The Great San Marino Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter kandersson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 471K
http://gyazo.com/929a39acb0ed8bd40bda997df54271f5.png

The national team got their first win. Very lucky, I might take them over soon.

http://gyazo.com/71b825c868a5c73c21ef74ab367a6707.png
http://gyazo.com/761d425dc9e0a5936621dfa51eb1cd1b.png

My best San Marino prospect who seems to get better as the people giving me the reports get better. Good serie B according to my GK coach.

http://gyazo.com/d836ce9d83e3561fbee4638cfd7d78e6.png

My transfers for this season. Finances are in bits and couldn't afford to keep some players I wanted. I had to go for cheap young players that didnt want high wages. Im happy as I have strenghted a good few areas and everywhere has adequate cover(except striker really but have Vitaioli and a few alright young strikers)

http://gyazo.com/929a39acb0ed8bd40bda997df54271f5.png

The national team got their first win. Very lucky, I might take them over soon.

http://gyazo.com/71b825c868a5c73c21ef74ab367a6707.png
http://gyazo.com/761d425dc9e0a5936621dfa51eb1cd1b.png

My best San Marino prospect who seems to get better as the people giving me the reports get better. Good serie B according to my GK coach.

http://gyazo.com/d836ce9d83e3561fbee4638cfd7d78e6.png

My transfers for this season. Finances are in bits and couldn't afford to keep some players I wanted. I had to go for cheap young players that didnt want high wages. Im happy as I have strenghted a good few areas and everywhere has adequate cover(except striker really but have Vitaioli and a few alright young strikers)

I can only admire your sober transfer policy! Obviously I made slightly different choice for my serie B campaign ;)

View attachment 202682View attachment 202683

This was also quite sober for my standard, was able to keep all my key players and improved weaker postions with some quality signings. As you can see co-ownership were a grerat source of profit, and a couple of loan signings are also contributing well. Brazilian/austrian loanee Rodrigo Bauer is my secret weapon coming off the bench, he has decided several matches for us. Straight A's achievement and Lower Leagues Legend for Scorza looking very possible atm...

@PWSquirrels: wow that regen looks super. It makes me believe that it's really possible to make SM a good NT someday!

I love this challenge.. i made the cup final in my second season, not played it yet.. just beat AC Milan in the semi 5-0 they decided to play most their kids and my boys took em to town!!! A fantastic hat-trick from Alexis Abrahim up front, using my counter attacking tactic!!

****! only just notice'd i have the 2nd leg to play in the San Siro... eeek... if i can keep that close i can make the final.

Playing Padova in the Serie C cup final, should hammer them as have waltzed the Serie C1 league so far.. my forward line of Scorza, Abriham, Galraiz, Bruchel.. with Conti in the middle of the park is scoring for fun as per usual with 78 in 23 league games, only 17 condeded too... Serie B here i come!!

Forza Titani!!

Last edited:
I love this challenge.. i made the cup final in my second season, not played it yet.. just beat AC Milan in the semi 5-0 they decided to play most their kids and my boys took em to town!!! A fantastic hat-trick from Alexis Abrahim up front, using my counter attacking tactic!!

****! only just notice'd i have the 2nd leg to play in the San Siro... eeek... if i can keep that close i can make the final.

Playing Padova in the Serie C cup final, should hammer them as have waltzed the Serie C1 league so far.. my forward line of Scorza, Abriham, Galraiz, Bruchel.. with Conti in the middle of the park is scoring for fun as per usual with 78 in 23 league games, only 17 condeded too... Serie B here i come!!

Forza Titani!!

How on Earth did you get Bruchel? I almost signed him for my first season in Serie A as my scouts were saying he was good enough to play in Serie A.

(Unless I am getting the wrong player.. :P)

I can only admire your sober transfer policy! Obviously I made slightly different choice for my serie B campaign ;)

View attachment 202682View attachment 202683

This was also quite sober for my standard, was able to keep all my key players and improved weaker postions with some quality signings. As you can see co-ownership were a grerat source of profit, and a couple of loan signings are also contributing well. Brazilian/austrian loanee Rodrigo Bauer is my secret weapon coming off the bench, he has decided several matches for us. Straight A's achievement and Lower Leagues Legend for Scorza looking very possible atm...

@PWSquirrels: wow that regen looks super. It makes me believe that it's really possible to make SM a good NT someday!

