Amazing story, puts mine to shame! Really hope you get something similar going for FM17!

Been a great read this. Look forward to seeing what you bring to the next game for us all!

Hi !

Congrats for this fabulous journey. One of the best story I read on this forum, really.

As many others, I liked your satirical writing style and thus I hope you will re-take the same challenge on FM2017.

Cheers !

It's been an amazing story! I think a couple more seasons and you would have been in the top 3 earners!

if you decide to do this again in the latest FM I think you will have a few followers....no pressure :p

Best FM16 story.

Suppose the fairy tale end to your career would have been an FA Cup or European qualification, but in keeping with the rest of the story/career it was mid table. Which given Derby's previous PL history is an achievement in itself.

Have enjoyed every minute of this save and hope you do another one in FM17, if you do i'll be one of the 1000's who follow it

Amazing

Hi Derby Jack,

I really enjoyed this thread with the ups and downs of your career, it encouraged me to start a career where I have no previous experience and see how far I could get.

I started at Bishops Stortford and looked to progress up the leagues in a similar fashion to the worlds foremost time-travelling mercenary manager but to no avail (I'm still at Bishops Stortford, with just one promotion and one relegation to my name) :'(

Hope to see a similarly exciting story for FM2017.

Cheers

Nosibor