• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 749
  • Views Views 419K

August 2026​

Aug26-z.png

1st August 2026
Juliper Pro League

Aug26-a.png

We continue to push our way back to the top at this early stage with a two goal victory over Westerlo. A second goal in as many games for new arrival Guillermo continues to showcase the young Spaniards ability as he pulls the club towards back to back victories and ever close to our rightful spot at the head of the league.

8th August 2026
Juliper Pro League

Aug26-b.png

With Guillermo impressing his new fan-base, it has fallen to Croatian play-maker Petrak to pull the strings on the pitch. Having lost his Russian midfield partner to Barcelona in the transfer window, the young attacking midfielder has clearly decided to showcase his own considerable talents as another goal helps us towards a late victory over the unfortunate Lokeren.

12th August 2026
Juliper Pro League

Aug26-c.png

The first big clash of the season is done and dusted just four games in, with the Black and Blue title holders leaving Gent with what could prove to be an incredibly important three points. The seemingly free-scoring Spaniard strikes again with his first-half goal providing the only break-through in a cagey clash at the top.

15th August 2026
Juliper Pro League

Aug26-d.png

Our winning start to the season comes to an eventual end as Oostende very nearly cause a massive upset at the Club Brugge Stadium. A deserved penalty following a clumsy challenge in the box saw the minnows take the lead with the increasingly popular Guillermo continuing to build his reputation with a late equalizer saving some pride for the club.

23rd August 2026
Juliper Pro League

Aug26-e.png

Having run our luck in the previous game we wasted no time in taking control this time around as we shot into a two goal lead within just five minutes courtesy of the rapid Dembele and the apparently unstoppable Guillermo. A late goal for Kortrijk ensured we still had some room for improvement but it proved to be a mere consolation for the mid-table side.

29th August 2026
Juliper Pro League

Aug26-f.png

Last year we lost just one solitary game as we scraped our way to the title and it seems we are going to be making sure that this season is equally as tough. A first half penalty following another worrying rash challenge from the usually reliable Ramaekers gifted a resilient Mechlene with a well deserved victory at a stunned Club Brugge Stadium.

August 2026
Juliper Pro League

Aug26.png

With their impressive victory, KV Mechelen now top the table at this early stage, holding a two point advantage over the chasing pack. With ourselves and KRC Genk making a predictable placement at the top of the table, the only notable thing in the table is the absence of last seasons runners-up AA Gent but before we can mock the Buffalos the Champions League draw is upon us...

CL26.png

...Schalke again?

For the third season in a row we are joined by the Bundesliga stalwarts and it seems the two of us are certainly in for a tough time of it this time around.

Dutch side Utrecht should certainly not present too much of a challenge following our previous exploits in the competition but its the mighty Red Devils that sent a shiver down the spine of the Brugge fans. Roberto Martinez's men are hungry to make amends for a disappointing season last year.

This should be interesting.

Last edited:
Superb work as usual DJ! Keep it coming. Be interesting to see what happens at the end of your tenure here!

Cheers Dan, well this is the final season on my contract and I had hoped it to be a short and sweet time in belgium. Fingers crossed!

September 2026

Sep26-z.png

12th September 2026
Juliper Pro League

Sep26-a.png

Despite currently going through the worst run of form in the clubs entire history, many still rate the fallen giants, Anderlecht as our closest rivals for the title this season and a determined squad certainly proved to be quite the challenge for our first game of the month, with an instant leveler from Ramaekers helping us to cling on to a hard earned point.

15th September 2026
Champions League - Group A

CL26-a.png

Utrecht like ourselves are merely in the Champions League to see what kind of upset we can cause. The real fight for our two teams is trying to ensure we don't finish bottom of the group. A narrow Lukaku enspired victory at the Club Brugge Stadium went someway to ensuring that we at least hold a slim advantage at this early stage. Welcome home Romelu.

