Cheers Deathball! I sure hope so!

Thanks very much Lyons! Go for it, I've honestly really enjoyed it this year solely for this career. Trust me it is very hard to be this bad, the other guys are much better then I!

Cheers Dave! I think you may well be right, I'm just too scared to go back!

BMG.png

With the Champions League awaiting the return of BMG and the club eager to continue its meteoric raise back up the table I head into the transfer window keen to see just how the board will reward my lofty finish.

Tran32-OUT.png

...Before I gleefully tucked into the clubs new found riches there was the small matter of clearing some space.

With six releases the club unleashed some of the dead weight that had been lurking in the back ground with former captain Gert-Jan Verbeek being the only main departure from the squad as the Dutch midfield general bows out of Gladbach following a lengthy career with Der Fohlen.

The numerous departures also hide the hushed end to Kim Seung-Hyuns contract.

The south Korean defender was snapped up earlier in my tenure as a prospect for the future but proved to be a hideous mistake from some rather brief scouting on my behalf.

Non the less the mistake of the past are to be long forgotten it's time to dig into my huge transfer budget!

Tran32-IN.png

...Well that went well.

With the board unwilling to give me any cash for transfers I was left confused, offended and incredibly disappointed as we failed to bring in a single player for what is set to be the most testing season in Gladbach's recent history.

Despite a hideous window, I still managed to find some solace in our rapidly developing youth products...

Tran32-a.png

Eighteen year old German prodigy Markus Terrode is not only the brightest prospect in all of Gladbach but is also one of the most impressive in the entire country. With the physical abilities of an Olympic gold medalist and mental qualities far beyond his young years, the teenage winger is going to become an absolute machine in the near future.

Tran32-b.png

The Boss. The Twenty Year old has already proven himself in the previous two season as the blonde haired striker plucked up the reigns following Murat Avci's apparent glass body shattering at any form of physical contact, to become the clubs leading striker. Despite lacking a natural gift for finishing the nippy fan favorite is proving to be more then a handful for the Bundesliga's best defenders.

Despite the club earning a massive bonus for their lofty finish and the board potentially set to earn millions more in the Champions League fixtures, the clubs financial gambling in the previous season saw the board quickly close their wallets and leave my stranded with no money to spend what so ever...

Thanks.

With my resentment for the board at an all time high and my contract at the club due to end following this season its safe to say I'm quickly looking for an exit.

OMG no transfer ! It's the first time with your story !

I've a question : What is your skin ? It's seam FM 2014 and I love it !

Yeah I think it might be Animus. Gutted.

I think I'm just using the Alternative default skin. Should be in the preference by default I think? I'm not that fancy

Preseason
2032/33

Pre32-z.png

28th July 2032
Friendly

Pre32-a.png

Having played a multitude of games across the country the Pre-season truly gets under way as we start a tiny tour of the States with a one goal victory over D.C United. A first half goal from our Turkish striker Emre Kaya hopefully is a sign that last seasons arrival will finally have gelled with his new squad as we look to give Boss some needed competition upfront.

31st July 2032
Friendly

Pre32-b.png

We end our tour as quickly as it started with another narrow win across the Atlantic as our English midfield general and current Arsenal target tucks home a clinical Penalty to sink the New York Cosmos. Our partnership hasn't exactly produced much for either squad but we'll take a free holiday to the States any day.

4th August 2032
Friendly

Pre32-c.png

Before returning back to Germany we stop in at my former stomping ground of Belgium to ensure the country still remembers my name with a four goal thrashing of Seraing United. A brace from Kaya continues to show signs of some promising developments for the unproven finisher, with Murat Avci even making a rare appearance out of the injury room to ****** a goal.

9th August 2032
Friendly

Pre32-d.png

We end the warm-up fixtures with a defeat to English heavyweights Manchester United. A visit from the games highest earner, Roberto Martinez saw the Red Devils score at either end of the game to secure a much deserved victory. With such a convincing defeat I'm starting to worry about our Champions League chances.

