May 2027

May27-z.png

6th May 2027
Europa League - Semi Final - Leg 1

EL26-g.png

With the league seemingly back under control, the Europa League dream roars back into life as young January arrival Frans *** scores an eleven minute goal to send the Club Brugge Stadium into raptures. With an impressive defensive display behind them the seemingly unstoppable Brugge boys take another step towards cementing themselves in Europa League history.

9th May 2027
Juliper Pro League - Championship Group

May27-a.png

With a three point advantage and just two games remaining, a one all draw for KV Mechelen saw us throw away a golden opportunity at claiming the title early but still leaves us at the top of the standings with just one game remaining. Surely the potential Europa League finalists couldn't throw this away now could they?

11th May 2027

May27-b.png

In worrying fashion a thirteenth minute goal threw our title hopes straight into jeopardy but a level headed and experience squad didn't buckle under the pressure from KRC Genk, leveling the game before the break with Europa League hero Frans *** building on his impressive start to his career with a title winning goal but a third straight title was over shadowed by a season ending injury to our lead-scorer Romelu Lukaku. His Europa League adventure comes to an abrupt end...
May27-12th.png

May27-12th1.png

May27-12th2.png

13th May 2027
Europa League - Semi Final - Leg 2

EL26-h.png

A frantic start to the match saw Leverkusen open the scoring after just nine minutes before giving us a welcome life-line with a clumsy own-goal just seconds later. As it turns out that fortunate equalizer would prove all important for the Black & Blue travelling support as a determined Leverkusen were left thwarted despite winning the game thanks to the away-goals rule. Will this dream ever end?

EL26-5.png

...Probably Yes. A Final against Italian giants Roma awaits. The formidable Serie A side are arguably one of the biggest teams in the entire competition. Having rode our luck all the way to the final it seems we are certainly going to have to work if we are to end this incredible run with the clubs first ever European Trophy.

May 2027

May27CG2.png

With the Europa League final dominating headlines through-out the nation, a third straight title for a time-travelling Englishman went largely under the radar. With a formidable final ahead, I think I might just make the most of the clubs continued Belgian dominance. The pressure of one of club footballs biggest games is certainly mounting.

Last edited:
Contrats on getting to the Hall of Fame. You have come a long way since Bromley!

Yes! Congratulation on winning the league championship and getting to the Hall of Fame! Now it's time to bring Europa League title to Belgium!

I'll try Godfish!

Thanks Osullm, it certainly feels like a world away now!

Cheers Kubalionzzale, next stop Madrid!

Thanks alot Iwabik, never been in a hall of fame before, a Europa League trophy certainly won't hurt my standings in it!

Somehow we find ourselves in the prestigious Europa League final.

Hosted in the Estadio De Dragao, in the heart of Porto, nearly Twenty thousand Club Brugge fans have travelled across the continent to watch their beloved Black & Blue Brugge battle it out against Italian giants Roma for the clubs first ever European silverware.​

26th May 2027
Europa League - Final

EL26-i4.png

26th May 2027
Europa League - Final

EL26-i.png

Having crawled their way to this stage, the club had little left in the tank for the final game of the season and the Serie A giants, made short work of the plucky Belgians. Any hopes of a Cinderella story finish, where soon dashed with Roma laying down some dominant one-way traffic with nippy striker Rui Pedro opening the scoring just six minutes before the break. A late own-goal from an unfortunate Ramaekers ensured a convincing defeat for the boys as our dreams come to an abrupt end.

Despite the loss, the club and everyone associated with them can still take a lot of pride back with them from sunny Portugal. Having scrapped their way to one of the clubs most prestigious ever games, the European dream might be over but the clubs and my standing have never been higher.

With my contract now coming to the end of its three year length and my status as a Europa League finalist in the bag, I can't wait to see the offers come rolling in...

Superb comeback in the league to be crowned champions DJ! Shame about the Europa League Final defeat however just reaching that is a massive achievement for sure!

Thanks very much Dan! Yeah I was amazed I made it, got a very lucky draw though but I'm not going to complain!

For the first time in my entire career, I have managed to work my way into one of the most prestigious matches in the beautiful game.

Admittedly, I was comfortably beaten...without a shot on target...and just forty percent of the possession but non the less surely that amazing cup run should soon have me breaking into to this illustrious group and with another shake-up I might not even have to wait long.

