August 2031

Aug31-z.png

11th August 2031
DFB Pokal - 1st Round

DFB31-a.png

We kick-start the season in style as we stomp our way into the second round of Germany's sole cup competition courtesy of a hat-trick from the apparently free-scoring center-back Zeleneka. The Gladbach product has been a key defender for the entirety of last season and seems even more eager to prove his worth with a sensational opening day of the season.

16th August 2031
Bundesliga

Aug31-a.png

Having stormed his way through the majority of the pre-season Das Boss continued his impressive run of form into the Bundesliga season with a well-taken hat-trick to kick start our league campaign in style. A minor blip in otherwise dominant game nearly saw us throw points out the window but a resilient performance and a scrappy own-goal ensured a winning start to the season.

22nd August 2031
Bundesliga

Aug31-b.png

Despite smashing our way into the next round of the DFB-Pokal and crushing Kaiserslautern on the opening day of the Bundesliga, a scrappy one-goal draw proved to be the highlight of the first month of the season. A Bayern Munich side determined to make a long awaited return to the top of the table will be disappointed to have dropped points so early as we make an early statement of intent.

30th August 2031
Bundesliga

Aug31-c.png

Continuing our solid start to the season comes a two goal victory over a Hoffenheim side seemingly doomed to edge around safety for the foreseeable future. Despite their lowly status the visitors proved to be a strong opponent but a second-half red card gifted us with a certain three points with the down-trodden Murat Avci making his return to the back-pages with a goal to seal the victory.

August 2031
Bundesliga

Aug31.png

Following an unbeaten start to the season the club finds itself back in familiar territory. With a Europa League spot now to cling on to and the club seemingly now adept at my Christmas Tree formation this could finally be my chance to announce myself in one of the Europe's biggest Leagues. My slow rise from the ashes is surely about to come to a beautiful climax.

September 2031​

Sep31-z.png

13th September 2031
Bundesliga

Sep31-a.png

Our unbeaten streak manages to carry on by the slimmest of margins as we pull of an impressive late escape to claim a point against Liepzig. Having given the lead away after just ten minutes it seemed we were about to suffer our first loss of the season but a second-half flurry of goals saw the game burst into life with both clubs sharing joy and agony within seconds, with goals late into injury time.

21st September 2031
Bundesliga

Sep31-b.png

Having scraped through the match in our previous game we make no mistake in the next as we pick up an impressive victory over my former club FC Koln. An early opening goal within just ten minutes courtesy of our Brazilian attacking midfielder Caio got the game underway in style with Tim Boss rounding off the win with a late finish to seal the deal.

24th September 2031
Bundesliga

Sep31-c.png

With his Brazilian counter-part opening the scoring in the previous game it fell to South Korean play-maker Sang-Yoon to take the plaudits in the next game as his brace see's us past a returning Paderborn. The free-arrival from last season has certainly made himself well at home in Gladbach with his impressive form certainly drawing some major attention.

27th September 2031
Bundesliga

Sep31-d.png

Nurnberg are constantly threatened with relegation seemingly every season but the dog-battling club certainly proved their worth as a resilient performance saw the club only beaten by a soft penalty. Despite relying almost entirely on the referee, a top corner penalty ensured another much needed three points and continued our impressive start to the season

September 2031
Bundesliga

Sep31.png

With the team now unbeaten in two months for the first time in my reign and potentially since my departure from my safety bubble in Belgium, the club now finds itself now climbing yet further towards a glorious return to the top. With the games coming on thick and fast it seems we are certainly making up for the last two seasons in style.

October 2031​

Oct31-z.png

4th October 2031
Bundesliga

Oct31-a.png

Our unbeaten streak is over. A slow starting Dortmund are quickly making up for lost time following two early losses as they quickly raise back into title contention with a thrilling game in front of the yellow wall seeing Der BVB continue to resume their title charge as we paid the price for a sloppy first half of football. Non the less the club still manages to prove its worth even in defeat.

18th October 2031
Bundesliga

Oct31-b.png

One loss is quickly followed by another as drop yet more points to a title contender in the shape of reigning Champions, Wolfsburg. Despite the club seemingly wracking up the losses the results have been far from embarrassing but the club was still left with something to worry about come the final whistle...

