I think another decade might actually be enough time for me to finally work out what the **** I am doing Godfish! Your career however is nothing short of immense.

Preseason
2030/31

Pre30-z_1.png

27th July 2030
Friendly

Pre30-e.png

In what proved to be a massive preseason of football I've opted to show you just the final four games of the set. There is only so many times I can speak of my pride when thrashing a German minnow. With the formalities in our own country taken care of we set off on our travels stopping off with my former club and recently promoted Newcastle for a one-all draw.

31st July 2030
Friendly

Pre30-f.png

From the northern drizzle in Newcastle to the sunny shores of Northern Greece as we pick up a convincing victory over top flight side Panthrakikos. Joining Sang-Yoon on the preseason score-sheet Danan Lund showcases his potential talents for his new club following his free-transfer with a opening goal before youth product Timo Boss and the ever present Murat Avci join him in a first half demolition job.

3rd August 2030
Morris Testimonial

Pre30-3rd1.png

Making the long and extremely wasteful trip back to England we head back up north to take part in the testimonial match for Liverpool stalwart, Michael Morris. The winger played out his entire career at Anfield becoming a home-grown icon in the stands but the boys forgot to read the script as they cruised to a comfortable victory in front of a disgruntled home crowd. A quick exit from the country soon followed.

7th August 2030
Friendly

Pre30-g.png

Back to the Homeland and we invite Manchester City to Gladbach for our final and most testing preseason game. The Citizens might still be unable to reach the heights their riches desire in the Premier League but they certainly showed a gulf in class between our two sides as they picked up a deserved three goal victory. Not the best way to head into a league campaign.

In the end not a bad pre-season for Die Fohlen with the club losing just the one solitary game of the entire warm-up campaign.

More important then the results however, all three of our outfield arrivals all managed to find the back of the net as they instantly gel into the squad following a lengthy pre-season.

With the squad now fully formed and my tactic raring to be truly unleashed on the Bundesliga I'm genuinely excited to get things underway!

Last edited:

August 2030

Aug30-z.png

16th August 2030
DFB Pokal - 1st Round

DFB30-a.png

Our first true game of the season see's the arrival of a future superstar, Gentlemen say hello to Das Boss. The youth product marks his arrival onto the scene on the back of a devastating injury to last seasons savior Murat Avci. With our talismanic striker stretched off the pitch the nineteen year old ensured the fans would quickly forget the horrific injury with five sensational goals on his debut.

Pre30-3rd_1.png

25th August 2030
Bundesliga

Aug30-a.png

With the club tearing it up in the DFB Pokal, our start to the Bundesliga quickly brought us back down to reality, as the fact that our leading goal-scorer and only proven first-team striker is set to miss the first three months of the season quickly sank in. An early opening goal and a lack of creativity up front ensured a frustrating start to the league campaign.

31st August 2030
Bundesliga

Aug30-b.png

On the back of our frustrating opening game we turned on the style in a first half showcase of attacking football with the boys smashing into a three goal lead by the half time whistle with a first league goal for both Sang-Yoon and our new lead striker Timo Boss. Unfortunately our commanding lead disappeared in infuriating fashion as HSV returned the favor to claim a morale breaking draw.

August 2030
Bundesliga

Aug30.png

One month down, one point in the bank and one mid-table target well met. If the league was to end as it is here, I would gladly take it. Non the less with just two games played it is obviously far too early to have any say on how this league is going to pan out this time around but at least I seem to have avoided an early relegation dog-fight?

What's your board expectations? Do you need be in top 6 or is mid table enough?

Fortunately based on last seasons failures the board have only set a mid-table target. I think I can just about do that.

September 2030

Sep30-z.png

14th September 2030
Bundesliga

Sep30-a.png

Our winless start to the season continues as we are easily taken apart by a usually struggling Hannover. The boys were far from their best on the pitch even without the reliable finishing of Murat Avci we certainly should be seeing off the clubs that usually dwell near the bottom of the table. I feel another struggling season coming.

22nd September 2030
Bundesliga

Sep30-b.png

Or maybe not. Augsburg have surprised many last season managing to get themselves involved in the Champions League a couple of seasons ago but before the club could establish themselves in among the top four they were brutally picked apart as a host of clubs took advantage of some quality players leaving poor Augsburg to slide back into obscurity. No mercy.

25th September 2030
Bundesliga

Sep30-c.png

With a convcining victory over Augsburg under our belts i fully expected the boys to be able to repeat the feat against yo-yo club 1860 Munchen. It seems however that our away form is going to be somewhat of an issue. For the second successive game outside of Gladbach the team failed to show up as we slip back down into the mire.

