The Great San Marino Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter kandersson
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 471K
in March 2012 there is a game between San Marino U20's and San Marino Trialists aged (15-17) thats when u get about 3 4.5 star potential players and a few other decent players... from San Marino as well.

hi guys long time no see been busy with work and my clan matchs gonna restart the san marino game

Just a quick update on my game, haven't been playing this save all that much as I have been playing on my Celtic save but trying to play a couple of months here and there. It's going great in my World Cup Qualifying group, we're top at the half way point so hopefully might be able to get into our first international tournament. We'll be strengthened for the second half of qualifying though as hopefully one of our defector strikers accepts the call up after tearing apart the Czech first division for a few years. Also got a great centre back in my youth intake who is fully Sammanirese and has the potential to be a leading Serie A defender.

View attachment 250876View attachment 250877View attachment 250878

yeah, but tackling heading, team work, work rate, determination are all there already! and physical stats will improve with age, i'm just coming up to youth intake time so will post my top recruits tonight

NEWS: SAN MARINO HAVE BEEN PROMOTED SO THE CHALLENGE WILL BE A BIT EASIER NEXT YEAR. ;)

Ahhh, one of my defectors (My best left back) has just been capped for Italy in a friendly, can I still call him up in the future because it wasn't a competitive game? If so, what should I do to try and ensure he doesn't get called up for Italy again as he is only 21 so I'll have to wait a couple of years before he accepts us?

Help:When i load the game and go to make signings i type in players names and they are not there? Also when i view some teams all the players are fake and grayed out. I have a large database on as well. Is it something to do with loading playable leagues? Please help thanks in advance.

Hey Can someone tell me how i load the San Marino National team?

Ahhh, one of my defectors (My best left back) has just been capped for Italy in a friendly, can I still call him up in the future because it wasn't a competitive game? If so, what should I do to try and ensure he doesn't get called up for Italy again as he is only 21 so I'll have to wait a couple of years before he accepts us?
Stall his career for a bit like kandersson did to his defectors and he can still play for San Marino.

Hey Can someone tell me how i load the San Marino National team?

eitehr download and use the san marinese league or on database size selct custom and choose all players of nationality san marinese.

It's only took us 14 years, but San Marino have finally qualified for a major tournament. With 7 wins and 1 defeat from our 8 qualifying games we will be playing in the 2026 World Cup. I'm very happy with our first 11 however we don't really have any out and out wingers, only strikers who can play on the wing and we also have no decent cover in all areas of the team apart from the strikers. This means we were very lucky with injuries in the qualifying and will have to hope avoid injuries in the build up to the World Cup. Oh, and we're somehow now ranked as 8th best national team in the World, a massive jump of 200 places from when I took over. :D

View attachment 251390

season 12

a solid year in serie finishing 3rd - level on points with 2nd
champs league we were knocked out by man utd in the first knock out round
we won the euro super cup against real madrid
my only promising regen has 4 star potential according to assistant
View attachment 251406

Scotty that was when my team finally started to take over to be good. For my my first thing was in 2028 for Euro's and then the 2030 World Cup where I was like 22nd in the world. I remember that feeling of having a first time that was as good as any other team in the world and on any given day could beat anyone. Again like you said if they were all healthy cause the bench was a big drop off. Great job and very nice on the top 10 ranking and best of luck to you.

Scotty that was when my team finally started to take over to be good. For my my first thing was in 2028 for Euro's and then the 2030 World Cup where I was like 22nd in the world. I remember that feeling of having a first time that was as good as any other team in the world and on any given day could beat anyone. Again like you said if they were all healthy cause the bench was a big drop off. Great job and very nice on the top 10 ranking and best of luck to you.

Yeah thanks mate and to make it even sweeter Italy have just been beaten off Germany in their playoff so they haven't qualified ^^)

Season Twelve - Progress???

Not a bad season. With my new stadium holding 26k im getting crowds of about 11k a home game for standard clubs. Upgrading my youth and training as well and my reputation is currently 3* and 15 best in Serie A. Finished 9th this season with similar goals for and against so need to strengthen there. Not got that much free cash in the club only 3mil on the books but the board have given me 19mil to spend and 250k p/w to play with. Screenie below hoping for more of the same maybe 7-9th spot.

F69F677DE8D4B49E672E167881D99714A3F7C863

season 13

a mixed bag really, won the italian cup and champs league, for succumbed to a second successive 3rd place finish in serie a.
nothing of note on the regen front just two 3 star potential players with dual nationality who are refusing san marino callups
i have also been appointed the san marino national coach and so with a few promising players you can all look forward to plenty of posts about scrappy wins against larger opponents and rises through the rankings!

Back