August 2032

Aug32-z.png

13th August 2032
DFB Pokal - 5th Round

DFB32-a.png

If there is one thing I can do in a cup competition, I can at least guide the club to a storming start. For yet another season in Germany, we cruise our way into the second round of the competition with ease courtesy of an Emre Kaya hat-trick. The Turkish striker looks to be in fine form following a strong pre-season.

17th August 2032
Champions League - Best Placed Playoff - Leg 1

CL32-a.png

European football wastes little time in making its return to Der Fohlen's schedule as we are quickly up against Swiss side Young Boys as we look to battle our way into the all important Group Stages. Having made the short journey into the Alps we pick up a tie-winning away victory with Tim Boss ensuring Kaya is forced to remain on his toes with a game winning brace of his own.

22nd August 2032
Bundesliga

Aug32-a.png

The Bundesliga gets underway as the boys are given a quick reminder of just how busy this season is set to be but a determined and resilient squad showed their class with an efficient first-half victory over new arrivals Dusseldorf. With the club making an early arrival into the Champions League spots, I've already got eyes on another lofty finish.

25th August 2032
Champions League - Best Placed Playoff - Leg 2

CL32-b.png

Having run rampant in Switzerland, the fans flocked to see their impressive team seal the deal but instead witnessed a rather lackluster draw as we creep our way into the Group Stage with a rare goal from the bubble wrapped Murat Avci. We can only hope that the group draw is kind to us to avoid a potentially humiliating European campaign...

CL32.png

A return to Club Brugge sets a deceptively comfortable start to the group stage but the level quickly ramps up with the introduction of Spanish giants Atletico Madrid, along side a title winning Manchester City ensures we are in for a rough time of it in the Champions League.

28th August 2032
Bundesliga

Aug32-b.png

Our kind start to the Bundesliga continues as we pick up another comfortable victory over the consistently battling Nurnberg. The boys however were made to work for the result leaving it until the second half to break the deadlock as French wing-back Rodrigues picks up the first of his Gladbach career. With no reinforcements this season its good to see everyone pulling their weight.

August 2032
Bundesliga

Aug32.png

Two games in and the club are back up where they ended last season, on the fringes of the Champions League spots. With the Bundesliga reduced down to just three spots in Europes biggest club competition the fight is set to be fierce to remain here. A comfortable start is certainly not a good example of what the season is about to unleash on my tiny squad.

Nice beginning in Bundesliga, so in CL the group is hard so you can try to have the 2nd place !

Thanks very much Animus, I will definitely settle for 3rd to be honest! Europa League is fine with me for now!

September 2032

Sep32-z.png

11th September 2032
Bundesliga

Sep32-a.png

Our solid start to the league continues as we make it three, two goal victories in a row with a routine victory over Hannover. Another goal for our apparently free scoring left-back, Rodrigues gets us off to a good start with a late finisher from Tim Boss completing another good result for the boys on the road.

15th September 2032
Champions League- Group E

CL32-c.png

The Champions League gets underway in sensational fashion as the clubs home form proves essential as we sneak past a surprised Atletico. Having predictably taken the lead within just sixteen minutes we surprised the Spanish title contenders with an Emre Kaya brace catching Ateltico off guard and seeing us scoop a sensational three points in our opening game.

18th September 2032
Bundesliga

Sep32-b.png

Our Bundesliga campaign comes to an end as a run off tough fixtures begins to test the legs of our squad. A sixth minute goal saw us shoot into the lead against the crest-fallen former Champions but on the back of their Champions League exploits the boys grew tired late into the game, gifting Bayern with a route back into the spoils.

22nd September 2032
Bundesliga

Sep32-c.png

Our league campaign takes its first blow of the season as we are destroyed by my former club, Dortmund. With heavy legs the boys couldn't even make it to the break before a wave of Yellow pressure gave Der BVB the break through before a one-way second half finished the job. I hope the board are already regretting letting me strengthen the squad.

25th September 2032
Bundesliga

Sep32-d.png

The boys struggle to get back up to speed after just three days rest and a rapidly falling Augsburg claim an undeserved point following a low-key affair in front of the home crowd. With a long season ahead of us the boys best get themselves back up to fitness and sharpish. I can't afford anymore slips from here!