Oct31-15th.png

25th October 2031
Bundesliga

Oct31-c.png

With Murat Avci once again making himself comfortably in the injury room he now calls home, the club made a quick return to winning ways as the Physio's did their utmost to try and repair our Glass forged fan favorite. For the newly capped Turk International his woes grew only worse as his young replacement bagged the winning goal to continue his rampantly growing career.

29th October 2031
DFB Pokal - 2nd Round

DFB31-b.png

The Cups have always been a downfall of mine...along with football in general but for once the club actually had some luck as a potentially damaging giant slaying was averted as we picked up an undeserved and quite frankly shameful penalty victory over a Dresden side lost in the depths of Germany's second tier. I'm not holding out much hope.

October 2031
Bundesliga

Oct31.png

Despite the two back to back losses the club remain within the Champions League spots courtesy of their impressive start and quick return to winning ways. With ten games gone and just two thirds of the season remaining the fans and the board are gradually starting to believe our new found lofty status might not just be down to luck.

November 2031​

Nov31-z.png

1st November 2031
Bundesliga

Nov31-a.png

A frustrating month kicks off with us scraping a draw over Frankfurt. Having gifted a goal to the mid-table side following some disappointing defending it took a driven shot from the rarely featured Russian midfielder, Mikhin to salvage a point from the tie in a match that effectively summed up the rest of our month...

8th November 2031
Bundesliga

Nov31-b.png

...A side from this game that is. In what would prove to be a break in form we dominated against Augsburg as we looked to reverse the rolls with the club that briefly duked it out with the best of the Bundesliga. Youth products Boss and the rapidly developing Terrode combined to shoot the club into the lead with Caio putting a gloss on the finish to Der Fohlen.

22nd November 2031
Bundesliga

Nov31-c.png

On the back of the victory it seemed the boys were on a true toll as they shot into the lead against a Stuttgart side familiar with the European spots. With the club being gifted a two goal lead courtesy of an own goal just after the break they soon returned the favor via the unfortunate Jager before completing the collapse with some weak defending handing Stuttgart a point.

29th November 2031
Bundesliga

Nov31-d.png

With the club collapsing in the previous game they shut up shop in the next fixture denying Mainz any opportunity at finding the back of the net with some solid defending, the only small problem coming from some hap-hazard shooting that allowed a frustrated Mainz home crowd to ****** a point against the odds.

November 2031
Bundesliga
Nov31.png

Despite the club dropping points on a regular basis, we have somehow found ourselves climbing up to an impressive third place. With the Bundesliga apparently being wide-open and none of the usually dominant table toppers putting down the kind of form that would see them ****** the title this could most definitely be the season for Gladbach.

December 2031

Dec31-z.png

6th December 2031
Bundesliga

Dec31-a.png

We kick-start the festive period with another three points for our tally. A mid-table Hannover put up more of a fight then we expected as the boys once again relied on the good will of the referee as we eventually found the a breakthrough against ten men with seconds remaining. Our early form seemingly hasn't gone unnoticed...
Dec31-9th.png

12th December 2031
Bundesliga

Dec31-b.png

Following a lackluster start to the season from the German giants they have opened the doors to a new challenger with my CV quickly making its way across the country with my eyes set on making a return to the top of European football at the incredible Allianz arena. A two goal victory bolstered my chances as I finally revealed my money grabbing tendencies to a cash strapped board...
Dec31-10th.png

17th December 2031
DFB Pokal - 3rd Round

DFB31-c.png

With my eyes set firmly on making my mark with Bayern, I failed to end my career-spanning curse as we suffered an extra-time to defeat against a struggling Kaiserslautern. Having demolished the club at the start of the season the result was certainly disappointing but it paled in comparison with the news that greeted me after the game...
Dec31-16th.png

21st December 2031
Bundesliga

Dec31-c.png

With my head held low, the board gloating in the background and Bayern appointing the relatively unknown Hannes Wolf I returned to duty with Gladbach, with a title chasing Schalke ensuring I go into the winter break in the most miserable fashion possible, courtesy of an early goal from their Spanish rightback, Sanchez. Another Merry Christmas in Germany!