28th September 2030
Bundesliga

Sep30-d.png

Sensational. The Boss comes to my flagging reputations aid as I finally get one over a former club that sacked me with a first-half victory. A calmly taken penalty and thumped ranged effort announced Boss to the clubs at the top of the table, with performances like this its going to take alot to stop them from snapping up this German prodigy! Vengeance is mine!

September 2030
Bundesliga

Sep30.png

Two months in and we remain in mid-table obscurity. With the club finally picking up some victories including an impressive win against a title chasing Dortmund whilst also still failing to pick up a single point on any of our travels, the club suitably finds itself in mid-table. With the games set to come thick and fast we need to do all we can to solidify this position.

October 2030

Oct30-z.png

4th October 2030
Bundesliga

Oct30-a.png

Our woeful away record kicks off a horrendous month for the club as we suffer a convicning defeat at the hands of my former club FC Koln. There have been plenty of times when I have regretted leaving the beautiful city of Cologne after just one season, seeing my former charges secure a two goal victory was certainly one of them.

20th October 2030
Bundesliga

Oct30-b.png

The return of the much missed Murat Avci saw the club scrape up a deserved point. The crowd favourite made his first start since pre-season as he made a quick return from injury but it was his young prodigy that still managed to take the plaudits. Boss's goal just after the hour mark ensured we picked up a fortunate point. At least we still remain unbeaten at home...

27th October 2030
Bundesliga

Oct30-c.png

Not even Gladbach is safe for us anymore. Stuttgart have crafted themselves into a top four side, consistently duking it out with the best the Bundesliga has to offer as they look to secure the elusive title. Despite their lofty status the club left it late to secure a much needed victory. A goal with the last attack of the game ensured it was a month to forget in the league...

29th October 2030
DFB Pokal - 2nd Round

DFB30-b.png

...And in the cup too. With German hosting just the one solitary cup competition my curse at least is limited to just the one humiliation per season but non the less a convincing loss to a Nurnberg side tipped heavily for relegation from the top flight certainly made the one cup exit a demoralizing one.

October 2030
Bundesliga
Oct30.png

And with a horrendous month under our belts we are sent straight into the relegation dogfight once more. Having dropped points to HSV beneath us and both 1860 Munchen and Nurnberg above in recent games, I'm not holding out much hope for the future. It's going to be a rough ride.

November 2030​

Nov30-z.png

2nd November 2030
Bundesliga

Nov30-a.png

A point on the road. I'll take it. Frankfurt currently occupy the mid-table spot we so quickly left behind but a strong point at least gave us a glimmer of hope that we might be able to break back into the safety just above us. Sang-Yoon's impressive form continues. The South Korean midfielder has been a solid addition from the get go.

8th November 2030
Bundesliga

Nov30-b.png

The Asian superstar opens the scoring again as we secure a much needed and convincing victory over a shockingly bad Freiburg. The convincing victory however comes mainly down to the return to real form for Murat Avci. The hero to the fans in the stands was at his superb best to fire home a game winning hat-trick. More of this please Avci!

23rd November 2030
Bundesliga

Nov30-c.png

The newly declared Turkish international was at it again with the opening goal in a tight game against the usually struggling Kaiserslautern. With the club seemingly about to pick up back to back victories and a rare away win for the first time this season we eventually returned to normality as some sloppy defending gifted our opposition an undeserved equaliser.

30th November 2030
Bundesliga

Nov30-d.png

A title chasing Bayern end out three game unbeaten spree but for once I was actually quite impressed with the manor of our defeat. With the nations most succesful club putting us under pressure we defended valiantly for the majority of the game before Munich eventually found a way through our unfortunate back line.

November 2030
Bundesliga

Nov30.png

With the club returning to some vague resembelance of form we quickly make an exit from the relegation zone and back towards the clubs target of a mid-table finish. With the season now over a quarter of the way through, we can only hope to keep hold of this lofty position.

December 2030

Dec30-z.png

3rd December 2030
Bundesliga

Dec30-a.png

For the second successive game we go down admirably in defeat. Schalke are one of the strongest teams in the division, having broken the grip that Dortmund and Bayern held over the club our oppenents alongside Wolfbsurg have blown the Bundesliga wide-open. With one of the most wide-open leagues in Europe its not surprising that both clubs would be willing to grind out the points.

