twenty minutes, whilst a late goal from Borja Baston completes the rout to send us on the long journey back with smiles on our faces.

A positive but incredibly short pre-season for the boys as we gear up for another important season in the top flight in exotic fashion.

With the club poised from a mid-table finish, hopes of repeating our pre-season success in an actual continental competition are running high in the squad.

Sorry Seano and anyone else that was following this. I've been incredibly busy with work and like fool have been playing on but failing to update my career. I hope you understand if I rattle through the next few posts. I have a lot of catching up to do...Sorry again!​

August 2017

Aug17-z_2.png

5th August 2017
Premier League

Aug17-a_1.png

My Norweigan fueled team runs out for their first game of the season and scrape their way to a hard-earned point against the Hammers. Diego Payet's iconic status within West Ham continues to grow with the tricky French midfielder cancelling out our opener with a superb free-kick to ensure we shared the spoils.

14th August 2017
Premier League

Aug17-b_1.png

New boys Cardiff make their way to the King Power stadium and are given a rude greeting to life in the top flight as a late flurry sends them home on the wrong end of a four goal whitewash. Being reduced to ten men certainly didn't help the Swallows chances but it still took an hour for us to find a break through courtesy of our ever impressive Spanish duo.

19th August 2017
Premier League

Aug17-c_1.png

Having thrashed Cardiff in the previous game, hopes where high that we could repeat the feat against lowly Hull City....Apparently not. The Tigers held their own throughout the game and as our boys switched off Hull pounced with their Uruguayan finisher Abel Hernandez tucking home a brutally late finisher.

22nd August 2017
Capital One Cup - 2nd Round

LC17-a.png

With the defeat against Hull still fresh in our minds we are flung into Cup action and a potentially tricky tie against the Championship's Barnsley. In worrying fashion we slipped behind after just three minutes but our Spanish winger, Sarabia has certainly hit the ground running at this early stages slotting home his third of the season before former Gunner Wellington Silva sent us through to the next round with the last kick of the game.

26th August 2017
Premier League

Aug17-d_1.png

The fixture list was kind to us this year around but we again drop points as we play a goal-less draw with relegation favorites Watford. The Hornets are a long way short of Premier League standard on paper but certainly showed my boys how to fight for every point as a determined display saw them deservedly take a point from a disappointing match.

August 2017
Premier League

Aug17_1.png

So we start the season where we ended the last....dead center. Any hopes of qualifying for European football have all but disappeared as we struggle to just one solitary victory following a rather comfortable set of fixtures. God help us when the big boys come out of the woodwork.

September 2017

Sep17-z_1.png

10th September 2017
Premier League

Sep17-a_1.png

Despite losing just the once, August was a rather disappointing month but September certainly got underway in style. Southampton have been knocking on the door of the European spots for numerous seasons now but a three goal thrashing courtesy of the lethal Borja Baston certainly put the Saints run of good fortune to an end.

16th September 2017
Premier League

Sep17-b_1.png

Unfortunately we are unable to build on our impressive victory over Southampton as we are thrown up against reigning title holders, Arsenal. The Gunners are keen to retain their title, having been locked in a fierce battle with rivals Spurs for the top spots over the last few seasons. A cruel late goal just three minutes from the final whistle ensured they would remain in the running from the get go.

19th September 2017
Capital Once Cup - 3rd Round

LC17-b.png

Last month the cup provided us with the perfect opportunity to bounce back from defeat, this time around however it merely compiled the misery. The Championship club waited until the second half to finish us off, with two goals that eased them into the next round at our expense. No great loss. I'm cursed in the cups anyway.

23rd September 2017
Premier League

Sep17-c_1.png

Despite the complete collapse against Sheffield Wednesday we manage to pull off an impressive result against Pep's Manchester City. The Spanish manager hasn't exactly hit the ground running with the Citizens and having welcomed us to the Etihad Stadium we ensured the richest manager in football would remain uncomfortable as we leave with an unexpected point.

30th September 2017
Premier League

Sep17-e_1.png

Building from the superb draw against the mighty Manchester City we put on a superb attacking display against the unfortunate Black Cats. My Norwegian starlets, finally make an impact as they score the two opening goals that would eventually lead towards a complete walk over for the Foxes.

September 2017
Premier League

Sep17_1.png

Ignoring the League Cup disaster, this was an altogether much more impressive month. Two victories and an unexpected draw soon take us up the table as we now sit on the cusp of the European spots at this early stage of the season. With the boys now seemingly finding the net with ease against our mid-table rivals could we realistically be in with a shot?

Cheers for baring with me Seano!​

October 2017

Oct17-z_1.png

14th October 2017
Premier League

Oct17-a_1.png

Borja Baston's start to his time at Leicester has hardly lit up the stands but the Spaniard has certainly begun to warm himself to the fans and with another two goals smashed home within a two minute span of the first half his status among the home support certainly grew as we send QPR further towards a relegation dog-fight.

21st October 2017
Premier League

Oct17-b_2.png

Jurgen Klopp is still trying to mold the Reds under his style of football but for the time being appears to be struggling to get Liverpool to match up to his standards. A disjointed display at Anfield allowed us to ****** a point courtesy of an early goal from the in-form Borja Baston. A late equaliser robbed us of an unexpected victory but non the less the points was more then welcome.