December 2031
Bundesliga

Dec31.png

With all the doom and gloom behind me, it's easy to forget just what a position the club finds itself in. With us occupying a Champions League spot at the mid-way point, a four point gap over the chasing pack and the club seemingly able to beat anyone on their day its certainly not a bad time to be at the helm of BMG.

You're doing great man. Keep the updates coming!

There are like 4 guests watching this thread while I'm typing this. Thanks for making this career and sharing it with us.

Unlucky about not getting the Bayern job, that would have been a decent move for you!

Well if you keep form up it wont take long to big team to come knock on your door! very good job!

Thanks alot Kubalionzzale! Thank you for reading, I've just glad someone enjoys my ramblings!

Yeah cheers Naterr. Slightly gutted I didn't get a chance for some real retribution over Dortmund to be honest.

I hope so Nnicod! One day I will make a return to the top of the footballing pyramid!

BMG.png

My Bundesliga career is for once on the rise.

Having embarrassed myself whilst at the helm of Dortmund just two seasons ago, my risky attempt at reinventing myself with a crest-fallen Gladbach is finally paying off.

With the club, players and the entire city poised for a return to the top of the footballing ladder, the transfer window gives us another welcome opportunity to strengthen the clubs claim to the top of German football.

JanTran32-OUT.png

Just the one solitary departure from the club as promising defender Stefan Allien departs on loan to second tier side, Union Berlin.

The promising center back is one of many promising prospects to have emerged from the clubs impressive Youth department, half a season with the Berlin based squad should do our potential future brick-wall a world of good.

With just one minor departure from the club, it was clear the transfer window wasn't exactly going to be a busy one for the European bound club but non the less, I gave the fans something to get excited about...

JanTran32-IN.png

JanTran32-a.png

Cost: £1.1 million​

Sole arrival in the window has us make a begrudging move for a replacement striker as we look to provide a permanent replacement for the injury prone Murat Avci. With the fan favourite and my first-season saviour picking up more injuries then Wilshere and Ramsey combined we snapped up his compatrior Emre Kaya to fill the gap. The under-utilisied sharp shooter should provide some needed competition to the free-scoring Tim Boss.

A quiet but strong window for the club.

As much as I and the fans adored Avci's heroics from the previous seasons, there is only so many times I can cope with one striker upfront following his bizarre knack for picking up horrendous injuries.

Another bargain transfer should keep the clubs fragile finances in order and certainly leaves the club with some much craved options upfront.

January 2032

Jan32-z.png

15th January 2032
Friendly

Jan32-1.png

The winter break gets under way with the boys returning from the festive period in high spirits quickly resmuing their winning ways with a two goal victory over Dusseldorf. The work-horse duo of Egger and Zelenka finally got the credit their efforts deserved as the duo made a rare appearance on the score-sheet in a comfortable run out for the squad.

18th January 2032
Friendly

Jan32-2.png

Final game before we return to the Bundeslihga action is our traditional mid-season tie against Aachen. For another succesive season the boys once again returned back to Gladbach victorious with midfield duo, Weikl and Mikhin striking from range to secure an impressive victory over the second-tier team.

24th January 2032
Bundesliga

Jan32-a.png

Despite our good fortune in the winter-break our return to Bundesliga action got off to a disappointing start as we struggled our way to a goal-less draw against a struggling Kaiserslautern. Given their precarious position in the table the travelling support fully expected a victory but returned home both disappointed and incredibly bored.

27th January 2032
Bundesliga

Jan32-b.png

Just three days later and our glum travelling support is soon pushed further to the brink of snapping as they witness a convincing defeat to the resurgent Bayern Munich. Having rejected my application for the job the Bundesliga giants added to my woes with a convincing first-half victory and a goal from Jankowski, whom I signed for both Koln and Dortmund. Apparently his worth has grown even more...I hate him.

31st January 2032
Bundesliga

Jan32-c.png

The boys do manage to end the month with a return to winning ways as my exciting young players take Hoffenheim apart with ease. The ever present Boss seemingly cares not for his recent competition arriving in the window as he continues to fire goals home for fun whilst left winger Terrodde is rapidly gathering a worrying amount of attention from a host of European giants.