6th December 2030
Bundesliga

Dec30-b.png

With the two losses put behind us we head into the next game eager to finally pick up the spoils our play has deserved. An opening goal for Bunger got us to a flying start before an absolute horrific challenge on Murat Avci threw Das Boss another opportunity to claim some much deserved spot light. Non the less the victory certainly wasnt what the fans were discussing come the end of the game...

Dec30-3rd.png

14th December 2030
Bundesliga

Dec30-c.png

With the club rocked by the lengthy injury suffered by their talismanic striker a one-all draw on the road did little to lift spirits in Gladbach. Non the less another goal for the rapidly improving Boss ensures that we at least look we could have a suitable replacement quickly growing into the role.

21st December 2030
Bundesliga

Dec30-d.png

Final game before the mid-winter break has us lift the mood with a Sang-Yoon inspired victory over a Hoffenheim club constantly dropping in and out of the top-flight at will. Our South Korean attacking midfielder continues to pull the strings just behind the frontman and is deservedly taking the plaudits for his impressive displays.

December 2030
Bundesliga

Dec30.png

Despite Avci's horrible injury the club manages to improve upon its status on the fringes on the edge of mid-table as we force our selves right into the middle at this half way stage. With the Bundesliga season seemingly going incredibly fast we will do well to cling on to this position for the second half.

BMG.png

With us barreling into the mid-season break at speed and the players quickly easing down for a long Christmas break I received an unexpected present of my own as a message came through on Christmas morning...
Dec30-25th_1.png

With Spurs falling dramatically from grace, the Londoners are quickly eyeing up their options to try and avoid a humiliating exit from the Premier League.

Having been consistently humiliated my self during my previous spells in England's top flight, I wasn't holding out much hope for a return to the Premier League.

JanTran31-OUT.png

I quickly got back to work in the transfer window with the club shipping out two players on permanent deals.

Johannes Eggstein was one of the only players seemingly capable of playing upfront but having been shunted behind a teenager and a man with legs apparently made from egg shells we jumped at the opportunity to restart his career in Holland, with Ansi Mskani taking his own route back into first team football with a battling Dusseldorf side.

Not exactly a major haul of cash made in the window but with a cool million added back into the cash pool, I still managed to bring some players to bolster our league hopes.

JanTran31-IN_1.png

JanTran31-a.png

Cost: Free​

Having made three superb signings in the free-market at the start of the season I opted to try my luck again as I snapped up another South Korean in the shape of Seung-Hyan. As a member of the Asian Team of the year alongside our Aussie right back Billy Tinker I thought this was a signing too good to be true. I was right. The young defender is immediately shipped out to our second string side in the second tier.

JanTran31-b.png

Cost: £1.1 million

Having been burnt by my attempts at signing free players I jumped back to normal transfers with the signing of Andrey Mikhin. The Russian midfielder had found himself surplus to requirements with the Russian Champions but with a clinical pass and the work-rate to drive the team forward from the middle, Mikhin will make a strong addition to the team.

Not exactly the most enthralling of windows.

With one prime example of why I should always get a thorough scout report and a Russian midfielder in dire need of a career restart, the January window hasn't exactly given me much reason to believe in a dominant second half to the season.

****, the criminal has spies. Found out about my strategy and he's gone from axing new signings to axing current stars. Well, ****.

Looking forward to see if the Spurs give you the contract. Up to replace Popovich?

He is certainly good at his work though! A move to the NBA would probably be better for me. England hero Garth Southgate is the man whose boots I have to fill though!

January 2031

Jan31-z.png

16th January 2031
Friendly

Jan31-1.png

With my name being heavily linked to the Tottenham job I chose to ignore the speculation and lead the boys into an important duo of warm-up games as I look to get the boys back up to speed in time for the all important run. Things didn't exactly go to plan in our first game as despite taking a five minute lead courtesy of captain Verbeek we slump to a disappointing draw. The unexpected result however was the only surprise of the day...
Jan31-1st.png

19th January 2031
Friendly

Jan31-2.png

Rounding off the pre-season is our usual warm-up fixture against Wegberg-Beeck. The minnows seem ever eager to try and get one over their bigger brothers but remain well short as we once again pick up a comfortable victory. I'm going to put down our last result down to the boys being unsure of my club status...that must have been it.

26th January 2031
Bundesliga

Jan31-a.png

Just the one solitary game for the month and its a testing encounter against table topping Wolfsburg. In usual fashion the boys battled valiantly against the much classier opponents with only a absolute peach of a shot from Kuki being enough to break our resilient defence. In other news Wolfsburg have just moved to a new geound named the "Dzeko Stadium". There's hope for me yet.