28th September 2032
Champions League - Group E

CL32-d.png

The Champions League just keeps getting better. Despite suffering an early goal in front of my former fans, I quickly gave Brugge a reminder of my former glories in Belgium as the boys kick back into life just before the break with my Australasian duo, Sang-Yoon and Tinker both finding the back of the net to continue our one hundred percent record.

September 2032
Bundesliga
Sep32.png

With the wheels falling off our start to the Bundesliga season, we still somehow remain in third place as the entire league seems to be sluggish getting up to speed. With six games played already, the only club proving to be able to put down any form is my former club FC Koln as they sit unbeaten at the head of the table.

Not going to lie...I forgot to capture the Champions League group standings. My bad.

October 2032

Oct32-z.png

2nd October 2032
Bundesliga

Oct32-a.png

With a slight chance for a breather the boys waste little time in returning to winning ways as they leave it late to ****** the victory away from a plucky Frankfurt side. Having been on the back foot for the majority of the game, a late burst of goals from Gladbach products, Bunger and Boss saw the fans go home in joyous fashion.

16th October 2032
Bundesliga

Oct32-b.png

With a much needed International break, we get a welcome chance to rest some tired legs and return back to duty in rampant fashion. Joining his defensive partner Bunger on the score-sheet, Zelenka opens his account for the season with the in-form Boss and club captain Jager joining him in a ruthless victory in Mainz.

19th October 2032

CL32-e.png

Our dream start to the Champions League is quickly ended as Manchester City leave it late to ****** a flattering result in Germany. The table topping Citizens arrived fully expecting to run away with the victory but a resilient performance from the squad nearly saw us last till the final whistle before a total collapse saw City run rampant.

23rd October 2032
Bundesliga

Oct32-c.png

A clash at the top of the table has Gladbach reverse their late fortunes from the previous game as the referee comes to the rescue late into the game with a red card and a penalty in the final few seconds of the game seeing us cruelly send Koln back home rightfully frustrated. Can't help but feel a little disappointed for my former club.

27th October 2032
DFB Pokal - 2nd Round

DFB32-b.png

Our league campaign continues further then normal as we are gifted with essentially a free-pass into the next round of the competition. An early goal however did suggest the curse was about to re-emerge in style but the boys kept the minnows at bay with an own-goal and Tim Boss keeping my tiny cup hopes alive for now.

30th October 2032
Bundesliga

Oct32-d.png

A busy month comes to an end with a disappointing draw against Freiburg. A first half goal from Jager saw us deservedly take the lead following a dominant half of football but we were given a quick reminder of just how brutal the Bundesliga as we re-emerged from the break and instantly conceded a goal. Our away form is still slightly wobbly.

October 2032
Bundesliga

Oct32.png

With our unbeaten form in the league making a welcome return the club shoots up to a massive second place. With Koln still doing their utmost to keep us at bay we are left looking down the table as the giants start to gather and circle below us like hungry sharks. With three of my former clubs in the top five, I certainly feel slightly smug...just ignore what I actually achieved with Dortmund.

October 2032
Champions League

Oct32CL.png

Having been torn apart by Manchester City our Champions League status suddenly doesn't feel so secure with Atletico now adding to the over riding sense of pressure from this season, sitting just three points behind us at this half way stage. With most of the former charges seemingly on a high, its a hapless Brugge that provide me with hope in Europe, as the pointless Belgians woes, seem set to gift me with atleast progression in the Europa League.

OMG, you get Drawn against Bayern at 90' :(.
Koln surprised me with the 1rst place after 10 games :O

So in CL ... huhu I think you can trust the 2nd or with unluck the 3rd !

Yeah Bayern need some luck though, not going to lie I actually hope they can stay up here. The club did give me a huge boost earlier in my career.

With some luck, I think second place is in the bag but to be honest our chances would be much better in the Europa League. If I can drag Brugge to the final, Gladbach should be able to at least do the same?!​

November 2032

Nov32-z.png

3rd November 2032

CL32-f.png

Having been humbled on our own ground we make a slightly cautious trip to England for the return fixture at the Etihad. With lessons learned from our previous drubbing the boys pulled off another defensive masterclass and had enough left in the tank to finish the job for a deserved point against the group favorites. Maybe the Premier League isn't so tough after all.