Man13.png
Man14.png
Man16.png
Diego SimeoneRoberto MartinezHamit Altintip
ChelseaManchester UnitedReal Madrid
£91,000 per week£91,000 per week£84,000 per week

Jimmy is gone.

Hasselbaink might have hit the ground running for the blue half of Manchester, bringing a Europa League trophy into the club as they recovered from yet another slip in their standings but a third place finish and not a single-piece of silverware in the very next season, saw the highest-earning manager in football unceremoniously sent packing.

Taking his place at the top comes Diego Simeone. The near flawless Argentinian continues his steady rise to the top of the standings with a Champions League and Premier League title ensuring the Chelsea manager rightfully remains just ahead of his counter-part Roberto Martinez.

A recent wobble for the United manager has certainly put Martinez under scrutiny. Losing out on the League Cup, finishing fifth in the league and a brutal Champions League final defeat against the seemingly dominant Simeone, continues to build the pressure for the second season in a row.

The New arrival to the group see's Turkish manager, Hamit Altintip sneak his way into the top three standings. Having been at the helm of the Galacticos for nearly four seasons, A Europa League trophy is the only thing he has brought into the notoriously impatient Bernabeu. His stay in the top three could certainly be a short one.

Man0.png
Derby Jack
Club Brugge
£20,500 per week

For my self, my time in Belgium is effectively up.

My three year contract has come to an end as I do my part to continue Club Brugge's dominance of Belgian football.
Despite enjoying my time in Belgium, the bitter truth is that the country just isn't big enough to fund my illustrious goals. A new destination must surely await.

I'm a Europa League finalist after all...​
2627-1.png
2627-2.png

2627-6.png

That's more like it.

A Spanish giant, One of the biggest clubs in my home country and a French tax-haven are all in the running to ****** up a Three-time winning, Juliper Pro League manager.

It's time to emerge from my comfortable throne at the top of Belgian football.

My talents are finally being recognized.

Isn't it Jupiler Pro league and Hamit Altintop? :D

Nice jobs available for you, hope you do well! The thing that I like the most is that you're using your own tactics, as I've seen not many manager stories actually use their own tactics and stuff. Maybe it's jstu me tho.

Some very nice offers there. :)

Have you been paying attention to what the after tax value of your salary is? Sometimes a lower contract might actually be worth more because of the tax breaks that nation offers... I'm looking at you Monaco.

Yes it is Kubal...erm...yeah. It seems although I am now fluent in Belgian, my knowledge of where and what I'm doing has gone straight over my head. Thanks for the heads up. My tactics are probably beyond useless though but I must admit I do enjoy flapping about until I found a weird one that works! Thanks again!

I hadn't until I realised I could be about to rake in a fortune from Monaco ejldude! I'm certainly going to be keeping an eye out for it from now on!

I really like the idea of working in Monaco Raar. Ligue 1 is still dominated by PSG so overthrowing their reign would be one **** of a challenge. That and the masses of money...lots of money.

Having said my apparent goodbyes to the beautiful city of Brugge, informed the board of my intentions to leave at the end of my contract and with the club on a massive high following their Europa League exploits, I sat back and awaited news on my next destination...
2627-4.png

2627-3.png

2627-5.png

...Well this is awkward.

It seems my time within Belgium is going to be extended.

Having been turned down by all three clubs and with my ego very much bruised, I skulked back into Brugge for a contract-less extension to my time at the helm of the Belgian Champions.

That was one **** of a reality check. Back to work I guess.

Cbru.png

Having been set on heading for pastures new, I didn't really pay much attention to the transfer window until the very end of the pre-season.

Despite my foolish attitude to club management, there was still some business to be done by a crest-fallen, time-travelling, moron, as I look to take one last shot at boosting my apparently faltering reputation in Belgium.

Tran27-OUT.png

Six permanent departures from club left us relatively thin on the ground but instead of the club being picked clean following their impressive season in the continent we merely managed to ship out a good chunk of dead-wood, with just one departure of note from the club.

Last Seasons arrival, Guillermo suffered a crisis of confidence in Brugge as the young Spaniard was left stranded on the sidelines by the surprisingly dominant form of veteran finisher Romelu Lukaku. A three million pound transfer to QPR see's the frustrated striker jump at his chances at first team football back in the Premier League.