January 2032
Bundesliga
Jan32.png

Our restart to the season might have been sluggish but the club is at least showing some signs of fighting for their place back in the top four despite their gap from the chasing pack rapidly crumbling away in front of their eyes. With previous Bundesliga winners, Wolfsburg and Bayern hot on our heels its going to take a near perfect run in to secure our place.

Yes sir!

February 2032

Feb32-z.png

7th February 2032
Bundesliga

Feb32-a.png

As the season barrels headlong into the final ten games we kick off the run in with a three goal thrashing of Liepzig. The RedBull funded side are having a torrid time in the league and are yet to avoid being dragged into the relegation zone late into the season. It's safe to say that most will not be sad to see the soulless club disappear.

15th February 2032
Bundesliga

Feb32-b.png

A horrific opening ten minutes set the club up for a tough game but with their backs up against the wall they fought back admirably with the fan favorite Murat Avci proving that he still has what it takes to cut it at this level despite his uncanny ability to break himself with the opening goal with another Terrodde thunderbolt from the left flank saving the club a valuable point.

21st February 2032
Bundesliga

Feb32-c.png

Paderborn are makign a hash of their return to the top flight and look set to make an instant return to the second tier with a three goal thrashing pushing the club further into danger. A midfield mastercall strung the struggling club up to dry with a first goal from Turkish striker Emre Kaya ensuring a dominant display from Der Fohlen.

28th February 2032
Bundesliga

Feb32-d.png

Once again our away form is becoming slightly questionable as we are held to another draw on the road as we battle another relegation threatened side. Having destroyed the previous two another fixture promised to give us the perfect opportunity to increase our standing at the opposite end of the table but instead ended in our second Terrodde saved point of the month.

February 2032
Bundesliga

Feb32.png

An unbeaten month see's the club cling on to its fourth place in the league but it comes at the expense of a deflated Stuttgart. With Wolfsburg hitting their stride at just the right time, the former title winners are bursting onto the scene in style. With no point difference and Bayern still waiting in the wings we can ill afford to drop any points in the next few months.

March 2032

Mar32-z.png

6th March 2032
Bundesliga

Mar32-a.png

We continue to surprise the Bundesliga with another result to solidify our status within the Champions League spot as we leave it late to overcome my former club Borussia Dortmund. Once again an impressive display from my midfield as my attacking midfield duo both find the back of the net to essentially end BVB's title hopes.

13th March 2032
Bundesliga

Mar32-b.png

Before we can get away with proclaiming ourselves as one of the Bundesliga's elite we are quickly given a quick reminder of our fragile status as a seemingly rampant Wolfsburg continue their dramatic charge up the table with an impressive two goal victory courtesy of their rapid striker Baumjohann.

20th March 2032
Bundesliga

Mar32-c.png

No time for wallowing over the previous result as we destroy HSV in style thanks to the seemingly unflappable Tim Boss. Despite having two Turkish internationals eager to earn his spot in the starting lineup, the Twenty Year old seem's to be unfazed as he bags another brace in front of his adoring fans with Korean star, Kim Sang-Yoon capping a fine display.

March 2032
Bundesliga

Mar32.png

Despite flattening us, Wolfsburg have suffered a minor wobble of late and now sit just one point ahead of us in the table. Despite this welcome opportunity to claw our way away from the Europa League spots, both Bayern and Stuttgart now sit poised and ready to pounce. With the season coming down it's final two months its going to be a tense finale.

April 2032

Apr32-z.png

3rd April 2032
Bundesliga

Apr32-a.png

We keep the gap maintained by the thinnest of margins as we hold back a second half Frankfurt fight back. Having taken a two goal lead following a disastrous five minute spell from the home team it seemed we were set to coast to victory until a resurgent Frankfurt emerged from the break in determined fashion, eventually unlucky to miss out on a share of the points.

10th April 2032
Bundesliga

Apr32-b.png

We once again run it close as we ****** a victory against Augsburg courtesy of a second-half goal from our Asian play-maker Kim Sang-Yoon. The free transfer is proving to be one of the best signings throughout my entire career. His fine solo effort will certainly make him a popular one among the home crowd too.

17th April 2032
Bundesliga

Apr32-c.png

Having scraped our way through the previous few games the boys made certain in the very next game as they battle their way to a four goal victory over Champions League chasing Stuttgart. Another magnificent performance from the midfield saw nearly all of them mark their name on the score-sheet as we dig our feet in for a top four finish.

