Going to get started with this tomorrow, wanted to do it last year but San Marino challenge took up too much of my Football Manager time. I've chosen to start with Cowlyn Bay, wish me luck!

Thanks for warning me of the media hate for picking the best team in the future.

Screenshots still won't work so here's a quick update, I'll transfer it to a normal computer next week and provide proof.

Season 2014-15= Capitol One cup winners! 9th in league
Season 2015-16= 4th place so far, in the middle of January, still in Europa

Facilities all made top class and youth level upgraded, looking mighty fine so far, can't wait for the regens.

You could try taking some Steam Screenshots if the FM one are not working Wynters

Just think Golem, theres a good chance you could knock Italy out early :D

Thanks for looking on the bright side Jono. The FA just chose the training camp and I don't know what they were thinking:
View attachment 295466

I gotta agree with you there, an international football side using the facilities of a semi-pro side? How are you supposed to prep your boys on adequate training facilities??

Well, I think that has to be the quickest season I have ever completed on Football Manager. Overall we had a very successful season, gaining promotion on the last day of the season on goal difference with a 0-0 draw after my promotion rivals conceded an 85th minute equaliser and getting into the 1st round of the FA cup where we were beaten 1-0 by Swindon (Game was on TV so was great for our finances). The combination of the experience of the likes of Frank Sinclair and Stern John with good young players like Johnny Cosgrove and Ryan Burge was just about enough for us to crawl over the line and secure Blue Square Premier football next season.

View attachment 295821View attachment 295822

I am also going to try my best to improve all facilities at the club, although there obviously isn't much money to do so at the moment. One particularly pleasing moment was getting a young welsh full back from our youth academy with league 2 potential who slotted into our team for a few games towards the end of the season.

View attachment 295824

Ok......... so he's hardly Wales' answer to Dani Alves but I was still pretty pleased! Onto the upcoming season now and I'm honestly not sure what to expect. I've made a few good signings but I'm unsure as to what my best formation will be as last season I couldn't sign any decent wingers so just played a very basic 433 with center midfielders and strikers but this season I have a couple of decent wingers so I'm leaning towards a using a 4-4-2 or maybe 4-3-3 with wingers. My two star signings (I hope) have been two loan signings from Premier League clubs whose scout reports came back as being 'a good league 1 player', although my scouts aren't the best I still think they are of a higher level than the blue square premier and should have good seasons.

View attachment 295828View attachment 295830

I would be happy with a mid table finish and a decent FA cup run to help improve the finances, but I feel it could go much either much worse or better than that depending on what sort of start to the season we have. To anyone who started in the Blue Square North or South, do you feel there is much of a step up between the two divisions???

Eh it's alright Jono, got them up now.

So Capital One Cup

The goalscorer I picked from Vitesse for 300k and had to stretch my budget for scored the winner, basically the new Van Nistelrooy, or the Welsh Van Nistelrooy if I get my way ;)

Here's the proof of that

View attachment 295841 View attachment 295842

Here are the facilities

View attachment 295843

My regen superstars (Two Welsh, One italian, and two ****** rippers from Holland and Brazil)

View attachment 295844 View attachment 295845 View attachment 295846 View attachment 295847
View attachment 295848

Here's the current league table and we're now buying the stadium, things are looking good

View attachment 295849

BonusPoints! We also won the FA CUP that year and I completely forgot, does the COmmunity Shield count as well?

I can't get my screenshots to allow to be uploaded onto here.
Anyway I have started off with Cardiff City.