With a good chunk of the squad sent packing and a questionable CV being bounced around Europe, any sensible manager would make up for lost time rebuilding a squad capable of showcasing his talents...

Tran27-IN.png

Tran27-a.png

Cost: £1.2 million​

...I'm an idiot. Truth be told by the time I got to work the majority of quality and more importantly, given our flagging transfer budget, affordable players had long since been snapped up but we did still manage to make one solid transfer. A quick transfer for Belgian prodigy, Bernard Peeters saw us bolster our numbers of home-grown players alongside our still questionable defence.

In all honesty, none of this went to plan.

With my time in Belgium unwillingly extended, an after-thought of a transfer window and my head very much hanging low, its safe to say the coming season is going to be a testing one.

Joy

Just found this story and started reading it, the full 56 pages. I enjoyed every post!

Also, Don't worry! Belgium is not that bad. Although it is indeed not where the big football money is being made. You'll get there!

still favourite story this, and secretly pleased that you are continuing to struggle - sorry, it just makes it so interesting to follow. always looking for the next update...

Thanks very much SennenGoroshi! Truth be told I'm very much in a comfortable bubble in Belgium. It's nice to finally be winning something but if I'm going to finish the career before the next FM or my girlfriend finally snaps and kills me, I'm going to need to move up fast!

All ways look on the bright side Raar!

Thanks Battman. I'm glad my managerial mess is keeping you entertained! I have a funny feeling theres much more of it to come... Thanks again!

Preseason
2027/28

Pre28-z.png

7th July 2027
Friendly

Pre27-a.png

Despite my status as Club Brugge mainly very much up in the air and now public knowledge throughout most of the footballing world, the boys still did me proud in our first pre-season game as they smash three goals past Danish giants Brondby with Romelu Lukaku running the entire show from the front.

11th July 2027
Friendly

Pre27-b.png

The home-grown powerhouse continues his impressive start to the warm up games as he nets a brace against Turkish side Elazigspor. With the club set to make a rare appearance in the Europa League it was an encouraging result that saw us overcome some potential future opposition in the Turkish heat.

17th July 2027
Ndong Testimonial

Pre27-c.png

The entire squad is strung together with a host of veteran football players from across the world and in a testimonial game for our long serving midfield general Ndong, it was the Kenyan born, Belgian raised midfielder, Victor Wanyama that ensured a fair result for the club as we clinched a draw against Tunisian side, CS Sfax.

21st July 2027
Friendly

Pre27-d.png

Rounding off the pre-season comes our apparently traditional game against Belgian minnows, Coxyde. A dominant display from our loyal midfield duo of Petrak and Dembele ensured that we would run out three goal winners and continue our winning streak over our hap-less opponents.

With my time at Brugge now seemingly about to come to an inevitable end, it was encouraging to see that the squad I have assembled in the beautiful Belgian city remain set in their winning ways.

If the pre-season is to give any real basis of the season to come, it seems that might not really need me at all...

...That might explain a lot actually. Maybe I'm holding them back?

July 2027

July27-z.png

15th July 2027
Supercup

SC27-a.png

If there is one thing I can do right, it is winning the Belgian Supercup. For the third season in a row we pick up Belgium's version of the Charity Shield as Romelu Lukaku continues to showcase his talents with an early opening goal within just four minutes with young prodigy Frans *** continuing his impressive progressive with a second to seal the victory and the cup.
SC27-1.png

25th July 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Jul27-a.png

Our young starlet is at it again as he gets my hopefully final season in Belgium underway with the only goal of a tight game against Westerlo. Despite being constant strugglers in the league, Westerlo certainly made us work for the victory but a first half thunderbolt from the youngster proved to be all that we needed.

31st July 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Jul27-b.png

Despite scraping through the last game we made a much stronger impression upon the league that has been dominated by the Black and Blue of Club Brugge as we eventually stroll past the still struggling Anderlecht. A seven minute goal nearly derailed our season early but a strong performance across the field saw us fight back in style.

July 2027
Jupiler Pro League

July27.png

Having played more games then the majority of the league our standing at the top of the table at least goes someway to showing that we are at least in fine form at this early stage. With essentially an entire season to go making any claim from our league position would be foolish...but why the **** not! We're going back to the top!

I really like the font, it makes this a really pleasant read. Would you take over a Premier league side like Sunderland if they offered you the job?

Cheers Kubalionzzale. Anyone that offers me more money right now would be perfect...just anything to progress out of Belgium!

