Your teams looks great and I'm going to train Melville as an inside forward and winger in one. Also since there's a new patch I tried for the Wales job again and got it:
View attachment 292530

Now then. Nathan Dyer in the game is eligible for Welsh nationality but since he is at my club I can't try to persuade him to take it. Any idea?

just so you know - if you aren't a welsh manager you lose 50% of all your points...

Now then. Nathan Dyer in the game is eligible for Welsh nationality but since he is at my club I can't try to persuade him to take it. Any idea?

Try selecting him for national duty, eventually the players will play when they realize they cannot play for England.

2021/2022

I had a good season again this year! I got to the Champions League Semi's only to be knocked out by the eventual champions Real Madrid, I won the Premier league by 3 points (I needed to beat United at OT to steal top spot from them in the second to last round of matches) and I won the FA Cup which pleased me greatly!

EPL

View attachment 292776

FA Cup
View attachment 292777
Champions League
View attachment 292778

Outstanding Players
No real guesses who stands out here, Spender walked away with the English player of the year award, European Player of the Year, European Golden Boot and English Players Player award.
View attachment 292779View attachment 292780

Others

Navarro had a great season too and would of grabbed the golden boot had he not picked up a double hernia injury midway through the season which kept him out for 7 weeks.

View attachment 292781View attachment 292782

Also no youth to speak of this year :(

And I finally got the Wales Job!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 292783

Last edited:
Congrat jonnos, and Faulky, he is a Welsh player of Italian descent ;)

Such a great challenge, definitely thinking of giving this a go!
Just a couple questions which may have been answered but I wasn't sure:
What reputation does the manager have to start off it? Sunday League? International? Doesn't matter?
Secondly what happens if I play with say TNS? Are the points for same for winning says the Championship or?

Thanks in advanced guys :)

Such a great challenge, definitely thinking of giving this a go!
Just a couple questions which may have been answered but I wasn't sure:
What reputation does the manager have to start off it? Sunday League? International? Doesn't matter?
Secondly what happens if I play with say TNS? Are the points for same for winning says the Championship or?

Thanks in advanced guys :)

automatic for reputation. If you start with TNS all the points remain the same - you get a few additional points which I added a week back for qualification, league win and cup win.

Last edited:
Only just got around to starting this challenge this year. Started as Wrexham this time instead of Newport County, I fancied a different challenge.

View attachment 292943View attachment 292944View attachment 292945View attachment 292946View attachment 292949View attachment 292950

As you can see I've done fairly well so far, scoring 3 goals in every game and I've won them all. Can't see it staying like that though :S. I forgot to add in the Welsh Leagues though so I don't think I'm in the Welsh Cup this year but they're coming into the game next season and i have no idea if I'll go into it next year.

Kezza and Wynter you're doing great. Also are you sure Welsh clubs outside the Welsh domestic league can play in the cup since I haven't seen one team in the English league play in it. If top clubs can opt-in in real life I wish we could in-game since I'd take part.

Kezza and Wynter you're doing great. Also are you sure Welsh clubs outside the Welsh domestic league can play in the cup since I haven't seen one team in the English league play in it. If top clubs can opt-in in real life I wish we could in-game since I'd take part.

Nawh, there is no way for the LL teams to get into it. Last year some were in it but not anymore

Oh, so me not selecting Welsh leagues has nothing to do with me not being in Welsh Cup?

Yes, it didn't effect it. However, having it loaded is useful for this challenge.

Yeah I know XD
I just forgot to load it and didn't realise till after preseason and couldn't be bothered re doing it. It's coming in next season though so that should help.