My goalkeeper now hates me for fining him, after getting a 3.2 rating. Both the goals we conceded were appalling mistakes by him and he did averagely apart from that. Good thing he's worth a lot.

Got a new computer (It is amazing) so I will put my save onto a USB and extract it so I can continue to play this! Not today though, Food!

Looking good guys, I've recently moved houses and dont have access to the internet other than on my phone so I won't be posting for a week or so, have fun while im gone! Hopefully it wont take to long!

Well... Somethings gone wrong, the screenshots folder isn't showing on my laptop

So I can't upload right now, So far though we finished 11th, I holidayed the last three games and Larsen handily lost all three -.-

I brought in Maher and Lisandro Lopez and sold off Graham and Michu, Milevsky came in on a free which was good as well.

With the new season I'm sitting in eigth, five points off the lead, still twenty games left though!

Season Review 2022/2023

What a season had by Wrexham, 3 trophies were obtained by the mighty Red Dragons however the last one caused a fair bit of controversy for once again the scheduling in this game is absolutely atrocious! Anyways this season I won the EPL, the League Cup and the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Wrexham are the champions of Europe and more astonishingly they achieved with any of their Welsh international player nor Navarro (Ill show you the screenshot of what happened which would of had me fuming if I had lost the CL final) Anyways competition screenies for you guys!

EPL, Capital One Cup, European Champions League
View attachment 294958View attachment 294959View attachment 294960
The screenshot which makes the CL triumph even more amazing
View attachment 294961
Not one welsh international was available and you wanna know why? I had a Carling Nations Cup game scheduled exactly 1 day before the final! I PICKED THE SQUAD A WEEK AND A HALF BEFORE THE SCHEDULED INTERNATIONAL WITHOUT REALIZING NONE WOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR THE CL FINAL THE NEXT DAY. Im sick to death of the **** poor scheduling in this game, the amount 1-2 day turn arounds I have a season freaking ridiculous and this stuff up almost cost me European Glory, scraping my way through to penalties was undeserving of my sides brilliant form leading up to the final. Also to put more pain on it all, all the Welsh Internationals havent been credited with winning the Tournament despite winning all the games leading up to the final. Im super ****** about this as now Spender and Co do not have the recognition in their profiles they should. I mean look at this, 2 of them are in the dream team for ***** sake.

View attachment 294967

Wales Success
I at least won the Carling Nations Cup, not sure if there are points for that but I did win it :D
View attachment 294962

Wrexham Key Performers

No one is gonna be shocked by who is in the list as it was the same players who always bring the team glory.

View attachment 294963View attachment 294964View attachment 294965View attachment 294966

Last edited:
Great season Jono and I'm jealous of your stadium. I have to get through ten seasons at least to get a half decent stadium. Until then I'll have to make do with a few expansions that aren't big enough for the demand.

Hi guys is it ok if I post my screenshots on here?

Of course go for it :)

Yeah Golem I was a little shocked when he agreed to it, My chairman is not really a yes man, but I think he agreed cause the Racehorse Ground couldn't be expanded any further.

Also check the Welsh media hate my Wrexham selections!

View attachment 295098

Last edited:
Screenshots still won't work so here's a quick update, I'll transfer it to a normal computer next week and provide proof.

Season 2014-15= Capitol One cup winners! 9th in league
Season 2015-16= 4th place so far, in the middle of January, still in Europa

Facilities all made top class and youth level upgraded, looking mighty fine so far, can't wait for the regens.