MAY 2013

View attachment 288152
View attachment 288151

Everton hold off Chelsea challenge!!!
Champions League football for Goodison!!

View attachment 288150

Aston Villa (Home) W 3-2
Poli (15) Pienaar (43, 90)
MOM: Pienaar (9.0)

Newcastle (Away) L 1-2
Wellington Nem (36)

Swansea City (Away) D 1-1
Mirallas (80)

Summary: We did it!!!! We have qualified for the Champions League...our finishing position of 4th is good enough for us to qualify for this prestigious competition...we will have to negotiate a 2 leg play-off but hopefully we can overcome that challenge and compete in the group stages!! Everyone associated with the club is delighted. The players can hold their heads high! Its been a long season with a nail-biting end, we only needed a draw in Wales and thanks to a late equaliser from Mirallas we got the point that cemented 4th place!

As the players depart for their end of season break I wonder who will be returning and who will move on to pastures new...The club are not in a good financial position, I know I will have to sell some of my stars...A lot of decisions will have to be made but for now they can wait...We can savour our performance this season...Champions League football is coming to Goodison Park!

Player of the Month: Steven Pienaar - 1 MOM, 2 goals and some good all round displays

View attachment 288149

Everton Player of the Year: Kevin Mirallas - His goals have been vital to our cause this year, his form has been excellent whether playing out wide or up top.

Everton Fans Player of the Year: Phil Jagielka - An absolute rock at the back! Delighted with his performances, earned numerous MOM awards and chipped in with a few vital goals.

Everton Young Player of the Year: Wellington Nem - Looks and absolute steal at £3.5 million. Has played the majority of the season, contributing numerous assists, goals and with an average rating of 7.41! Also won the 'Player's Young Player of the Year' Award.

Final League table:

View attachment 288148

A huge gap between the top 5 and the rest! We will look to consolidate our position next year. I will assess my expectations once the squad returns and it is dependant on who is still at the club...

Next time...Transfers! Huge changes occur at Goodison...4 first team players sold!!!

Do you realise you have signed Dunc, the FMbase mod, as a regen!? (sorry if you do I've not read all of it, reading on the sly at work ;) )

Good story too mate, love Adryan on my Milan save :)

Haha yeah I had noticed that...hope he turns out to be a beast!

Thanks for reading!

TRANSFERS 2013 & PRE-SEASON

View attachment 288483

Despite a successful season where we finished 4th I was told by Bill Kenwright that there was little money available to add to my squad. He said we were guaranteed Champions League football so could not risk big outlays without big incomings. Basically that translated as "Sell before you buy". But I was also reminded that I would only have 40% of each sale to reinvest in new players...

I decided to let the players have a longer than usual break, I had some big decisions to make...Deep down I new what I was going to do...Certain players had too many injuries through the season to justify me keeping a spot for them...But I was somewhat hamstrung by how much I could reinvest...Some big names would have to go...I had faith in my scouts and in myself...'We would find replacements' I told myself...So I bit the bullet and made the calls...Fully expecting the backlash from the Goodison faithful...

Major Transfers Out:

Player ClubAmount
Marouane FellainiManchester United£41 million
Leighton BainesArsenal£20 million
Nikica JelavicFenerbache£10.75 million
Steven PienaarSouthampton£9 million
Magaye GueyeReading£7.5 million
Steven NaismithBirmingham£7.5 million
Apostolos VelliosWatford£1.6 million
Matthew KennedySunderland£650k
John LundstramBirmingham£500k
Hallam HopeNorwich£400k

I realise even at this early stage of my career that footballers are commodities so I should not get too attached...if there's money to be made then so be it...That's the way things are at this club currently...I aim to change that one day!

Loans Out: Taudal, Anichebe (£35k p/m), Hammar, Duffy (14k p/m), Junior, Barkley, Bidwell, Grant, Dobson

Just over £98 million raked in from those deals...My transfer budget stood at around £55 million...I had some key positions to fill and big names to replace...I wanted a strong CB to replace the ageing Distin, a new BWM powerhouse to work alongside Poli and a new skillful LW as I intended to use Wellington Nem/Adryan in my AMC/AP role...Please welcome my new players to Goodison Park...