7th November 2032
Bundesliga

Nov32-a.png

We once again fail to win against one of the Bundesliga favourties as we are left frustrated by Wolfsburg. The regular title contenders relied on their exciting prospect Ben Youssef with a blistering first half display seeing the leading goal scorer add to his tally and leave the home crowd stunned. Looks like any hopes of an outside title run is over.

20th November 2032
Bundesliga

Nov32-b.png

We make a quick return to winning ways with a narrow victory over relegation favorites, 1860 Munchen. Having swapped between the tiers for the last decade the lowly club seem to show no signs of ending the trend as Das Boss pushes them yet closer to the Bundesliga exit at this early stage of the season with a goal just after the hour mark.

23rd November 2032

CL32-g.png

With Atletico breathing down our necks the boys ensured a second place finish in the group with another sensational victory over the Spaniards in their own backyard. A fine solo effort from Kaya saw the Turkish striker grab the headlines as a dazzling run saw him jink through one of Europe's best defences and tuck home an early winning goal. Sensational.

27th November 2032
Bundesliga

Nov32-c.png

Once again we are left win-less against one of Germany's best as last seasons run away winners cling on to a first half own-goal to pick up a point against our unfortunate team. With the boys throwing all they had at the Schalke back line, we struggled to come up with the goods despite the one-way traffic as we end the game thoroughly frustrated.

November 2032
Bundesliga

Nov32.png

As we approach the half-way stage of the season, the club remains locked into the second place spot on the table but with title chasing, Schalke and Wolfbsurg hot on our heels. The surprise package of this early stage, FC Koln, remain firmly planted at the top of the table. With a five point gap could Cologne be about to witness a Leicester like title run.

November 2032

Nov32CL.png

Our place in the next round is assured with a game to spare courtesy of our double over a disheartened Atletico. With Brugge seemingly a shadow of the club I left behind in Belgium, the Spaniards can at least take some comfort from a place in the Europa League, whilst a seemingly unstoppable Manchester City look to add to their new Premier League trophy.

December 2032

Dec32-z.png

1st December 2032

CL32-h.png

We round off a superb Champions League Group Stage by ensuring Club Brugge's spell in the group was a humiliating one. An efficient performance saw my Turkish striking duo find the back of the net with ease as Kaya continues to try and lay claim to a starting spot, with the club eager to see what potential giant awaits them in the next round.

CL26-2.png

Inter await.
If there is one league I have eager to sneak into its been Serie A. I've long been a fan of Italian football and with a chance to test myself against one of Italy's best there has never been a better chance to prove myself to one of Europe's most prestigious leagues.

4th December 2032
Bundesliga

Dec32-a.png

Our Bundelsiga campaign suffers its first major blip as we are easily pushed aside by a struggling Paderborn. With the club apparently still dreaming of a tie against Inter and beyond we fail to show up for what should have been a formality of a match in the league and are deservedly humbled by the league's minnows.

7th December 2032
DFB Pokal - 3rd Round

DFB32-c.png

With a humiliation in the league we very nearly suffer the same fate in the cup but a goal deep into injury time from Kaya saw the club make another step further into the competition. With myself and the club finally making it beyond the third round, I'm already starting to dream of a long awaited cup final. The curse must be broken before I end this career!

11th December 2032
Bundesliga

Dec32-b.png

Back to the league and we still struggle to make it back up to speed as we put on a limp display against a mid-table Leipzig. Truth be told I saw myself at the helm of today's opposition at the start of this career, with their massive finances and short history they would be perfect for a money grabbing mercenary however as it stands the history of Gladbach has given me a brief glimmer of hope of finishing this career.

15th December 2032
Bundesliga

Dec32-c.png

Our league campaign suffers another major crisis of confidence as we are left humbled by Hoffenheim and my former striker Paz. The Swiss superstar was one of my first signings way back with Newcastle and has since developed into Hoffenheims key finisher with a game winning hat-trick reminding me of his undoubted quality.