28th October 2017
Premier League

Oct17-c_2.png

Half the squad was out with minor injuries but the boys still managed to pull off an impressive victory. Brazilian winger, Wellington Silva opens the scoring, whilst Japanese striker, Okazaki leaves it late to secure the victory with two clinical finishes that certainly put a gloss on the finish. We've got strength in depth.

October 2017
Premier League

Oct17_1.png

Another strong month might not have seen us climb any further up the table but certainly keeps us well in the running for the European spots. With the big boys making their presence felt at the top of the table its up to us to fight for the scraps on the fringes with the likes of Manchester United and West Ham.

Cheers Patrick, thanks for coming back!​

November 2017

Nov17-z_1.png

4th November 2017
Premier League

Nov16-a_2.png

Stoke City snuck in under our radar to bring in Jamie Vardy following a disappointing spell with the Gunners and our former charge has been in sensational form for the Potters thus far but despite breaking the hearts of his former fans with an early equaliser he was soon humbled by the rampant Foxes with his replace Baston netting a sensational hat-trick on the way to a six goal demolition. Jamie Who?

18th November 2017
Premier League

Nov16-b_2.png

Bournemouth keep on upsetting the odds against the Foxes and despite smashing Stoke for six in the previous game we fall well short of our previous standard, with the Cherries quickly take advantage. The defeat is our first in six games but it certainly left a sour taste in our mouths as we drop what could be an important three points.

25th November 2017
Premier League

Nov16-c_2.png

The game against Norwich provided us with the perfect opportunity to bounce back from the defeat but once again we fall short as the Canaries retaliate from an early opening goal to tie up the game. This season is already proving to be a mixed one for us, European football isn't exactly going to be on our plate like this.

November 2017
Premier League

Nov17_1.png

Still locked in seventh place despite form that screams mid-table we remain frustrating close to claiming a place in the Europa League. Having picked up a one-sided victory over current position holders, Stoke City hopes still remain high that could eventually make a break into the qualification spots before the season is through.

Solid looking season so far hopefully you can get a place in Europe this year

Cheers NinjaSkill, fingers crossed it will be!

December 2017

Dec17-z_1.png

2nd December 2017
Premier League

Dec17-a_1.png

Under Mario Pochettino, Spurs have developed into not just a title contending side in England but in Europe as well, with Tottenham only narrowly missing out on Champions League success. A two goal victory over the Foxes certainly ensured that the Argentinian remained on course to continue his incredible progress with the Londoners.

9th December 2017
Premier League

Dec17-b_1.png

United turned to Roberto Martinez to repair the damage that was done by Louis Van Gaal but the former Everton manager remains unproved at Old Trafford as he too looks to pale in comparison to Sir Alex much like his predecessors. A two goal victory however will fill Martinez with hope as the Red Devils leap frog us to enter the race for Europe.

16th December 2017
Premier League

Dec17-c_1.png

Martinez's replacement Frank De Boer, might be the joint lowest earner in the top-flight alongside myself but the Dutchman is certainly being made to work for his money having suffered a baptism of fire in the Premier League. Narrowly missing out on a relegation dog-fight last year and now following a two goal defeat seemingly being set for another scrap this time around.

23rd December 2017
Premier League

Dec17-d_1.png

Newcastle seem to be constant strugglers in the league thus far, always embroiled in the harsh fighting at the foot of the table and this season seems to be another tense one for the Magpies. A goal-less draw between us both however did little to help either side on their fights at the opposite ends of the table.

26th December 2017
Premier League

Dec17-e_1.png

Diego Simeone has arrived at Chelsea and has instantly brought the Blues back into the title race as they look to end the recent dominance between their London rivals, Arsenal and Tottenham. Borja Baston certainly made Diego sweat at the King Power stadium though with only a late cruel goal from young starlet, Kenedy doing enough to separate the two teams.

30th December 2017
Premier League

Dec17-f.png

West Ham have always been a bit of a bogey side for us throughout my tenure at Leicester City but this season we have finally started to show a competitive edge against the Hammers and much like the opening day of the season we end up with a point following a competitive tie at the King Power Stadium. One day I'll get the better of Bilic.

December 2017
Premier League

Dec17_1.png

December proved to be a much harder month for the Foxes as we finally go up against some of the league toughest teams. Despite falling two places back down the table we can take some comfort in the fact that United suffered an even worse fate despite beating us earlier in the month. It seems Martinez's days at Old Trafford are numbered.

Leicester.png

So far this season, things have for once been going reasonably well...

...The one thing I don't need is the departure of one of my key players... especially my lead goalscorer...

JanTran18-OUT.png

...Well what do you know?

Fifteen days into the window and German side, Wolfsburg show their interest in Baston and despite my best efforts at trying to convince the Spaniard that he can achieve his hopes of European glory with the Foxes, the former Atletico striker soon realised he was being convinced by a time travelling idiot and threatened to kick up a storm if I didn't let him leave.

Nearly Eight million pounds later and our current number nine is gone...

