The Great San Marino Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter kandersson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 471K
I've decided to start again, despite winning promotion in my first season.

Does anyone even know if it's actually possible to avoid such horrible losses each month? I actually want a respectable budget in my second season. /:

Said it before in here, but organise friendly leagues with the best clubs possible, you can get 3 or 4 per pre season. They'll get TV coverage and you can make up to 500k off each league, that can be enough to cover for your yearly losses, or more.

I only live for the moment I will take my revenge against myanmar.

I don't care for serie A, champions league, world cup.

Nothing. Only... MYANMAR

Oh it was an online match! Lol ok :P

I wish it was. But no, it was simply a dreadful game with the national team, the worst in my San Marino career.

Since then, Myanmar are my arch-nemesis... PWSquirrels has developed a sympathy for them though XD

Last edited:
I can do you a 5-0 drubbing of Nepal instead? not played Myanmar myself yet though...

is anyone having problems with all the best San Marino regens also having Italian nationality and rejecting call ups?

Grr! just had a crash dump when I tried to load the save, I had made it into the Serie B play offs as well :'(

is anyone having problems with all the best San Marino regens also having Italian nationality and rejecting call ups?

I did in my last game, really frustrating, luckily a couple have accepted this time round.

Yup. Most of the promising SM regens have dual nationality. Just give it a few years and hope they never get called up for Italy and then they'll accept your call up.

Scrap those regens, had a crash dump so had to go back to feb... gutted.D

****, so glad i make back up saves right now.. whew. rescue'd my game but bck to the start of Feb hopefully i' can almost replcate what i did when i finished above.. **** some of the regens were ave as well... :(

Last edited:
Summer 2013. Two promotions in a row. They still laugh on me for NT job...i just cant take this **** job :( ...

I didnt take it till i got serie A status, and that was after Two serie C trebles and an Italian cup in Serie B ^_^

Back