January 2031
Bundesliga

Jan31.png

Before I can think about matching Edins achievements I should probably set about starting to make some with Gladbach. The defeat to Wolfsburg has us slip just the one point further down the table but just a quick glance at the teams around us suggests we should be able to push our way back up into the top half of the table.

February 2031​

Feb31-z.png

1st February 2031
Bundesliga

Feb31-a.png

My underestimation of the teams around me quickly came around and bite me in the backside as HSV left it till the second-half to pick up a two goal victory as our away form continues to humiliate the travelling fans. Having yet to win a single game on the road this kind of result is becoming a formality.

8th February 2031
Bundesliga

Feb31-b.png

Back to the safety of our own stadium and we pick up a point to try and kick-start this second half of the season. With no one able to find the back of the net on either side, the game was an absolute bore-fest as neither side managed to find a route towards goal. Not exaclty the greatest start to the year for our fans...

14th February 2031
Bundesliga

Feb31-c.png

...And it certainly got worse. Having destroyed Augsburg earlier in the season hopes where high that we might just finally be able to end this shockingly bad away form but instead it only made things worse. A complete failure of a first-half saw us fall three goals behind with the boys unable to find anyway back to the points.

22nd February 2031
Bundesliga

Feb31-d.png

Back home and once again we are back to winning ways. Tim Boss continues to do his upmost despite being thrown into the deep end at the tender ago of just nineteen whilst its a first goal for our Brazilian attacking midfielder Caio. The former Spurs play-maker has made an instant impact since his arrival crafting many of our goals but has only now been able to grab one himself.

February 2031
Bundesliga

Feb31.png

Back up to tenth position. Not entirely the most impressive of months with the club bouncing around the country gifting points to every club it reaches but with the club able to turn the home stadium into a relative fortress we are still able to crawl our way back up the table. Who needs to win on the road anyway?

March 2031

Mar31-z.png

1st March 2031
Bundesliga

Mar31-a.png

It's almost become pointless writing about these away games. I might as well just make one basic comment for everyone and copy and paste it. Once again the club fails to show up on the road. With my finally getting on over Dortmund earlier in the season I was keen to complete my retribution however Der BVB romped to a comfortable victory.

9th March 2031
Bundesliga

Mar31-b.png

This seasons star performers, Boss and Sang-Yoon combine again to drag the club back into the points as we claim a point following an impressive game from our attacking players. Unfortunately their efforts weren't anough to secure the victory as a blocked cross flew off the unfortunate Zelenka and into the back of our own net to gift Koln an undeserved share of the spoils.

15th March 2031
Bundesliga

Mar31-c.png

One day. One day we will win away. Leipzig are floundering in the bottom half of the table but even the struggling energy drink fueled side proved to be too much for the boys as a fifteen minute spell of goals saw the home side pick up the lead, which they hold onto till the final whistle despite gifting us a glimmer of hope with an own-goal after the break.

23rd March 2031
Bundesliga
Mar31-d.png

Needless to say when we made the trip to a Champions League chasing Stuttgart the match was a completley one-sided affair as my tactics and the boys belief instantly failed as soon as we left our home town behind. Goals either side of the break ensured that Stuttgart remain hot on the heels of the leading pack whilst we slide right into trouble just in time for the season finale. Needless to say the board where not impressed...
Mar31-25th1.png

Mar31-25th.png

March 2031
Bundesliga
Mar31.png

The new year has been appalling just far and with the season now coming down to its finale we now look set to be locked in the relegation battle at the worst possible time. Having bluffed my way out of trouble with the board by using what remains of my flagging ego I might have bought myself more time but it's certainly going to be a tense run in.

April 2031​

Apr31-z.png

5th April 2031
Bundesliga

Apr31-a.png

With points now all important we failed to make a breakthrough in a tough match up against Frankfurt as we limp our way to a goalless draw in front of an increasingly panicky home crowd. The disappointing draw not only sent the fans home unhappy but once again drew the ire of the board...
Apr31-5th.png

Apr31-5th1.png

12th April 2031
Bundesliga

Apr31-b.png

So close. so so close. With points now not only vital to the clubs survival but also my own, a eighty eight minute equaliser threw us yet further into danger. With our away game curse making a huge impact. Having cruised into a two goal lead and then regaining our lead once again in the second-half, the cruel last minute goal was heart-breaking.

