The beat the king accomplishment is hilarious :p

The San Marino challenge never gets old, 3rd season in Serie A and so far I've finished 8th and 7th, still no special national prospects though

And just moved into a new 22,000 seater :D

The San Marino challenge never gets old, 3rd season in Serie A and so far I've finished 8th and 7th, still no special national prospects though

And just moved into a new 22,000 seater :D
10,000 more seats and then you can fit in the entire population

i know it is lazy buut i dont want to trowl through all the comments but i was just wondering if they had sorted out the TV rights for san marino as i know there was an issue with that when you got to serie a last year,

i know it is lazy buut i dont want to trowl through all the comments but i was just wondering if they had sorted out the TV rights for san marino as i know there was an issue with that when you got to serie a last year,

seeing as thy fixed it in the janurary patch last year and i've not heard anything about it since from anyone i'd assume it's not reappeared this year.

haven't started a proper save yet (still messing around while waiting for ME patch), but from brief testing and other people's screens I would recommend these players as the very best you can get in first season. All are free agents:

Goalkeeper: Sereni
Defenders: Diagouraga, Lorenzi, Stendardo, Zavagno
Midfielders: C.Zanetti, Bedin, Allegretti
Attackers: Robson Ponte, Adailton, Rabito

Adailton is a beast at C1! Would probably do well in Serie B too but I can't confirm because he retired before he had the chance. For people looking for players, I would also recommend keeper Mario Kirev. Signed him my first season and he's still my first choice keeper in Serie A.

Started this challenge this challenge the other day. Managed to get promoted via play-off first season but struggling in Serie B went 16 games without a win :( since that horrible run we have won a few games after some tactical tweaks, but im having a problem. My players body language is normally "looking furious" or "anxious" any ideas why ?? and how to make them look composed or professional ??

Started this challenge this challenge the other day. Managed to get promoted via play-off first season but struggling in Serie B went 16 games without a win :( since that horrible run we have won a few games after some tactical tweaks, but im having a problem. My players body language is normally "looking furious" or "anxious" any ideas why ?? and how to make them look composed or professional ??

I've had that same problem when on a bad run, particularly at the lower levels. Seems like no matter what you use for team talks don't really have much of an effect. The only solution I've found is to go on a run of winning games, and also make sure to try and lift their spirits in team meetings as often as possible. I've also set the training to team cohesion sometimes during the season which seems to help a little.

Edit: Another thing, make sure to praise players who are performing well and criticise the ones who aren't.

Last edited:
Ah okay mate, ill try to win :p managed a few victories and body language is improving but still get the odd angry player :S ill try the interactions abit more. I find criticising the bad one never works, they always get upset and argue at me but ill give it a bash nevertheless :) cheers for the advice bud :)

which nations should i tick as when i started, no NT for san marino came up as a possible team to manage (national)

Got it to work, Going to start this and will update in around October (game-time).

Just started it. Will do regular updates :) what formations are you playing?

Does anyone know whether foreign players (including italians too i guess) can gain san marinese citizenship and play for the national team?

Thanks.

Does anyone know whether foreign players (including italians too i guess) can gain san marinese citizenship and play for the national team?

Thanks.

foreigners can't gain SM nationality in FM which sounds right as it would take 30 years IRL, makes the challenge more interesting though ;)

Dammit guys you've drawn me back in now. Sigh. OK here I go, starting the worst/best part of my life, again!

Grrr. Signed Sbaffo for free, looked like a great signing only for me to realise afterwards that he is banned for a year due tomatchfixing. Oh well. I'll have a good player next season :)
View attachment 298783

Just finished my first season, 11th in the league 6 points off promotion.

Had a good start and end to the season but the mid season blip killed my chances of promotion.

On the national level it was mainly positive to report. Beside one hiding of 7-0 away to Ukraine we managed to keep the scoreline down and scored 3 goals in qualifying too!!! One was in a 2-1 home loss to Moldova and another in a 3-1 loss to Poland. Highlight of the year was against Montenegro at home 1-0 down and we score at 92th minute equaliser only to have our hearts broken 2 mins later when they score the winner!

Anyone have any tips on the development front? Besides training and youth facilities what can you do? I cant get either dont as Im currently broke!