Major Transfers In:

View attachment 288510View attachment 288506View attachment 288512View attachment 288505View attachment 288515View attachment 288517View attachment 288508

Player ClubAmount
Moussa SissokoToulouse FC£16.25 million
Antoine GriezmannR. Sociedad£16 million
Jan KirchhoffMainz£8 million
Neil TaylorSwansea£4.8 million
Dedryck BoyataManchester City£3.1 million
Jermaine DefoeTottenham£2.7 million
Mattia DestroGenoa CFCFree

I got my desired BWM and LW in Sissoko and Griezmann, both relatively young and purchased with a good sell-on value in mind to keep my chairman and the shareholders happy. Delighted with my two CB's, Distin was fantastic last time out, but as my coaches keep reminding me, he is not getting any younger so now I have more options to choose from. Taylor will fill the void left by the sale of Baines, Swansea were relegated and I fought off competition from Spurs to land him for a bargain price. Delighted with the free transfer of Destro, a young talent I had my eye from day one and was delighted that he chose to sign with us instead of remaining with Genoa. I signed Jermaine Defoe to be a squad member and do a job when required, he will also provide valuable experience and tips to my other young forwards at the club.

My transfer business was wrapped up relatively early (or so I thought)...I'd made lots of moves in the market and now the squad had a solid 4 weeks to work and train together to recreate that team spirit that was so crucial to last years campaign.

Pre-Season

Chester (A) W 3-0
Preston (A) W 3-0
Crewe (A) W 4-0

A great set of friendly results, however I cannot take the credit as my Assistant took control for these matches as I was busy elsewhere...

***Poli injured for 2 months***
***Neville injured for 5 months***

Suddenly my Centre Midfield looked extremely thin! I did have some remaining transfer budget left over to use but instead I chose to look in the loan market to see if I could boost my depth in midfield and also at LB...

Loans In: Tom Cleverley (90k p/m), Thomas Vermaelen (65k p/m)

***Champions League Playoff Draw***

Everton vs Juventus

Juventus!!! Of all the sides we could've got we got lumbered with the Italian Champions!!! Looks like we might not be getting that much needed Champions League revenue after all! I needed to come up with a game plan, and quickly.

The start of the season was upon us, August sees our League campaign begin away to Reading. we are at home Norwich and that game is sandwiched between our make-or-break play-off against Juventus! We are fit, strong and raring to go...Fingers crossed, its going to be one **** of a ride!!!

Next time...Seasons aspirations...Premier League kicks off...Can Everton beat the Italian Champions?

You may regret selling the core of your team pal. But you made some good signings.

More to the point, how did you manage to rob Reading and Birmingham of 7m for Naismith and Gueye!?

You may regret selling the core of your team pal. But you made some good signings.

More to the point, how did you manage to rob Reading and Birmingham of 7m for Naismith and Gueye!?

I ummed and ahhhhed about Fellaini and Baines but 61 mill for the pair was too good to pass up. £20 mil on their replacements meant I could strengthen elsewhere.

Jelavic and Pienaar were always injured. Naismith was over 30 months and I really don't know how I got so much for Gueye!

AUGUST 2013

View attachment 288535

Expectations...
Premier League kicks off
Can Everton get into Champions League Group stage?

Expectations & Aims:
Qualify for the group stages of the CL
I expect good domestic cup runs this year
Top 6 finish in the Premier League
Develop youngsters into stars

View attachment 288534
(blue=Everton red=Opposition)

English Premier League

Saturday 17th: Reading [Away]
W 3-2
Sissoko (1) Griezmann (11, 82)
Gueye (13) Taylor (og.90)
MOM: Wellington Nem [9.0]

Saturday 24th: Norwich [Home]
W 3-0
Taylor (8) Sissoko (55) Oviedo (72)
Johnson s/off 78
MOM: Taylor [9.0]

Summary: A fantastic start to our campaign. Our new signings settled in right away and even got amongst the goals, team spirit is high once again as we hope for another successful season. There will be bigger challenges ahead in the league but we have started as good as we could have!

View attachment 288536
Champions League Playoff

Wednesday 21st: Juventus [Home]
W 4-1
Sissoko (25) Distin (45+3) Defoe (51) Mirallas (81)
Vucinic (27)
MOM: Phil Jagielka [9.0]

Tuesday 27th: Juventus [Away]
D 1-1
Vucinic (34)
Distin (83)

MOM: Sylvain Distin [8.9]

View attachment 288537

Summary:
We did it!!! We beat the Italian Champions over two legs and find our modest club in the group stages of the Champions League proper! The financial rewards of this will be crucial for our future, we will be seeded 4th so I am expecting a tough group!