19th April 2031
Bundesliga
Apr31-c.png

With our backs to the wall, the Boss steps forward and fires us towards a long awaited three points. The young striker is rapidly developing thanks to his new found role as lead striker and will certainly be giving Murat Avci a run for his money once he returns from injury. Three games remaining. Four points down. Five to go.

26th April 2031
Bundesliga
Apr31-d.png

The prodigal son is unable to drag the club to yet more points as we struggle to come back from a dominant first-half performance from a Bayern side locked in a title battle. Despite the loss it was once again another encouraging display from the boys as we go down valiantly to our first defeat of the month.

April 2021
Bundesliga
Apr31.png

With my board target slipping out of our grips after just one defeat, I can at least take some solace in the fact that the club has managed to make its way back towards the safety of mid-table. Despite making some strong progress in the league, if i can't pick up some more points soon my time at the club is going to be cut short already.

That Bayern match were in wrong time for you sadly. Hope you can get some points!

It certainly was an awful time. When I saw the fixture list I wasn't exactly hopeful about my chances of surviving! Cheers Nnicod

May 2031

May31-z.png

3rd May 2031
Bundesliga

May31-a.png

With the club needing to win every single one of the games remaining in order to keep me within a job they pulled out all the stops to keep me in charge in a dramatic game against Schalke. The Champions League bound side, shot into a lead within three minutes until the boss led a charge back to glory. A fine solo last minute goal from English winger Lund secured the win and kept my job and the clubs mid-table hopes intact.

11th May 2031
Bundesliga

May31-b.png

Following our impressive victory over Schalke in the previous game we relied on the referee to lead us to safety in the very next game as a second half red card broke Leverkusen's defensive resolve and allowed the boys to finally make the all important break through. With my job secured I wasted little time in reversing the roles and putting pressure on the board.
May31-11th1.png

17th May 2031
Bundesliga
May31-e.png

The penultimate game of the season has us continue our impressive late form as we smash home three goals against fellow mid-table side Nurnberg. A masterclass in the middle of the park saw three of my five man midfield find the back of the net to secure the victory. Having picked up such an impressive win, the roles where once again reversed for the board...
May31-22nd.png

24th May 2031
Bundesliga
May31-d.png

Having tried to push the board to issue me a wage more befitting my lofty status and ultimatley failing, I was quickly given a lesson in karma as the club was torn apart by a lowly Hoffenheim side to see me end the season on a complete low. With such a demoralizing end to the season, it seems that I might have made a mistake in rejecting the boards previous offer.

May 2031
Bundesliga
May31.png

We end the season sitting in a thoroughly respectable thirteenth place. With the club climbing just two places from the previous season its fair to say that despite meeting the clubs mid-table target its not exactly been an impressive season for Gladbach. With my contract up and me hastily rejecting my only offer i could be in for an awkward pre-season.

I love how you are posting alot more now. Thoroughly enjoying this story one of my favorite.

Thanks very much MrWisdoman. Sorry for the drop is posts, I'm certainly still worryingly addicted to Football Manager though!​

With the season done and dusted, Gladbach secured in mid-table and a young, hungry and exciting squad behind me things are looking up in Germany.

One small problem. I've got no fixed contract.

With me now on a rolling one-month term with the club, I'm starting to feel very distant from these three men once more...

Man13.png
Man14.png
Man17.png
Diego SimeoneRoberto MartinezThomas Tuchel
ChelseaManchester UnitedManchester City
£91,000 per week£91,000 per week£91,000 per week

There has been a change!

Nearly half a decade of dominance is ended with the arrival of German manager Thomas Tuchel. The new City boss rounds off a dominant hold for the Premier League as he forces the impressive Altinitip out of the top spots as all three men go equal on pay for the first time in my career. Benchmark.

For Diego and Roberto it was a season of stark contrasts.

Diego's wavering crown as the king of football was quickly placed firmly back on his head as the Argentinian leads the Blues to the top of the table once more following a short hiatus. Meanwhile across the country with a rival now making himself at home on his door step, Martinez suffered a season to forget as the Red Devils finish a lowly fourth missing out on all the silverware as the Spaniard is once again put under pressure.

With new arrival Tuchel showing me just how a manager can make it from the Bundesliga to the top of the footballing pyramid it's the perfect time for some renewed hope!
3132-1.png

3132-2.png

Man0.png
Derby Jack
Borussia Mochengladbach
£12,500 per week

Despite being humbled into accepting wages less then I was offered just a month ago, it's still a good step forwards.

