The Great San Marino Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter kandersson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 471K
good to see everyone progressing nicely. I'm still waiting to start my first serie A season as I want my story thread to catch up with that first. I'm waiting for my best sammarinese prospects to eventually accept the call up for the NT...

if I've missed anyone's achievements feel free to leave a message on my page and I'll update OP and hall of fame.

Season 2013/14 - 3rd Season Review

League 1st - Champions

View attachment 204318

Italian Cup - Semi Final 4-1 vs Inter Milan
Super Cup - Winners 3-0 vs AC Milan
Euro Cup - Group - 3rd

View attachment 204319

Finacial Status (+£6,780,058) at Jun 1st.

Biggest Win - 6 - 0 Padova (H)
Biggest loss - 3-1 Inter Milan (H)
Top Scorer - Anselmo Ramon - 24
Top Assists - Lassana Beaurain - 23
Best Avg Rating - Anass Achabar - 7.65

Best XI (Pld - Goals - Assist - Rtg)

Belec - GK - (28 - 0 - 0 - 7.07)
Vermulen- RB - (32 - 0 - 2 - 7.18)
Mei - CB - (33 - 13 - 0 - 7.40)
Wagner - CB - (49 - 13 - 3 - 7.49)
Costa - LB - (25 - 1 - 2 - 7.31)
Criseteg- MC - (40 - 1 - 6 - 7.20)
Conti - MC - (27 - 3 - 20 - 7.38)
Soddimo - RW - (35 - 6 - 13 - 7.27)
Achabar - LW - (30 - 13 - 18 - 7.65)
Ramon - FW - (37 - 24 - 8 - 7.48)
Fabino - FW - (19 - 7 -5 - 6.99)

Subs

Patania - GK - (30 - 0 - 0 - 7.07)
Zuculini - MF - (34 - 5 - 2 - 7.04)
Ouasfane - LB - (28 - 1 - 4 - 7.12)

Jan transfers

Mendy - CB - (16 - 3 - 0 - 7.19)
Torrassa - FW - (12 - 8 - 4 - 7.38)

Notable Kids

View attachment 204320View attachment 204321View attachment 204322View attachment 204323

Review:- Game of the Year - 6-1 over Roma in the Italian Cup quarter.

Despite the board selling Burchel i think i invested and built a good team, we walked the league running
into a 10 point lead by xmas. Goals and my new formation was the key abandoning my 4-4-2 with fast inside
fowards for a more controlled but effective passing game. With Conti running the park early season and Zuculini
stepping in later on. Another good cup run thanks to a low club rep so big teams play the youth/reserves thinking we're easy prey... haha the fools!

Picked up a few decent kids pre season (but none SM) that i shipped out to Rimini with my striker,
a big powerful german kid Winkler baggin a fair few goals.

Already picked up Liegh Griffiths and Romain Genevola on a free, as well as prospects Guiseppe Di Somma and
Marco Rosenfelder.

View attachment 204324View attachment 204325 and got a bid in for View attachment 204326

Forza Titani!!!! So for Serie A and the NT from now on then... Here wo go!

Last edited:
Ignore Cousin from that list above, my board just flogging him for £12m to Man City... i did manage to get Leandro for £10 over 4 years to replace him though...

God i hate rebuilding my team, well i dont really i love it, but where to buy, which kid to give a run, my assist. manager jsut released my youth team again!! Aston Villa now have my star SM regen. Least he's playing i suppose.

On a side note - San Marino FC are pleased to be the winners of the Anderson SM Overlord Tournament, newly creasted preseason invitation tournament (in honor of our Challenge Mod.) lol.

Last edited:
i am starting this challenge as we speak will post back with screenshots and updates

On a side note - San Marino FC are pleased to be the winners of the Anderson SM Overlord Tournament, newly creasted preseason invitation tournament (in honor of our Challenge Mod.) lol.

hahaha that's brilliant

I'd like to suggest Fiorentina and/or AIK as recurring featured teams XD

hahaha that's brilliant

I'd like to suggest Fiorentina and/or AIK as recurring featured teams XD

No problem, Fiorentina, AIK and Man City i think it'll be be ^_^

Right, about to start my Serie A season, taken the NT job too, resigned as England Manager after winning the World Cup final 5-0 against Uruguay? (Mourinho now has the job lol)

Got me a solid back four, decent DMC in Criseteg, Achabar, Beaurain, Araujo, Leandro and Griffiths to keep me up.