18th December 2032
Bundesliga

Dec32-d.png

With the break appraoching we do manager to get back up to speed just in time for the festive period as we tear up the form book to ease past Stuttgart. The former Champions League contenders now sit well distanced by the leading pack and a ruthless first-half ensures a miserable break for the fallen giants.

December 2032
Bundesliga

Dec32.png

With an unconvincing spell this month the team has plummeted down the rankings and now sit not only on the fringe of the Champions League but also the Europa League itself. With a second half of the season soon approaching the boys and myself need to get back up to speed if we are to match last seasons exploits.

December 2032

Dec32CL.png

A superb performance in the group see's us absolutely cruise into the next round of the competition as we make a mockery of what should have been a group of death. With just a handful of games between us and a sensational Champions League trophy, the entire city has started to believe in our European dream.

Good job at CL! In league I think your squad just are getting little tired but luckily there is christmas break! :) Are you going to ask some money from board for january window?

Nice CL's road but Inter in your team is big team ? Because you had drawn in City and it s not easy to make that !
In bundesliga, it's sure your team were tired but you want win all competition or not ? If no you can try to play with young players who can become first squad player ?

Thanks Nnicod. They certainly look dead on their legs. Ended a few games with players on half fitness but at least we made it. I'm going to try but I doubt they'll have any mercy.

It certainly a big obstacle Animus! I think the Bundesliga title is well beyond us to be honest but with the season being wide-open I'm certainly not going to be taking it safe. I've already got most of the best youngsters already in the first-team to be honest. With no money to spend we are thin on the ground.

January 2033

Jan33-z.png

16th January 2033
Friendly

Jan33-1.png

Once again the board failed to deliver, despite earning millions from the clubs Champions League exploits as we bypassed the transfer window without a second glance. With the boys needing a long and deserved rest following a frantic opening stage to the season we played just the one solitary game to keep the squad up to speed as we run out winners over our ever present new year opponent Aachen.

21st January 2033
Bundesliga

Jan33-a.png

In a repeat of the opening day of the season, we restart the Bundesliga with a two goal victory over a Dusseldorf bitterly fighting to remain in the top flight. An early goal from Turkish sharpshooter Kaya got us off to a flying start with my favorutie South Korean, Sang-Yoon Finishing the job. Our impressive restart did not go unnoticed...
Dec32-end_1.png

29th January 2033
Bundesliga

Jan33-b.png

With Russian giants CSKA Moscow looking on, the boys continued to start the Bundesliga in style with Kaya and Sang-Yoon's partnership once again impressing to steer us past surprise package Nurnberg. With the board failing to splash any form of cash, this impressive start might be all in vain as I look to snap up some Russian rubles.

January 2033
Bundesliga

Jan33.png

A winning start to the season has us remain hot on the heels of the leading pack but for Koln the new year has seen the end of their incredible table topping run. The club from the beautiful city of Cologne now sit equal on points with both ourselves and Dortmund on the fringes of a European spot.

I think Russia's money league would fit you well and your wages! And it's easier than BL :)

Russia's League will be less interesting than Bundesliga but in Russia you have 3 or 4 big team for play the title.

Actually, you are 5th in Bundesliga with the same points like the 3rd. I think you can win ou play the win in Bundesliga.

I certainly wouldn't say no to a chance at making my name in Mother Russia!

Very true Animus and to tell you the truth CSKA are potentially not even in that group. They currently sit ninth in the league and are under a long period of Zenit domination. I think for any half decent manager they could probably win the league. For me...probably not. Thanks though!

February 2033

Feb33-z.png

2nd February 2033
DFB Pokal - Quarter Final

DFB32-d.png

Our Cup run continues. Having never really made it this far in any domestic cup competition before it's a strange feeling to lead the squad into a deserved Semi-Final spot courtesy of Weikl's early goal against recently relegated HSV. With just a handful of teams left in the draw, the entire city is dreaming of song long awaited silverware.