19th September 2026
Juliper Pro League

Sep26-b.png

Liege seem to be the ever present whipping boys in this league but having watched their bitter rivals, Standard completely collapse in the previous season, it seems the newly crowned kings of Liege are on a roll. A first half thunderbolt, stunned the boys with the plucky little club defending valiantly to secure all three points.

22nd September 2026
Croky Cup - 6th Round

CC26-a.png

The initial plan was to give Lukaku his swan song in the cup competitions, to give fellow new arrival Guillermo free running of the first team in the league. With the Spaniard however failing to impress in the last three games, a tie winning brace from the former Everton icon certainly put forward the case to throw the Thirty-Six year old into Juliper Pro League action.

26th September 2026
Juliper Pro League

Sep26-c.png

Lukaku is truly back. A start in the his former stomping ground is quickly rewarded as he marks a long awaited return to the Juliper Pro League with an early goal to sink an impressive Sint-Truiden. With two defeats in our previous three league games, hopes are high that the Belgian Beast can lead us back to our winning ways.

30th September 2026

CL26-b.png

For the past two seasons we have battled Schalke in the Champions League Group stage and this year proved to be no different. With the club usually able to battle valiant against the Bundesliga giants, it seems this time Schalke are determined to progress. A clinical two goal victory put us back in our place.

September 2026
Juliper Pro League

Sep26.png

Ten games in and KRC Genk look to have taken the league by the scruff of the neck. It seems our new challengers have emerged. With the boys suffering two defeats already this year it seems the departures have left us more fragile then ever before. Out throne could well be under threat.

September 2026

Sep26CL.png

Rather predictably the mighty Red Devils top the group stage with Schalke and ourselves fighting it out to cling on to their coat tails. In all honesty I would gladly accept a third place finish. The Champions League is a level well beyond the Belgian Champions but the unpredictable Europa League could well hold some success for the Black and Blue Army.

I'm still following this DerbyJack, even though I haven't really commented on it or at all. You're doing a good job at Club Brugge and it's good to see you've 'landed on your feel' since departing England. KIU lad.

Thanks alot Shedender, glad to see your still along for the ride. I'll be doing my best...although that is not saying much.

October 2026

Oct26-z.png

3rd October 2026
Juliper Pro League

Oct26-a.png

Shaqiri has had a quiet introduction to life in Belgium. The skill full Swiss International might be on the edge of his playing career but he certainly proved he still has a lot left to offer at this level, a superb second half brace opens his account for Club Brugge and puts us back under the nose of Genk.

16th October 2026
Juliper Pro League

Oct26-b.png

Despite knowing that any lost ground will severely cost our title hopes, the boys seemingly decided to ignore the warnings instead throwing away a slender one goal lead with just seven minutes on the clock. Our once formidable defence certainly seems to be a shadow of their former selves this time around.

21st October 2026

CL26-c.png

A bumper crowd flocked to see the Red Devils arrive at the Club Brugge Stadium but any hoping for a major upset returned home disappointed as Martinez led his men to a comfortable victory. With Laporte opening the scoring with just four minutes on the clock, its safe to say the former Premier League title holders controlled the entire ninety minutes of football.

24th October 2026
Juliper Pro League

Oct26-c.png

There was an immediate chance to make some amends to our fans however as we made the short trip across town to our local rivals, Cercle Brugge. The Brugge derby has become somewhat of a one-sided affair of late, and the Black and Blue side of town once again reclaimed bragging rights courtesy of a solo goal from the age-less Lukaku.

28th October 2026
Juliper Pro League

Oct26-d.png

Despite his best efforts our heroic striker could do nothing to stop a stunning home defeat in the next game as a sensational first half of football saw both sides go in at the break with three goals a-piece. A much calmer second half soon followed but another costly challenge in the box proved the difference maker as the minnows claimed a priceless victory.

31st October 2026
Juliper Pro League

Oct26-e.png

Having seemingly done our up most this month to give KRC Genk a comfortable lead in the table, we are soon up against the table toppers as we look to restore some order to out league campaign. in another free-scoring game, we matched Genk punch for punch, as three of our new signings all found away onto the score-sheet before eventually conceding another late goal.