25th April 2032
Bundesliga

Apr32.png

Gladbach are back in Europe! With just one month and three games of football remaining the club has secured itself a spot in the Europa League and look set to make an incredible return to the Champions League. With near rivals Wolfsburg suffering a complete collapse at the business end of the season and Bayern a distant five points behind the club could well be about to cap a sensational turn around in fortunes.

May 2032​

May32-z.png

1st May 2032
Bundesliga

May32-a.png

The final month of the season kicks off with a disappointing draw as the boys are undone by a late goal. The unflappable Tim Boss continued to keep his name in the running for the Golden Boot with well taken effort from inside the box but the club switched off before the final whistle with Hannover deservedly taking the opportunity to grab a point.

8th May 2032
Bundesliga

May32-b.png

The run in is thrown into danger as our former healthy gap is ruined courtesy of another late goal. Freiburg find themselves at the wrong end of the table but certainly showed us just how unpredictable this wide-open league can be as they took all three points following an industrious effort from the relegation fighting club.

15th May 2032
Bundesliga

May32-c.png

We end the month in disappointment but with a one goal defeat to a title winning Schalke. The blues have been the only club in the entire Bundesliga to play at their true potential and deservedly scooped the grand prize following a ruthlessly efficient year. For us despite a collapse in the final month we still had plenty to cheer about come the end of the season...

May 2032
Bundesliga

May32.png

From the foot of the league to the biggest competition in Europe. The Champions League awaits. This season was a huge gamble for the board. With money leaking out of the club, they allowed me to splash what little remained of the cash and the squad certainly didn't let them down. A superb season all round for both myself and the club.

The colour seems to suggest it's just Europa League. I hope that's just an oddity.

It is actually the Europa League. Unfortunately I was late on the screenshot and for the coming season, the Bundesliga has actually lost a Champions League place. Probably explains why I managed to finish so high. Non the less I have actually made it into the Champions League!

With just one solitary season left on my contract and my wages still remaining disappointingly low, it's safe to say my hopes of finishing this career aren't exactly on a high.

It looks like I'm going to be stalking these men from afar for some more time yet...

Man14.png
Man17.png
Man18.png
Roberto MartinezThomas TuchelRodolfo Arruabarrena
Manchester UnitedManchester CityChelsea
£91,000 per week£91,000 per week£89,000 per week

Two seasons, two changes.

Diego is out of here. Having struggled to continue his rapid growth with Chelsea the Argentinian manager is replaced by his compatriot Rodolfo Arruabarrena who takes over the reigns at Stamford Bridge with a respectable Eighty Nine Thousand pounds making its way to the relative unknowns wallet every week.

Roberto Martinez is quick to take over the throne. The longest serving manager in the top three however could well be in for a short stay himself, just a third place finish and a Capital One Cup trophy to their name, ensures the Old Trafford manager can ill-afford to ease off the gas.

For Tuchel it was a dream debut season as the German manager leads the Citizens to the Premier League trophy in style as the Etihad Stadium is stunned by the clubs rapid progress into English Champions. That's how you set a benchmark.

For myself, I can only look on and dream...

Man0.png
Derby Jack
Borussia Mochengladbach
£12,500 per week

Having rejected the clubs offer of Thirteen Thousand pounds a week as I looked to make a dramatic move to Bayern Munich I am quickly given a reminder of just how low my status has sunk as I end the season still earning less then half of my wages earned with the might of Dortmund.

Non the less with the club on the rise, my status rapidly healing and the big boys at least showing some interest in my services I can at least take some comfort from my current situation.

Eighty Grand still to go. Four weeks remaining.

No Pressure.

Oh, neat! Good luck with ECL next season, perhaps it will provide the leverage to get a big jump in wages.

Love this story bro be a shame to see it eventually end 4 weeks and counting !!

im even thinking of starting my on on FM2017 because of this BTW

though not sure if i could live upto the the lofty heights yourself and some of the lads have set on here

this has been a great story. the journey and writing have been lots of fun. 4 weeks to go, i think you may need to move to the Premiership to really boost the wages.