August 2027

Aug27-z.png

8th August 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Aug27-a.png

We continue our winning ways with another impressive performance over a former title contender in the shape of Lokeren. The club seem a long way off their former selves as we ease our way to a Lukaku inspired victory. The Thirty-Six year old striker just simply keeps defying the odds to continuously roll back the years to find the back of the net.

15th August 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Aug27-b.png

For the first team in my career we disappointed in the Brugge derby. Our green clad rivals across the town opened the scoring and deservedly held it into the break. A seemingly inspired Cercle Brugge looked like finally ending their torrid run of form against their bigger rivals until German Gonzalez smashed home a goal against the run of play to salvage a point.

22nd August 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Aug27-c.png

The disappointing result against our rivals seemed to leave us with a heavy hangover as we struggled to over-come a plucky Mouscron-Peruwelz. Having only recently spoken so fondly of Lukaku's age defying goal scoring record it seems the former Chelsea and Everton front-man might not quite be as lethal as I thought.

28th August 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Aug27-d.png

...On second thoughts. The veteran front-man raises highest from a floated corner to thunder home a corner as he rolls back the years to showcase his still considerable physical strengths. On the back of two disappointing draws, the goal could not have come at a better time, gifting us a much needed victory over the usually formidable AA Gent.

August 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Aug27.png

Our time at the top comes to an abrupt end as we let slip of the top spot, allowing Sint-Truiden to re-new their attempts at over-throwing our title reign. Having only narrowly missed out on doing so, some two seasons ago it seems the plucky minnows are back once more to have another crack. Challenge accepted.

CL27.png

Before I can set about putting Sint-Truiden back in their place, the Champions League group stage looms into view and with it comes with another predictable outcome...Schalke. Our bizarre connection with the German giants continues as we are joined alongside, the formidable Portugese Champions, Benfica and Dutch challengers, PSV.

Last edited:

September 2027

Sep27-z.png

11th September 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Sep27-a.png

Standrads decline had been catastrophic, spiraling out of Belgium's top flight for the first time in their illustrious history but the club from Liege are back with vengeance. A goal just seconds before the half-time whistle proved to be just enough to grab the victory as the resurgent club defended valiantly.

14th September 2027
Champions League - Group C

CL27-a.png

Our veteran finisher repeated the feat in the very next game as we kick-start our Champions League campaign with a narrow victory over what should be the groups whipping boys, PSV. The runners up to the Eredivise title certainly put us through the running as for the second game in a row we proved lucky to claim the victory.

18th September 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Sep27-b.png

An early red-card should have gifted us with an easy route to victory but instead, seemed to galvanize the stubborn minnows. Having been run to our limits in the last two games, we left it late to claim the three points as Romelu Lukaku came up with the goods with just ten minutes to spare as we finally made our early numerical advantage count.

21st September 2027
Croky Cup - 6th Round

CC27-a.png

My unwanted extended stay in Belgium does come with one additional benefit. I can at least have one more shot at winning the only competition I have yet to pick up in my current home land. Another worryingly close game this month, saw Charleroi narrowly miss out on dumping me out of the competition with the lottery of penalties saving our blushes.

25th September 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Sep27-c.png

With the return of their cross-town rivals Standard, Liege have a right to be worried about their status in the Jupiler Pro League and on the back of their collapse against Club Brugge and the resurgent raise of their fallen rivals it seems that their new-found status as the biggest club in the town is already drawing to an end.

29th September 2027

CL27-b.png

The final game of a testing month has us pull of the most impressive victory of the season so far. Benfica are the Portuguese champions and are heavy favorites to progress to the group stage but an own-goal inspired victory in front of an ecstatic home-crowd brought European dreams returning to the beautiful Belgian town.

September 2027
Jupiler Pro League

Sep27.png

Back to the top...already. Sint-Truidens return as title contenders has taken a blow after just one month as a busy month of fixtures has the title holders, return to their rightful place at the top of the table. Given that for the last few seasons we have struggled to stay in the top spot until the last few games of the season, hopes are high that we might not come so close to the wire this time around.

September 2027

Sep27CL.png

Top of the table with just four games remaining and with one unexpected victory already under our belts, it seems that we are set for another venture into European club competition. Given our exploits in the Europa League campaign could we be about to make an impact in the biggest club competition of all?