The home match was incredible, Juve had no answer to our pace on the flanks, as they tired we were able to take control and more crucially build a lead to take to Italy.

The second leg was a backs to wall affair, we defended deep and hoped to catch them on the break. The tie was still in the balance until Distin scored late on, then we were able to relax and revel in the knowledge that we would be competing against the cream of Europe.

Player of the Month: Moussa Sissoko - 3 goals and solid performances, Mauroane who???

View attachment 288541

Major Domestic Transfers:

View attachment 288542

Next time: September...Tough Group draw...Penalty shoot out drama...

Unsure about the sale of Baines. As Swansea are relegated you might want to sign Williams, Dyer and Britton as backup players. Also Vorm would be a good signing for any team.

Amazing story btw. Will be following and good luck. Plus I love James McCarthy from Wigan;) hint.

Amazing story btw. Will be following and good luck. Plus I love James McCarthy from Wigan;) hint.

Thanks mate, Selling Baines was a risk but felt it was worth taking...did look at Williams but they wanted 9 mill for him and I decided to go with a younger pair of CB's of similar quality.

Thanks for following

SEPTEMBER 2013

Nervy League start
Land Athletic Madrid, Basel and FC Bayern Munich in Champions League Group draw!
Penalty drama in Capital One Cup

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Sunday 1st: Stoke [Away]
L 2-3
Griezmann (12)
Sissoko (62)
Shawcross (2) Crouch (75) Cresswell (90+2)

Saturday 14th: Tottenham [Home]
W 1-0
Adryan (46)

Saturday 28th: Birmingham [Away]
W 5-1
Wellington Nem (4, 43) Destro (27, 86, 90+1)
Naismith (46)
MOM: Mattia Destro [9.0]

Summary: Extremely frustrated with the Stoke result, we played really well and got our noses in front only to miss out on a point in injury time! We bounced back to grind out a result at home to Spurs...We absolutely demolished Birmingham, Mattia Destro finally getting off the mark in some style, his general play has been good for us but it was great to see him start scoring, lets hope he pushes on...

View attachment 288596

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE

Wednesday 18th: Athletic Madrid [Away]
W 2-1
Godin (og.5, 90+3)
Adrian (2)
MOM: Phil Jagielka [8.9]

Summary: How did we win this match? I'm not ashamed to admit that we were extremely lucky in Madrid, we fell behind early but managed to equalise through a freak own goal from Godin. Our defence held firm as Jagielka marshalled our troops and we denied the dangerous Falcao numerous times...Just when I thought we'd escaped with the points Destro burst clear and his effort was deflected in by Godin for his second own goal. Maybe I need to sign him up!!! A thoroughly unexpected and pleasant victory was ours, picking up points on the road will be crucial to qualify We have a chance to qualify but realistically I will be happy with 3rd.

View attachment 288611
CAPITAL ONE CUP 3rd ROUND

Tuesday 24th: Aston Villa [Away]
D 2-2 [Everton win 4-1 on pens]
Defoe (51, 73)
Bent (11) Wiemann (34)
MOM:Defoe [8.8]

Summary:
I'm delighted the way we fought back from 2 nil down. Our team was a mixture of youth and experience and they showed fantastic character and temperament. Defoe deserved his man of the match, grabbing both goals and scoring the winning penalty in the shoot-out. I have decided to take this competition a bit more seriously this year, a trophy is a trophy after all and hopefully we'll do well.

Player of the month:
Phil Jagielka - Club Captain showed great leadership this month and inspired some great results.

View attachment 288614

League Table:

View attachment 288615

Next time: October...CL highs and lows...Indifferent league form and a 7 goal Capital One Cup thriller!

OCTOBER 2013

Poor league form
Highs and Lows in Champions League
7 goal thriller in Capital One Cup

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 5th: Southampton [Home]

W 2-0
Kirchhoff (8) Mirallas
(37)
MOM: Jan Kirchhoff [8.9]

Saturday 19th: West Brom [Home]
L 0-1
Farkas sent off (37)
Olsson (57)

Saturday 26th: Sunderland [Away]
D 0-0
MOM: Phil Jagielka [8.5]

Summary: A disappointing set of results in the league this month, we were strong against Southampton...A rash challenge cost us against the Baggies and I have demoted young Farkas to the reserves to reflect on his actions...We suffered a CL hangover on Wearside, we couldn't breakdown a defensive Sunderland but we didn't concede either...Every cloud and all that!

