When you download the extra san mirineese league, how do you add it to your game? ive started this challenge but only loaded italy an took the national job but I wanna restart it with the league running etc but ive no idea what to do with the file once its downloaded so it works in the game?

Doing pretty well with San Marino won C1/A and now on top of the Serie B in 10 weeks

I've been playing Fm for years but never had the commitment to play this but this is the year! Gonna get it all set up over the next couple of days but I might start with a Sanmarinese team as well as San Marino for the first couple of years before I take over NT. Had a play about in the Campionato Sammarinese last year and actually enjoyed it. I agree with kandersson about the ME though. Got a couple of test saves on the go and not impressed at all.
Ill set up the game and wait for a decent patch before committing to a big save like this but must admit to being VERY excited!

When you download the extra san mirineese league, how do you add it to your game? ive started this challenge but only loaded italy an took the national job but I wanna restart it with the league running etc but ive no idea what to do with the file once its downloaded so it works in the game?
Open the file with Winrar or similar and move it to user/ documents/ sportsinteractive/ footballmanager13/ editor data. Then start a new game and it should show on the database box on the start screen.

Can anyone please screenshot their first season transfers?

haven't started a proper save yet (still messing around while waiting for ME patch), but from brief testing and other people's screens I would recommend these players as the very best you can get in first season. All are free agents:

Goalkeeper: Sereni
Defenders: Diagouraga, Lorenzi, Stendardo, Zavagno
Midfielders: C.Zanetti, Bedin, Allegretti
Attackers: Robson Ponte, Adailton, Rabito

Would love to start this but dont thin k with the current ME i can personally do it, going to wait till its been updated and have a go, good luck to everyone else attempting it though :)

so you guys are saying it's a good thing I haven't picked up this year's game yet?

Mine is loading as we speak. Love this challenge but never managed to get anywhere in previous versions. This year will be different though !!

Started last night and scrapped it before bedtime! Can't get Sereni or Zanetti and couldn't win a game or get into any kind of rhythm. Gonna have a day off, take a deep breath and restart over the weekend. Final straw last night came after losing heavily to a Sammarinese side in the cup. Back to the drawing board me thinks.

Looks fun this, did something similar last year with my housemates with the Faroe Islands, had successes with the club sides but the national side was a real challenge, took 5 years to win a competitive game. Guna give this a crack though, do i need to download ote or shouls i just be able to play straight away? Wouldnt mind activating the San Marino national league if you can?! Bit of a newbie to challenges etc.

Looks fun this, did something similar last year with my housemates with the Faroe Islands, had successes with the club sides but the national side was a real challenge, took 5 years to win a competitive game. Guna give this a crack though, do i need to download ote or shouls i just be able to play straight away? Wouldnt mind activating the San Marino national league if you can?! Bit of a newbie to challenges etc.

Everything you need to know is in the OP mate :)

so you guys are saying it's a good thing I haven't picked up this year's game yet?

my PERSONAL opinion is match engine is simply not finished at this time. Might have potential to be great and probably will at some point, but right now I find it frustrating. Some say ME is harder and more realistic than previous games, however my biggest issue is players don't actually execute most of my tactical orders. Which I'm not sure makes the game more realistic.

Anyway next ME patch should be out soon and hopefully will be a great improvement, you could also check the free demo so you get the chance to judge personally :)

is it that fast? might give it a go then :p

its quite fast indeed, maybe too fast lol, first time I gave it ago i kinda didnt like it because of the little control you have of individual trainings and scouting among with some other stuff... ill give it another chance later on anyways ;o

Ready to start the great challenge and begin my own personal Titani Dream.