5th February 2033
Bundesliga

Feb33-a.png

The superb form since the start of the year continues as we demolish Hannover with a one-sided home display. With the boys dominating the entire game, we are certainly laying down the law in the league and our hard-word saw CSKA make their long awaited move for my servers...
Jan33-5th.png

12th February 2033
Bundesliga

Feb33-b.png

Having been left insulted by the paltry offer from the Russian superpower, I returned to action with Gladbach and immediately set to work continuing our sensational run of form, all be it by the narrowest of margins. In a tense battle at the Allianz arena we continued Bayerns torrid collapse, courtesy of Elgerts converted corner late into the game.

15th February 2033
Champions League - 1st Knockout Round - Leg 1
CL32-i.png

Into the knockout stages of the Champions League and we are immediately given a taster of just how tough this competition should be as we conceded within just five minutes. To the boys credits they didn't let the occasion and the opposition get them as they quickly punched back to tie the game and leave us with a glimmer of hope back in the San Siro.

19th February 2033
Bundesliga

Feb33-c.png

Our unbeaten new year run comes to an end as we suffer a defeat to fellow European chasing Dortmund. Der BVB have finally realised that they might actually have a shot of finally ending there Bundesliga hoodoo, with none of the clubs capable of putting down some form in the league, the yellow wall has never had a better shot at celebrating a long awaited title.

26th February 2033
Bundesliga

Feb33-d.png

We are unable to bounce back from the narrow defeat as we are held to a goalless draw by Augsburg. The mid-table side have long since forgotten their former time among the leagues best but a fine defensive display saw them roll back the seasons to potentially have a say in the standings at the top of the table.

February 2033
Bundesliga

Feb33.png

With our end of month wobble, the club remains in a precarious fifth place, locked on points with fellow fighters FC Koln. With a six point gap over Bayern Munich, we do at least have some comfort in the league but with eleven games still to go there is little time to relax and settle for a spot in the Europa League.

March 2033

Mar33-z.png

5th March 2033
Bundesliga

Mar33-a.png

Our wobble in the previous month is drastically turning into a complete collapse as we are defeated with ease by lowly Frankfurt. Having struggled for an entire half to break our way into the game we came back into the second half still way off the pace and were soon punished for our poor performance as Frankfurt stole the lead and with it the points.

9th March 2033
Champions League - 1st Knockout Round - Leg 2

CL32-j.png

Our Champions League dream comes to a lowly end as we are narrowly defeated by Inter at the San Siro with a second half effort from their talisman midfielder Carducci proving to be just enough to split the two teams and send us spiraling out of the competition. Non the less its been an impressive return to European action for Der Fohlen.

12th March 2033
Bundesliga

Mar33-b_1.png

On the back of some torrid form Emre Kaya drags the club back to winning ways as his impressive performance proves to be enough to keep Mainz at bay and keep us within the Europa League spots for the time being. With the season boiling down to the final few games, results like this are going to be so important.

18th March 2033
Bundesliga

Mar33-c_1.png

Before we can proclaim ourselves back int the running we are humbled by our fellow European chasing rivals FC Koln. The former table toppers made a quick return to the performances that shot them to the top of the table with an absolute demolition job condemning us to a humiliating defeat. The pressure just ramped up.

March 2033
Bundesliga

Mar33_1.png

With Koln ending their own poor run of form at our expense we are slowly being distanced at the foot of the Europea spots with Bayern now sitting just five points behind us. Fortunately things in Munich are going far from smoothly as their new manager struggles to get the former giants up to their high standards.

April 2033​

Apr33-z.png

3rd April 2033
Bundesliga

Apr33-a.png

With points at a premium we lurch back into life with a narrow victory over Freiburg. Have snatched the lead within just four minutes of the game we struggled to assert ourselves over the relative minnows as we clung on to the points for dear life as we work our way back into Europa League safety.

9th April 2033
Bundesliga

Apr33-b.png

The come-back lasts for just the one solitary game as we are given a rude reminder of just how tough life is at the top of the table with a late defeat to title contenders Wolfsburg. Having instantly pegged the contenders back following their opening goal the boys deserved to come away from the game with at least a point but the footballing gods were certainly not on Gladbach's side.