October 2026
Juliper Pro League

Oct26.png

As it turns out, its not Genk that are the problem. In some of the worst form of my tenure at Brugge, the club now sit second in the table behind this seasons surprise package KV Kortrijk. With the league seemingly wide-open at the halfway stage, it seems all of the clubs have sensed blood in the water. There's going to be a free for all at the top.

October 2026

Oct26CL.png

All the same in the Group Stage as we reach the half-way stage there too but a worrying draw for Utrecht against a Schalke side that dominated us just last month, sends a reminder that the Dutch side are not going to sit at the bottom of the table without a fight. If we want to continue our European adventure for another season, we are going to have to fight.

Wow just read this all today, can't believe I only just saw it recently. Definitely one of the best stories on the whole website!

Wow just read this all today, can't believe I only just saw it recently. Definitely one of the best stories on the whole website!

Its like when you marathon watch a series, and then you have to wait for new episodes to come out :(

Cheers Rhys, really appreciate it! A day of reading my football failures deserves some kind of award...or therapy.

Thanks alot Jov, I'll do my best to up the pace!

November 2026

Nov26-z.png

3rd November 2026

CL26-e.png

Having given me one of my worst beatings since arriving in Belgium a trip to Old Trafford was hardly greeted with much enthusiasm by the club and a predictable two goal defeat sent us back across the channel, relieved to see the back of Rafa Benitez's dominant Red Devils.

7th November 2026
Juliper Pro League

Nov26-1.png

In what would prove to be a rather frustrating month, we actually got things underway in efficient fashion. Another goal for the bullish Lukaku gave us the break through we deserved against a struggling Charleroi, with our back line being given essentially a day off with just one attempt on Richard's goal.

21st November 2026
Juliper Pro League

Nov26-2.png

Westerlo should have given us an easy route to another much needed victory but with the defence seemingly slow to rest from their slumber in the previous game we slipped behind the minnows after just five minutes. After more then an hour of frustrating football, the ever reliable Dembele eventually saved our blushes with a late equaliser.

25th November 2026

Cl26-f.png

Our hunt to claim at least a third place finish nearly came to a crashing end as bottom of the table, Utrecht shot into a commanding two goal lead following a weak performance across the border. With a chance at more European football slipping away, it took a spirited come-back from substitutes Trezeguet and Paredes to salvage an undeserved but crucial point.

28th November 2026
Juliper Pro League

Nov26-3.png

Rounding off the month comes a hapless draw against Lokeren. Having already dropped more points this year then we did in almost the entirety of last season, it seems that my title reign and fragile position at the top of Belgian football is now very much under threat. My easy life in Belgium could be about to end on a hapless low.

November 2026
Juliper Pro League

Nov26.png

Despite not one team seemingly managing to hold the top spot for any longer then a month, Genk have finally emerged from the chasing pack to put down some victories and leap frog us into poll position. Having already let it slip out of the grips earlier in the season, it seems the club are determined not to suffer a repeat.

November 2026

Nov26CL.png

One game remains and for Schalke and the dominant United, the job is done already. With just one game remaining a fight for a place in the knock-out rounds of Europa League is about to get underway. A upset victory for either ourselves or Utrecht will keep a potential European dream alive in Holland or Belgium. Its still all to play for!

Last edited:
I've been reading this story since the start.

I have to say, this is a sublime story! The fact you've coped through the struggles is great, and you're now doing awesome at one of my favourite leagues and teams on FM!

Keep it up!

Loving this still!

But just asking what you will do if and when you become most paid manager in the world?

Cheers Lewie, got to say I have enjoyed my time in Belgium so far, it does help that I'm at the helm of the finest team in the entire country...minor detail.

Thanks Nnicod. I imagine by that point it will be in perfect time to start a new career in a new game...probably FM2020 at this rate.