View attachment 288626

Tuesday 1st: Basel [Home]
W 4-1
Mirallas (4) Destro (18, 72) Wellington Nem (63)
Streller (42)
MOM: Kevin Mirallas [9.3]

Tuesday 22nd: FC Bayern [Away]
L 1-2
Wellington Nem (61)
Mandzukic (18) Muller (46)

​Summary: An amazing performance at home, in truth it should have been 6 as Destro had 2 goals harshly disallowed, 2 early goals settled us and we put the game to bed midway through the second half! 6 points from 6 after our opening games, but the real challenge was yet to come...

I hate being right...FC Bayern proved to be as difficult as I imagined, we were chasing shadows in the first half...I changed things at half time and we pulled 1 back but we couldn't quite manage to score again...But we sit 2nd in the table at the half way stage with two home games to come I am feeling quietly confident that we will progress out of the group.

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4th ROUND

Tuesday 29th: Newcastle [Away]
W 4-3
Simpson (og.7) Destro (16, 24) Cleverley (35)
Campbell (9) Vuckic (15, 55)

Summary: How do I describe this one? We were fantastic going forward but dreadful at the back! At half time I tightened things up and brought on more experience at the back and we managed to hold on and progress...after speaking with the players afterwards I discovered that they were happy that I was taking this competition seriously, a trip to Wembley is the goal and perhaps my first trophy as manager? Blackburn await us in the next round...

Player of the Month for October: Mattia Destro - 4 goals but unlucky not to have more, leading the line really well.

View attachment 288624

League Table:

View attachment 288625

Next time: November...CL proving a distraction to the league performance...6 goal thriller vs Ath. Madrid

Fantastic achievement getting into the champions league mate. Can't believe how much you got for fellaini, he normally goes for 20 million on my saves!

Fantastic achievement getting into the champions league mate. Can't believe how much you got for fellaini, he normally goes for 20 million on my saves!

Thanks, enjoying your Chairman story btw.

Yeah, part of the reason I held on to him for a season was that I thought he'd help us get a good league position and I'd get a big sum from one of the big boys...Utd came in with entire sum in cash so I snapped their hand off!

NOVEMBER 2013

More indifferent League form
Thrills and spills in Champions League
First Manager casualty of the season

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 2nd
: Manchester City [Away]
L 1-2
Destro (86)
Dzeko (28, 50)

Saturday 9th: West Ham [Home]
W 3-2
Destro (81) Kirchhoff (86) Ried (og.90+2)
Macheda (7, 80)

***Bielsa Sacked by Chelsea, Pellegrini takes charge***

Saturday 23rd: Aston Villa [Away]
D 2-2
Wellington Nem (12) Beard (p.76)
Agbonlahor (9) Delph (81)

Summary: Losing away to the Champions is no disgrace, however our league form is slightly concerning at present...

The concern was evident in the game against West Ham, we allowed ourselves to slip 2 nil down and with ten minutes left in the game we decided to eventually spark in to action! 3 goals in that time was brilliant but I don't want to have to rely on late winners too often, especially at home against a struggling side!

The draw against Villa was partly my own fault and the fault of the International fixtures, many of my squad came back jaded so I rested a few of my Key players for the Madrid game in midweek. We couldn't hold on after taking the lead late in the game. I was pleased to see Mike Beard step up to smash home the penalty, the young lad hasn't seen too much action yet this season, I may consent to loaning him out to aid his development with more frequent first team football.

View attachment 288632

Wednesday 6th: FC Bayern [Home]
D 1-1
Destro (23)
Muller (53)

Tuesday 26th: Athletic Madrid [Home]
W 4-2
Mirallas (20, 33) Beard (45) Kirchhoff (63)
Falcao (2) Costa (24)
MOM: Kevin Mirallas [9.0]

Summary: A very solid performance at home to the Germans...We rode our luck at times but I'll take the draw as it means we need 3 points from our final two games...

We've done it!!!! Victory against Madrid means we've qualified from the group with a game to spare, Bayern will most like win the group but I don't care, we're going to be in the Knockout phase! My chairman called to congratulate me, we are playing against the big boys and holding our own!!!!

Player of the Month for November: Mattia Destro - 3 goals in 3 games to start the month and provided a few assists later on.