The club is ready and poised to make its way yet higher up the standings, a host of young potential is waiting to burst on to the scene and the club finally earning a small amount of money for the first time in years I might be in the perfect position to ride my way back to the top.

Eighty grand to go. Five weeks remaining.

The race is well and truly on.

Good job at end of the season! Did board gave you any transfer money?

Cheers Nnicod, surprisingly they actually did. Not a load but at least it was something!

BMG.png

With the club trying its utmost to make a return to the top of the table before they inevitably run out of money I've actually been given a risky transfer budget in a hail mary move from what seemed to be a rather reserved board.

If only they would be willing to make the same bold moves with my own contract...

Tran31-OUT.png

Before I get round to spending the last of the clubs money, I still do the polite thing and try and bring in some funds to the clubs as I cash in on a couple of bystanders from last season.

Having released two youth players who failed to reach the heights of former products like Tom Boss and Murat Avci, I made some brutal changes to our already stretched wage budget with frustrated defensive duo, Bruno and Billel Gharbi both being packed off for pastures new following a season involving just a handful of appearances between the bellow par duo.

With just a couple of spots realistically to fill in my first team it was clear for the fans that they were not about to have a manic season of arrivals but non the less I did my best...

Tran31-IN.png

Tran31-a.png

Cost: Free​

Despite having funds at my disposal my first arrival of the season see's me return to the free transfer market that proved to be so successful last year as I scoop up French Goalkeeper Robin Bastian. The former Monaco stopper has cut a forlorn figure on the bench for the absurdly rich club a quick swap to Gladbach gives the former French prodigy jump into our number one jersey.

Tran31-b.png

Cost: £5million

Having just saved money on a bargain signing, I quickly made up for lost time with a transfer that essentially blew our entire budget in one move. Young English talent, Wayne Tomlinson has been catching the eye of many Premier League clubs and soon fell out with the Potters management as he looked to force his way into the first team, a begrudged departure from the top-flight club see's us snap up a future star.

With gaps in the squad filled, the transfer budget blown and the club now needing a return to former glories just to stay financially sound, it's set to be a tense season this year.

Despite the increasing pressure I'm actually quietly confident.

With a young exciting dressing room and a core of experienced players at my disposal a season of scrapping for the Europa League could well await!

Preseason
2031/32

Pre31-z.png

2nd July 2031
Friendly

Pre31-a.png

We kick off an important pre-season with a trip to our affiliate club Saarbrucken as we look to get the season under-way in style. A superb performance from the squad saw us register five goal-scorers in an emphatic statement from the boys as nearly my entire midfield found their way onto the scoresheet. Bring on the league already.

5th July 2031
Friendly

Pre31-b.png

Having started the warm-up fixtures in style we make the short journey across the border for a mini tour of France. We kicked off our minor invasion with an easy two goal victory over Ligue Two side Red Star. The minnows put up a strong fight in the first half before two of the clubs finest products finally found a break through to secure the victory.

9th July 2031
Friendly

Pre31-c.png

Tim Boss continued to spread his name through-out France as the young striker makes a strong statement for a starting spot in the current season with a sensational hat-trick over a sorry looking Le Poire-sur-Vie. The lower rung French side could do little to stop a determined Gladbach as we looked to return home with our heads held high.

12th July 2031
Friendly

Pre31-d.png

Final game of our French tour has us complete a sensational run of games, as the club picks up eight goals in total whilst new signing Bastian marks an impressive return to his home-country with three clean sheets to his name. Having dominated our way back to the Fatherland the club is most certainly looking eager to get the Bundesliga under-way!

16th July 2031
Friendly

Pre31-e.png

A quick return to home and we make the short journey to Fortuna Koln for our traditional warm-up fixture. In usual fashion we pick up an encouraging win on the road with the seemingly dominant Boss all but writing his own name onto the teamsheet for the start of the season as he bags another impressive hat-trick to cement his place in the team.

19th July 2031
Friendly

Pre31-f.png

Having essentially run riot in the previous five games we are quickly given a reminder of our fragile status as we are beaten by near neighbours Aachen. A goal just after the break proved to be enough to secure the upset victory as we head into the Bundesliga fully aware that we are club fighting against relegation just two seasons ago.

Ignoring that last fixture it was a truly impressive performance from the squad with a host of impressive results giving the squad a much needed boost for the coming season.

With the board even more demanding then before and Europe once again on the agenda, it's going to take so more impressive results in the league to complete the clubs rapid return to glory.