December 2026

Dec26-z.png

2nd December 2026
Croky Cup - 7th Round

CC26-b.png

The Croky Cup disappears for the better part of the year to finally re-emerge for the festive period and with it comes a four goal white-wash from the boys. Waasland-Beveren always have the potential to cause an upset but following a disappointing month in November the squad seemed eager to make amends with a comfortable victory.

5th December 2026
Juliper Pro League

Dec26-a.png

Having thrown away a golden opportunity at ending Club Brugge's dominance of the country last season, the Buffalos seem to have emerged into this one in a shell shocked state. A comfortable two goal victory ensured that Gent would continue to miss out on another shot at reclaiming the all important title.

8th December 2026

CL26-g.png

Needing to simply out perform Utrecht in their clash against the formidable Red Devils, we certainly made sure of a chance at further glory in the Europa League as we clinch the third place in the group with a dramatic final ten minutes of football. A game winning goal from Castellano gave the fans some final success in the Champions League.

12th December 2026
Juliper Pro League

Dec26-b.png

Following our Champions League victory, you might have fought we would re-enter domestic football brimming with confidence...apparently not. A mid-table Oostende should have gifted us three more points to our flagging points tally in the league but an early goal soon condemned us to another legacy damaging defeat.

17th December 2026
Croky Cup - Quarter Final

CC26-c.png

Given that my two season long title reign at the top of Belgian football is about to end early, I had hoped to get my hands on the only Belgian title I was missing out on, The Croky Cup. A fallen Anderlecht however managed to swing a punch from their new found depths, knocking us out of the competition and slapping what could prove to be our only trophy of the season out of our hands. Brilliant.

20th December 2026
Juliper Pro League

Dec26-c.png

The Cup is gone, Europe is a pipe dream and the League is quickly slipping well out of our grasp, however a three goal thrashing might just prove to be the kick up the **** this team desperately needs. With long serving attacking midfielder smashing home a well taken brace, the returning Spaniard, Guillermo reintroduced himself in style with a long range effort.

27th December 2026
Juliper Pro League

Dec26-d.png

That motivational victory was apparently quickly forgotten as they go on to gift a high flying Mechelen with a well earned and high-scoring victory. Despite the best efforts of apparently the only determined player in the team, Drazen Petrak, a second half disaster left the boys throwing away points and our title to go with it.

December 2026
Juliper Pro League

Dec26.png

An unfamiliar place for the Black and Blue of Club Brugge. Despite losing a whopping five games, the boys have actually managed to stay within striking distance of the top spot, courtesy of no one still being able to make the most of this rare opportunity. Normally a handful of defeats would not cause such disappointment but given that we narrowly picked up last seasons title with just one solitary defeat its fair to say we are pushing our luck.

December 2026

Dec26CL.png

As it turns out Utrecht predictably collapsed against the might of United leaving us claiming the third place position with ease. The clean victory over Schalke actually proved to make the group look fairly competitive as we finish just one point behind the German outfit despite them qualifying last month. Time to see what the Europa League holds in store...

EL26-1.png

A relatively comfortable tie compared to what could have been in store for us in the competition as we face up against Turkish side, Kasimpasa. The surprise Super Lig, title holders suffered a miserable Champions League campaign suffering some thrashings from Juventus and Zenit but will be looking to save face in the Europa League.

Last edited:

For sure Henzeh, I'm currently doing my part to bring back formations that have been sent to the scrap-heap by fielding the "Christmas Tree" formation.

A controlling, 4-3-2-1 in other words. Here's a pic. My instructions are basic at best. Could probably do a lot more with them but heck, it's won me my only two trophies and I'm too scared to risk change...​

Cbru.png

With the squad seemingly unable to replicate their dominant form and our status as untouchables in the league now taking a very noticeable slip, the January transfer window presented a fine opportunity to try and reform the squad.

JanTran27-OUT.png

In the end any ideas of a mid-season white-wash are shelved as we see just one permanent departure from Brugge, in the shape of former lead striker, Felype.