View attachment 288638

League Table:

***Currently down in 8th but 3 games in hand on most teams above us***

View attachment 288639

Next time: December brings 6 League games with 28 goals in them!!! Capital One 1/4 final...Basel at home and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Congratulations on champions league. The league performance is understandable given the cl games you have extra.

DECEMBER 2013

Goals Galore as we have a great month in the League
Progress in the Capital Cup
First Merseyside derby is a 6 goal thriller

View attachment 288741
CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINAL

Tuesday 3rd: Blackburn [Home]
W 4-2 aet
Defoe (22) Vermaelen (82) Wellington Nem (98) Greenwood (110)
Rhodes (48, 80)

MOM: Duncan Greenwood [9.1]

Summary: We dodged a bullet here, getting a late equalizer took the game to extra time where we were too strong for our opponents. I'm excited to be one step closer to my first cup final as manager, Swansea await us in the Semis.

View attachment 288740

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Saturday 7th
: OPR [Home]
W 5-3
Destro (p10, 41) Wellington Nem (17) Mirallas (50) Defoe (62)

Zamora (13) Bothroyd (21, 37)
MOM: Kevin Mirallas [9.0]

Sunday 15th: Newcastle [Home]
D 2-2
Jagielka (p51) Griezmann (60)
Ba (27, 50)

***Martin O'Neill Sacked by Sunderland, Malky Mackay takes charge***

Wednesday 18th: Blackburn [Away]
W 2-0
Griezmann (32) Adryan (90+1)
Bottinelli sent off (51)

Saturday 21st: Liverpool [Away]
D 3-3
Jagielka (p39) Wellington Nem (69) Mirallas (83)
Javi Garcia (15) Yarmolenko (18) Suarez (42)
MOM: Kevin Mirallas [8.3]

Thursday 26th: Wolves [Home]
W 3-0
Kirchhoff (3) Griezmann (38) Destro (62)
MOM: Andrea Poli [8.9]

Saturday 28th: Manchester United [Home]
W 3-2
Destro (34, 64) Evans og(90+1)
Kagawa (15, 52)
MOM: Mattia Destro [8.8]

Summary: A fantastic run of results in what was a very cramped December schedule! Defending was non-existent against QPR and it was just a case of 'we'll score more than you'.

I was ultimately happy with the draw against Newcastle as we had to fight back from 2 goals down, We had solid performances against Wolves and Blackburn with Griezmann being very effective in those games...But the major games this month did not disappoint...

The Merseyside derby...We fell 2 goals behind very early, their crowd was up and it was a hostile place to be...Griezmann was bundled over in the box for a spot kick which captain Jagielka converted to give us a lifeline, however Liverpool went up the other end and scored again! 3-1 down at half-time! I read the players the riot act and they came out buzzing...We hassled them, kicked them and passed them off the pitch, rewarded with goals from Nem and Mirallas to come away with a vital point when all looked lost!

When Manchester United come to town you always expect a tough game, and have to be on your toes for the full 90 minutes due to their habit of late goals...But infact it was our turn to win it late! We had fought back from a goal down twice through Mattia Destro and the lad was the match winner when his effort was deflected in by Jonny Evans, the fact that it happened in 'Fergie time' made it all the more sweeter! Get in! We were slowly climbing back up the table!

View attachment 288736

Wednesday 11th: Basel [Away]
W 3-2
Cleverley (24, 72) Griezmann (28)
Caiado (2) Streller (41
)
MOM: Tom Cleverley [8.9]

Summary: With qualification already in the bag a few squad players had a run out here and did their claim for a place no harm whatsoever! We have done amazingly well to finish 2nd in a tough group, but I fear it will only get tougher as the rounds progress! We will face German juggernaught Dortmund in the Knockout phase!

Player of the Month for December: Antoine Griezmann - 4 goals and some fantastic wing play this month

View attachment 288738

League Table:

View attachment 288739

Next time: January....Toffees go Goal crazy...Transfer window opens...Quick profit made on striker & Barcelona starlet joins the ranks...

Great achievement mate. Fellaini in my save scored on his debut. Lets see how far you can get in the Champs League. Please take a peek at my story and leave a comment. Cheers

JANUARY 2014
[Changing my write-up style slightly to hopefully save time]

View attachment 288767
Everton go goal crazy!
On the way to Wembley...
1 permanent departure...