16th April 2033
Bundesliga

Apr33-c.png

We remain worryingly off our usual best as we struggle to a draw against 1860 Munchen. The club look set for another return to the second tier but manager to upset the odds to hold us to a draw as our usually satisfied home crowd is left with an unfamiliar feeling of disappointment. We're doing ourselves no favors here.

19th April 2033
DFB Pokal - Semi-Final

DFB32-e.png

A clash against table topping Schalke seemed set to dump us out of the competition following our uncharacteristically good cup run but the boys left Schalke with a ****** nose as they fought back from behind to ****** the victory and the place in the final courtesy of Kaya's late effort. With the favorites dumped out of the competition we are now left with just a tie against a free-falling 1860 Munchen to ****** a rare cup trophy.

22nd April 2033
Bundesliga

Apr33-d.png

Having dumped them out of the cup, Schalke ensure that we don't postpone their route to the Bundesliga title as they stroll to victory at the Veltins Arena. With Schalke's hopes of a domestic double dashed, the Royal Blues looked determined to get some form of revenge and did so in style. The title remains a long way away.

30th April 2033
Bundesliga

Apr33-e.png

What is happening? Lowly Paderborn put us back under pressure as we implode to give the minnows an unexpected three points. Central midfielder Richter saw a moment of madness as he lunged into a challenge just after the second half whistle, leaving us down to ten men and Paderborn quickly took advantage to claim a surprising away victory.

April 2033
Bundesliga

Apr33.png

The Cup might be on course for making a welcome addition to the clubs trophy cabinet but before we can start looking forward to the final we have the small matter of our league form collapsing at the worst possible time. With the club now equal on points with a well distanced Koln and the surprise package of the season, Nurnberg we are in for a dramatic finale.

May 2033​

May33-z.png

7th May 2033
Bundesliga

May33-a.png

We kick start the final month of the season in disappointing fashion as we once again watch a lead slip through our fingers in the dying minutes of the game but the result was only part of the bad news from today's game as a devastating injury for our Turkish sharpshooter saw him ruled out for the rest of the season...

May33-7th.png

14th May 2033
Bundesliga

May33-b.png

Despite having our leading goalscorers leg broken in two the boys still managed to find the back of the net with ease as we destroy Hoffenheim with a superb display from three of Gladbach's youth products. The team is certainly set up for a long and bright future with such a quality young backbone to the squad.

21st May 2033
Bundesliga

May33-c.png

Tim Boss looked set to end the season on a high as he led the team into a one goal lead after just two minutes of the game but Stuttgart fought back in ruthless style to overthrow our lead and end our season on a disappointing low. Despite the result the board however were quick to try and assure my services for another season...
May33-end.png

May 2033
Bundesliga

May33.png

With the club once again qualified for European competition my contract coming to an end and my frustrations at such a tight board coming to a head I opted to take my chances in the off-season to try and find a new club but before I can set about finding my route out of Gladbach there's the small matter of a long waited cup final...

Last edited:

For over two decades of football I have failed miserably at nearly every single cup competition possible.

With Trophies passing me by at nearly every opportunity a surprise turn-around in fortunes has seen my resurgent Gladbach side smash their way into Germany's sole cup final for a tie against lowly Munchen in the illustrious Olympiastadion.

29th May 2033
DFB Pokal - Final

May33-endz.png

29th May 2033
DFB Pokal - Final
DFB32-f.png

The curse has lifted!

Not since my glorious days at the helm of a Belgian conquering Brugge have I held silverware in my hands but a dominant performance from the boys saw us claim one of Europe's finest domestic cup trophies with relative ease. A goal within just three minutes of the opening whistle saw Gladbach born and bred, Weikl smash the club into the lead.

The relegated minnows however refused to bow out so early and fought back to try and claim some glory from an otherwise humiliating season for the yo-yo club but it only served to motivate my silverware starved squad as they made the most of their opportunities to romp to an eventual comfortable victory.

DFBPokal.png

May33-end1.png

With my contract now drawing to a close, the club returned to a much deserved high and the board probably claiming that their budget-less transfer system bonded the club closer then ever before, it seems to be the perfect opportunity for me to bow out of Gladbach on a high.

With the DFB Pokal Cup in my back pocket, the offers should come rolling in right?...