Time to find a replacement.

JanTran18-IN.png

JanTran18-a.png

Cost: £17.5 million​

A cheeky bid for former striker Jamie Vardy was quickly bounced back from Stoke when the Potters slapped a £100 million price mark on his head and instead I turned to Italian striker Ciro Immobile. Its fair to say the Italian has never truly been tested at the top quite yet but fingers are firmly crossed that the former Dortmund striker can put his lethal finishing to good use and get us the goals we desperately need.

One out. One in.

Hopefully a straight swap. Borja departing was hardly the type of news I needed in what I hoped would be a quiet transfer window but non the less Ciro should make a suitable replacement.

Especially If we ignore the fact he was rarely played for both Dortmund and Seville of late and has just five goals in as many seasons...minor details.

January 2018​

Jan18-z_1.png

1st January 2018
Premier League

Jan18-a_1.png

Welcome to 2018! Again... Keeping with that familiar feeling Hull repeat the feat they achieved at the start as they complete the double over us with another clean victory. This time its Danish wonderkid, Yussuf Poulsen who does the damage. The bullish striker making a mockery of our equally young defence to tuck home two goals with only the soon to be departing Baston doing anything to stop the Tigers.

8th January 2018
FA Cup - 3rd Round

FAC17-a.png

Another flash back as for the second season in a row we go up against Derby in the third round of the FA Cup. Unlike the previous season however we finally managed to overcome the mighty Rams with Baston and his temporary replacement Okazaki combining to see off a determined Derby County.

14th January 2018
Premier League

Jan18-b_1.png

How needs Baston anyway? Poor Cardiff are set to make an immediate return to the Championship and a five goal humiliation on their own ground certainly ensured they wouldn't be taking many fond memories of the top-flight with them. Wingers, Demari Gray and Sabaria combined superbly to wow the travelling fans.

20th January 2018
Premier League

Jan18-c_1.png

Much like fellow promoted side, Cardiff, Watford are finding life in England's top flight to be a struggle but the Hornets certainly seem to be able to put up much more of a fight then Cardiff could muster. A rare goal from Norwegian midfielder Fossum seemed to set us on course for a tight victory before a last minute goal denied us the opportunity.

23rd January 2018
Premier League
Jan18-d_1.png

Arsenals reign as Champions is under some serious threat from both Tottenham and Chelsea. With their pride and title on the line, Rafa Benitez's men where in no mood to mess around, easily seeing us off at the Emirates stadium despite a rare goal from the forgotten Swedish prodigy, Carlos Strandberg.

27th January 2018
FA Cup - 4th Round

FAC17-b.png

Our FA Cup dream is over almost as soon as it began courtesy of a struggling Everton. The Toffees jumped into a convincing lead against us at Goodison Park, following an unfortunate own-goal and a rocket of a strike from their new French capture Yohan Cabaye, with only another consolation goal from the frustrated Strandberg keeping us in with a late chance.

30th January 2018
Premier League

Jan18-f_1.png

Ciro Immobile marks his arrival to the club with a debut goal as we once again see of Southampton with a comfortable victory. The Italian striker seems keen to showcase his talents in England and his lethal finish was clear for all to see as he half-volleyed in his first opportunity of the game to send us on our way to a well earned three points.

January 2018
Premier League

Jan18.png

The busiest month of the season thus far is done and dusted and we hold steady in our comfortable ninth position. United surprised many by sticking with Martinez into the new year and it seems their faith was awarded, the Red Devils joining Stoke City ahead of us in the hunt for a spot in Europe.

February 2018​

Feb18-z_1.png

3rd February 2018
Premier League

Feb18-a_1.png

Immobile continues to strive and prove himself in the division and his last minute goal against the Citizens certainly got the attention of those around us. The unexpected victory all but ended Pep's hopes of making a run for the title whilst helping us close the gap on the chasing pack. Who needs Baston anyway?

12th February 2018
Premier League

Feb18-b_1.png

Three games in a row for Ciro as a brace ensures the Black Cats are sent packing with ease. The new arrival is joined on the score-sheet by a host of midfielders as we turn around an appalling start to the game that saw us go two goals down after just five minutes. Its certainly one way to turn the game around.

24th February 2018
Premier League

Feb18-c_1.png

Four games and five goals. Our new signing is making light work of the Premier League but unfortunately his late goal couldn't muster a comeback as a Sturridge inspire Liverpool run out narrow winners. With Klopp locked in an incredibly tight race for the Champions League spots, the German will be relieved to see the English striker back to his best.

27th February 2018
Premier League

Feb18-d.png

Crystal Palace are fighting bravely to try and avoid relegation but despite their efforts they seem unable to avoid a return to the Championship. A goal-less draw at Selhurst Park went along way to showing just how nervous each team are not to drop points in their respective races at the opposite ends of the table.

February 2018
Premier League

Feb18_1.png

Still packed tight into the ninth position in the table the race for the Europa League spots is certainly looking to heat up. Stoke and Manchester United seem determined to try and claim the scraps left behind from the top of the table, whilst ourselves, QPR and Bournemouth remain frustratingly out of reach for the time being.