Transfer Update:

I decided to sell Jermaine Defoe. Having only bought him in the summer I felt his overall performances were not justifying his £70k salary. Hoping to recoup what I paid for him I was surprised and over the moon when Reading came in with a £4 million offer which I accepted right away, tidy profit of £1.3 million made!

I also let Jack Butland go out on loan as he wanted first team football, he went to Southampton for an 80k a month loan fee. Youngsters were also sent out on loan to gain valuable experience.

I signed a young goalkeeper, Lukas Hradecky as backup and managed to pull off a bit of a coup when I landed Barcelona starlet Isaac Cuenca on Loan for the rest of the campaign, costing a mere 85k a month.

My big signing however was young Spanish star Rodrigo from Benfica - I had been scouting him for a while and once I saw him transfer listed I jumped at the chance to spend £13.25 million on him...

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
Wednesday 1st: Reading [Home]
W 5-2
Destro (5, 30, p.80) Adryan (61) Cleverley (68)
Robson-Kanu (77) Hunt (83)
MOM: Mattia Destro [9.5]

***A fluid attacking performance from us here, Destro was an assassin in front of goal and Reading had no answers, disappointed to concede two late goals however***

FA CUP 3rd Round
Saturday 4th: Notts County [Away]
W 4-1
Destro (18, 22, 72) Greenwood (76)
Waite (6)
MOM: Mattia Destro [9.6]

***Brilliant again from Destro, back to back hat-tricks! They started brightly but once we hit our stride there was only going to be one outcome***

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL 1st LEG
Wednesday 8th: Swansea [Home]
W 5-0
Mirallas (5, 54) Destro (20) Wellington Nem (50) Adryan (90)

MOM: Kevin Mirallas [9.4]

***Brilliant again from the boys, we've started January in top form and are scoring plenty of goals...Morale is clearly very high and the results are coming on the pitch***

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
Sunday 12th: Stoke [Home]
W 2-0
Sissoko (7) Mirallas (87)

***One of those games where the scoreline doesn't really tell the full story, we could've had 7 or 8 if their goalkeeper wasn't in such good form! But that's 4 wins in a row for us in the league***

Wednesday 15th: Arsenal [Home]
W 2-1
Destro (56) Griezmann (80)

Howard og (73)
MOM: Griezmann (7.7)

***Ok make that 5 in a row, a very scrappy game. After Arsenal levelled with a freakish own goal I thought we'd have to settle for the draw, but Griezmann had other ideas and won the match for us with a great strike!

Saturday 18th: Norwich [Away]
D 2-2
Destro (45) Vermaelen (59)
Morison (1) Vaughan (39)

***Carrow Road is a tough place to go to, we made it harder for ourselves by surrendering a 2 goal lead. We were able to claw back level and the final half hour was played without either side threatening too much. I was happy with the point***

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL 2nd LEG
Wednesday 22nd: Swansea [Away]
W 5-2 (10-2 on agg)
Aydogan (6) Greenwood (10, 18, p28) Cleverley (59)
Graham (5, 55)
MOM: Duncan Greenwood [9.4]

***I was confident we had an unassailable lead from the first leg so send out my youth team along with a few 1st teamers. They were fantastic and took their chances. Duncan Greenwood scored his first hat-trick of his professional career and he is certainly one to watch for the future. We've made it to the final and will play Arsenal at Wembley***

FA CUP 4th ROUND
Saturday 25th: Fulham [Away]
W 3-0
Destro (46) Hughes og (74) Cuenca (79)
MOM: Jan Kirchhoff (8.8)

***We are playing brilliant football at present and our cup form is replicating our league form. Delighted with the win as Craven Cottage is not somewhere I would expect such a resounding victory***

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
Tuesday 28th: Tottenham [Away]
L 1-3
Sissoko (2)
Bale (24, 36) Adebayor (87)

***It was 1st vs 2nd when we kicked off at White Hart Lane! But last seasons nemesis Adebayor was at it again! We started well with an early goal but Gareth Bale's pace and finishing caused us no end of problems, I wasn't too hard on the lads as we've had a fantastic month and still fighting on 4 fronts!***

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:
View attachment 288769MATTIA DESTRO
10 Goals and was a total menace to every defender he came up against

Next Time: February...2-2 x 3...Capital One Cup Final and Champions League Knockout begins...

Last edited:
Great work!

Good luck for the CL knockout. Waiting for it! :)