Here we go baby!

No matter how many times I play this I always end up buying Roope Riski, loan him in C1/A from our parent club and then sign him for just 50k in SB! And he demolishes teams at that level! Anyway! I have too many strikers now, will get on and finish this season so I can SA it up!

Oh and the season update ^^ gives me Straight A's baby!!

But not as good as this.. I won my first qualifier as San Marino, a superb 3-1 in over Malta, All goals from corners but i dont give a flying ?"$?"£$

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Get in... (well, i'm very happy) Up 24 places to 160 in the world.. ^_^

View attachment 204698

There's an award for this too right???

Last edited:
Did anyone else have a massive debt after the first season? Just completed my first season and was promoted through the playoffs, my club hemeraged money last year resulting in a loss of £1.6m and leaving me 500k in the red despite the board injecting almost 500k into the bank balance. I was like 10k under my wage budget all year.. My own fault really though.

But now I'm stuck.. I have a ****** £16k budget (despite getting £29k last year) and I cannot find any players.. Anyone know of good Serie C1 strikers? Signed the San Marino kid from Cesena but need more!

:(
everyones juri biordi seems better than mines, he has 6 marking and 8 tackling :(
Also what role is everyone giving Scorza ? i have him as poacher and my two inside forwards are outscoring him lol although hes still got 8 in 13 games

Did anyone else have a massive debt after the first season? Just completed my first season and was promoted through the playoffs, my club hemeraged money last year resulting in a loss of £1.6m and leaving me 500k in the red despite the board injecting almost 500k into the bank balance. I was like 10k under my wage budget all year.. My own fault really though.

But now I'm stuck.. I have a ****** £16k budget (despite getting £29k last year) and I cannot find any players.. Anyone know of good Serie C1 strikers? Signed the San Marino kid from Cesena but need more!

Cesarini or anyone you had last year like Gulraiz and Scorza?

Have a look back a few pages Roual Ndhraina I think his name was, (see below) i had was better than Scorza so was Alexis Abrahim. Scout France, Loads of quick, technical kids in there. Beaurain was one.

Prince-Mendy is good too.. If your really pushed Jamil Adam is free.

View attachment 204737

Last edited:
Oh and the season update ^^ gives me Straight A's baby!!

But not as good as this.. I won my first qualifier as San Marino, a superb 3-1 in over Malta, All goals from corners but i dont give a flying ?"$?"£$

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Get in... (well, i'm very happy) Up 24 places to 160 in the world.. ^_^

View attachment 204698

There's an award for this too right???

That's incredible, congrats. I'm struggling to even get shots! I lost by 12 goals to Israel lol... and also 8 to Armenia. I suck at the NT :P

EDIT: @ Aannddyy: Look for Dimitri Sarasar on a free. Very good finishing/composure for C1 and quite pacey as well. Also you MUST get Bilal Laoudihi if you use wingers. He is amazing and will tear Serie B apart. I still use him as a rotation in Serie A and he has a 7.22 avg.

Last edited:
i got a decent DMC regen so built my team around him ,amd played Mr Houghs Boots to ***** formation. i played a **** midfielder just coz he can take corners..he got all 3 assists in that game, a national record lol!

i got a decent DMC regen so built my team around him ,amd played Mr Houghs Boots to ***** formation. i played a **** midfielder just coz he can take corners..he got all 3 assists in that game, a national record lol!

All about the set pieces :D. Speaking of records--my ****** regen poacher set a new San Marino avg. rating record with an astounding 6.48. You know your team sucks when...

Yeah. i looked at my qualifing group, thought 10 games... i'll be happy to score 5, and concede 50.. :p

Back