The Brazilian had proved to be a formidable goal-scorer at this level in my first season at the club but following a barren second run and the arrival of both Guillermo and Lukaku to the team, his time in Black and Blue stripes came to an inevitable end.

With just one departure and a wealth of money still safely stored, it seemed we were set to keep faith in the squad for the foreseeable future.

JanTran27-IN.png

JanTran27-a.png

Cost: £50k

...Or perhaps not. The transfer window opens up with a low-key transfer as we throw a tiny transfer fee to Southampton in order to land their veteran midfielder, Victor Wanyama. The ball-winning midfield is certainly just months away from bringing an end to his career but with age-defying stats, Belgian home-grown status and incredible experience he still has a lot to offer.

JanTran27-b.png

Cost: £14.5 million

Schalke have been ever present throughout my time in Belgium with the two of us clashing six times in three season via the Champions League and once again we made a return to the Bundesliga giants. Belgian youngster, Frans *** is one of the brightest stars in the nations arsenal. A big money transfer brought him back home as we look to cultivate the next Eden Hazard.

JanTran27-c.png

Cost: £12 million

Our recent decline in dominance has become somewhat of a major worry for everyone involved in the club and in one last roll of the dice in an attempt at returning Brugge to their conquering status we snapped up Argentinian winger, German Gonzalez. With an incredible eye for a pass and the physical attributes to strike fear into any sluggish wing-back he should make an instant impact in his new-found home.

Transformed? No. Strengthened?...Also No.

Well that's not entirely true. With Wanyama and *** currently arriving at either end of their playing careers both are going to be fringe players, adding their considerable talents from the sidelines for now but its the arrival of German Gonzalez that has got a buzz around Brugge.

The nippy winger could just prove to be the rejuvenating spark we need.

January 2027

Jan27-z.png

16th January 2027
Juliper Pro League

Jan27-a.png

Given that the squad is held together by a group of footballing pensioners, I opted to let the boys use the mid-season break for a well deserved rest. The gamble seemed to be a bit of a mistake as a sluggish return to action saw Gonzalez's debut goal cancelled out for a draw against Anderlecht but I had no time to dwell on the potential mistake as I received some surprise news...
Jan27-9th.png

23rd January 2027
Juliper Pro League

Jan27-b.png

With one of the former richest clubs in the world looking on and my three year contract in Brugge coming towards a rather disappointing end, the boys finally gave me some reason to remain positive in our title hopes for this season with a dominant victory over Liege. However it seems the boys hard-work might just have helped pack my bags for another country...
Jan27-25th.png

31st January 2027
Juliper Pro League

Jan27-c.png

With Spanish giants Villareal now joining the hunt, I had one eye on our crucial clash against Sint-Truiden and another on packing my bags for a new destination. Another Lukaku goal kept the Belgian legend at the top of the leagues scoring charts and despite doing little to actually earn the win, it seems I was certainly fortunate to pick up the much needed three points...
Jan27-13th.png

Jan27-29th.png

January 2027
Juliper Pro League

Jan27.png

With Anji unable to dig into what remains of their riches and Villareal falling frustratingly short, it seems I am set to see out my time in Belgium. Fortunately it appears that my doom and gloom attitude towards our potential collapse is about to be long forgotten as the boys force their way back into contention behind a resurgent Gent. The Buffalos surely aren't going to slip up twice?

Last edited:

February 2027​

Feb27-z.png

7th February 2027
Juliper Pro League

Feb27-a.png

With us now hot on the heels of Gent we pick up the chase with a clinical two goal victory over the trick Waasland-Beveren. Paredes is one of the longest serving players in the club and the midfield utility man opened the scoring just before the break before supplying the apparently free-scoring Lukaku with another for his tally.

13th February 2027
Juliper Pro League

Feb27-b.png

Gent are showing us just how to dominate this league at present and with the club seemingly a long way short of their dominant selves under former manager Mario Been, a two goal defeat against lowly Zulte Waregem hardly gave me good reason to believe that I might still be able to emulate the former Brugge legend.