I have tried buying more but I can only offer 400 p/w. My wage budget was not improved from Serie C/1. Crisetig wouldnt accept that obviously and had to priortise.

About to start this, looks like a great challenge.

Wish me luck... I'll keep you updated. |)

How on Earth did you get Bruchel? I almost signed him for my first season in Serie A as my scouts were saying he was good enough to play in Serie A.

(Unless I am getting the wrong player.. :P)

Same kid, he was up for loan at the start of the year, took me 4 attempts and 2 praises of his ability to get the ******!!

Well I realised my mistake when it had taken me this long to do 2 seasons. So I restarted with less leagues and players and off to an even better start! Get rid of my 343 formation and replace with an easier 442. This game is bliss!

Finally first win in a friendly match for us after a brutal campaign for World Cup 2014 (all lost except a good draw against Moldova)

View attachment 202934View attachment 202935

Tonga is hopeless I know, still ranked higher than us though :P. There are some regens progressing very nicely, unfortunately they're all rejecting call up for SM to wait their chance with Italy. **** what's with all these delusional sammarinese kids :@

Right now my goal is to get this guy back from international retirement:

View attachment 202936

Mirko Palazzi has a somewhat strange history with the NT as he apparently retired from international football in 2007 when he was 20. Now (2013) he's 26 and would be a sure fire starter for the NT if he changed his mind. He has rejected all my approaches so far so I'm going to sign him with the club and try to become his favourite staff, then hopefully can talk him back to the NT!

Retired at 20?!!??! gutted.

well i'm just about to finsih off season 2.. and not looking forward to the brutal serie B as everyone seems to think it is, but i'm 5-0 up n the Italian cup semi first leg but gotta bo play ac in the san siro, have gauranteed playoff but not lost yet in serie C1 and in the final of the serie c cup playing Padova, so i fully expect to retian that, i hope i can make the italian cup final at least a 5-0 should see me through.. can is almost out of the red with that cup run.. not that i can afford any players but theres runours that Fiorentina will be for Conti (£2.6m) and Udinese for Galriaz (£1.4) but i really wanna keep Conti he's been amazing chipping in 20+ assists so far per season. Galraiz i could possibly replace but i'd like ot keep the boys together...

How did materazzi play for you, he had a mare every time i put him on the pitch i've left him as club captian and tutoring for now..

Actually, he's done class for me. 1st choice CB and club captain.

2012-13 - Serie B, Here we come!

2 down, 1 to go!
View attachment 203003View attachment 203004View attachment 203005

After an awkward start to the season which after 10 games saw us in 5th, the squad rallied and went on a 21 game unbeaten streak with Pregnolato at the helm, scoring 43 times in 33 games. Moscatelli (24) and Esposito (20) helped along the way.

Finances are doing well, the board have just sanctioned a 2k seat upgrade of Olimpico and an increase in the standard of youth facilities :D

1 signing that I hope will do well in the future, Schulz, who apparently has the potential to be a leading Serie A defender, whilst Annese deserves a mention for 9 goals in 8 games toward the end of the season.
View attachment 203007View attachment 203008

Oh, and time for a second attempt:
View attachment 203011

Last edited:
hi guys how are we all good to see the same old faces at it again ill try my best to play when possible as im on a online clan.

and its great to see new guys joining up

2012-13 - Serie B, Here we come!

2 down, 1 to go!
View attachment 203003View attachment 203004View attachment 203005

After an awkward start to the season which after 10 games saw us in 5th, the squad rallied and went on a 21 game unbeaten streak with Pregnolato at the helm, scoring 43 times in 33 games. Moscatelli (24) and Esposito (20) helped along the way.

Finances are doing well, the board have just sanctioned a 2k seat upgrade of Olimpico and an increase in the standard of youth facilities :D

1 signing that I hope will do well in the future, Schulz, who apparently has the potential to be a leading Serie A defender, whilst Annese deserves a mention for 9 goals in 8 games toward the end of the season.
View attachment 203007View attachment 203008

Oh, and time for a second attempt:
View attachment 203011

great season, and the SM players are particularly impressive: that 17y wonderkid scoring for fun and other two sammarinese teenagers capable of 20+goals in C1. Brilliant. Plus, another wonderkid who looks even better!? If you add GK Aldo Junior and developing CB Biordi then the NT is already looking more than decent after just two years.

can I please see a history screenshot of super striker Pregnolato???

Back