18th February 2027
Europa League - 1st Knockout Round - Leg 1

EL26-a.png

The Europa League provides a welcome distraction and with a trip to the outer-reaches of Europe for a clash against Kasmipasa, we put on foot into the next round of the competition courtesy of an early brace from the unstoppable Romelu Lukaku. A late red somehow fired the Turks up as they struck back with what could prove to be an important goal.

21st February 2027
Juliper Pro League

Feb27-c.png

Having failed in the cup at every opportunity and with the league seemingly slowly slipping out of our hands, I can atleast take some solace in the fact that I have never lost the Brugge derby. I'm not quite sure it matches up to half a decade of trophies and Belgian dominance but non the less...I'll take it.

25th February 2027
Europa League - 1st Knockout Round - Leg 2

EL26-b.png

Needing to simply ensure that Kasimpasa don't find the back of the net to qualify, we made the job hard for ourselves despite taking another two goal lead courtesy of Romelu Lukaku. A second half fight-back saw Kasimpasa push the game right to the wire as some one-way traffic nearly had the Turkish title holders pull off the come-back. As it stands we held on for a nervy draw and cast our eyes back towards the draw...

EL26-2.png

Back across the border!
Having dominated Ajax in our previous clashes in European competition two seasons ago, a clash against the most successful club in Holland certainly has filled the club with hope of making another push further into the competition.

28th February 2027
Juliper Pro League

Feb27-d.png

A struggling Mouscron-Peruwelz nearly pulled off a huge upset as we left it late to ****** a narrow one-goal victory, courtesy of African player of the year nominee, Dembele. The right winger has been in sensational form for the last two season and is certainly attracting attention from some of Europe's elite in this form.

February 2027
Juliper Pro League

Feb27.png

Despite the year starting with the club now apparently back in contention for the title, we end the very next month with the gap no increased to a formidable seven points. Despite the Championship Group Stage halving the points for the final two months of the season, with a four point advantage Gent would be heavy favorites to secure a long-awaited title.

March 2027​

Mar27-z.png

5th March 2027
Juliper Pro League

Mar27-a.png

The final game of the league proper ends with a lackluster draw that fittingly sums up our misfiring season this far. With the usually free-scoring Lukaku left frustrated by some resilient defending from the fourth place side, we can at least take comfort in knowing that our own back-line matched their efforts to keep the clean sheet.

March 2027
Juliper Pro League

Mar27.png

With the league stage now at an end, Gent suffer a surprising loss to round off what had been an impressive campaign, leaving the Buffalos with a six point advantage. With the points now being halved the table toppers will now have just a three point margin to keep us at bay for the final group stage. These feels very similar to last season. I can only hope for the same luck.

11th March 2027
Europa League - 2nd Knockout Round - Leg 1

EL26-c.png

Before we kick start the Championship Group Stage for the league title, we have the small matter of the Europa League. Having beaten Ajax twice in our previous competitive meetings and having knocked Eredivisie winners, Utrecht out of the Champions League we had hoped for an easy route to the next round...Apparently not. All to play for in Holland with two away goals against us.

14th March 2027
Juliper Pro League - Championship Group

Mar27-b.png

The all important Championship Group is upon us and the first game is an absolute stunner for Club Brugge as we knock out Gents advantage with just one game played. A superb performance from the boys, led by their talismanic front-man Lukaku saw us cruise past Gent and now leave us sitting just behind the shaken Buffalos.

18th March 2027
Europa League - 2nd Knockout Round - Leg 2

EL26-d.png

With the boys needing to secure the victory in Holland they certainly lived up to expectations, securing a place in the next round of the competition with a rampant spell of football, seeing the team find the net on four occasions within just Twenty-Five minutes. A solid performance and now the boys are really starting to dream of a Europa League trophy. Who's next...

EL26-3.png

The Bundesliga unleashes Stuttgart to face us. With three teams left in the competition, Germany is certainly able to produce some hard-hitting teams but non the less we remain ever optimistic of making some unexpected progress into the next round.

21st March 2027

Mar27-c.png

Genk are proving to be a tough nut to crack. If the club just had a proven goal-scorer in their ranks they almost certainly would have walked away with the title this season. As it stands the two of us play out another defensive one-all draw as we are forced to settle for another disappointing point.

24th March 2027

Mar27-d.png

The point against Genk was disappointing, another against Kotrijk could prove to be disastrous. Kotrijk are realistically fighting it out for a Europa League qualification spot but seem to still be able to have a large hand in deciding the title holder as they end our hopes of ending the month on top of the table.

March 2027

Mar27CG.png

The early victory nearly had us taking control of the group after just one solitary game but two disappointing draws throw Gent a life-line as they open up another gap to hold a two point lead. With just a handful of games remaining, we are going to need to be much more ruthless to stand a chance. Time to pray to the footballing gods.

Thanks, appreciate it. Is it possible to show your instructions at all? Good story by the way, read through it all earlier!

No Trouble Henzeh. Here you go, not sure they're all that good. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Thanks Iwabik! Keep the faith.

Sorry Athers been sweating it out in this weather!

Thanks very much for 1000 likes gents. Always Appreciate them all!

April 2027

Apr27-z.png

4th April 2027

Apr27-a.png

The penultimate month kicks off in super style as we demolish an Oostende side, who are probably now regretting their late entry into the Championship Group. Midfield work horse, Castellano opens the scoring, firing us into a two goal lead with Lukaku and Paredes joining him on a one-sided scoresheet at the Club Brugge Stadium.

7th April 2027

Apr27-b.png

The comfortable victory at the start of the month is followed up with another clinical performance from the age defying Lukaku. The Thirty-Six year old striker left it till the hour mark to find the back of the net but he soon made up for the wait bagging a quick fire second to the put the game out of reach of KV Mechelen.

11th April 2027

Apr27-c.png

Having cruised through the previous two games of the season, including an absolute thrashing against today's opponents Oostende, we fully expected a routine victory however the group strugglers seem to have had a wake up call since the previous game pushing us all the way to a narrow but important victory on the road.

15th April 2027
Europa League - Quarter Final - Leg 1

EL26-e.png

The fact that we have even made it to the Quarter Final of Europe's second biggest club competition has certainly not affected our seemingly unflappable squad as they shock another Bundesliga stalwart in the shape of Stuttgart with a sensational Romelu Lukaku hat-trick helping us towards a sensational Semi-Final with a four goal away advantage under our belts.

22nd April 2027
Europa League - Quarter Final - Leg 2

EL26-f.png

With a massive advantage from our earth-shattering victory in Germany we returned back to the safety of Belgium needing just to avoid a complete disaster in front of our surprised and thrilled home support. A narrow one-goal defeat ensured a nerve wracking time for the fans but non the less secured us safe passage into a completely unexpected Semi-Final. Time to see if I luck will continue in the draw...

EL26-4.png

Another German side approaches to try and end our incredible cup run. With an impressive two straight victories over Bundesliga opposition, hopes remain ever high of making it to what could be one of the biggest upsets in football today. The Europa League final.

25th April 2027

Apr27-d.png

With Gent holding a narrow but all important lead a crucial match-up in Brugge, gifted us with the perfect opportunity to over-take the table topping Buffalos but in what should have been a thrilling tie, we failed to make the most of our opportunities as we were left frustrated by a stalwart defence.

28th April 2027

Apr27-e.png

Rounding off the penultimate month comes another disappointing draw. Having ended the previous month with two draws that essentially returned Gent to the top of the table, to do the same at this late stage could prove to have a massive impact upon the clubs dominant status in Belgium and most importantly my fledgling reputation over-seas.

April 2027

Apr27CG.png

At it turns out Gent's month proved to be exactly what we needed to reclaim our rightful place at the top of the table despite the disappointing duo of draws. With just one victory all month, it seems that our rivals for the title are about to gift us with the title for the second season in a row. Bottlers.

Back