Hi all, I got a problem with my Celtic game, as we know the SPL splits after 33 games. My problem is the last two games (37 and 38) are scheduled to take place on the same day!! 11 May 2011. I'm on the verge of completing my first season but can't get past this point. I can play the games (which happen one right after the other - almost as if there are two players), when finished, hit continue and the game crashes. If I go on holiday and just let it run, the same thing happens. Anybody came across this before?

Hi everybody. :)
Quick question, for starters: is there any thread on this forum where I can post some of my goals, or should I open a new thread, just for me?

Hey guys!

I need a little bit of guidence I am 16 games into in my 3rd season was previously with Rodengo Saiano got them promoted twice in a row made it to the Serie B when I got offered the job and recently relegated Lazio without a thinking I sign up to try and bring the glory days back to Lazio however they are is terrible finanical trouble got a loan that wont be re paid till liek 2019 or something and the wage expenditures are rediculous something like £450,000.00 and the board only allows £175,000.00 so I have made some decisions to sell some top palyers to reduce the wage bill but nothing special also moved all the transfer budget to wage budget which has uped it to about £250,000.00. I am still trying to shift some other player without sacrificing my abitious of getting back to Serie A. I am top just by about 2 point finishing there shouldnt be a problem but what is the chance of me getting Lazio back on track? Will a tycoon come in for them? Or should I just get them promoted and then jump ship?

Hi could do with a bit of help here.

I am currently Rangers in my save and topping the league with a three point advantage. Just like in real life, I am heavily reliant on Kenny Miller's goals which is fine because he's already scored 18 league goals and it isn't even January in my first season. Miller seems to be the only striker getting his name on the goalscoring sheet regularly and I've tried various others with him who never seem to score. I've tried Kyle Lafferty, Nikica Jelavic, James Beattie, Steven Naismith, Pascal Feindouno, Gai Assulin and even brought in David Healy on loan to try and get goals from someone else.

I'm fine with Miller scoring almost all my goals but he's now 31 and sooner or later, his stats will decrease. What/who do you guys recommend as a long term replacement for Miller bearing in mind that I'm trying to stabalize finances at the same time?

i have signed a brazilian and he is just 18, waited over a year for him to transfer over but it has a red wp next to his name which is work permit, how can i get it registered??? gutted as he is a wonderkid and hasnt played yet. Please help!!!!

Im managin QPR and am strugglin to find a left back....have 875k to spend but would prefer to loan someone out for the season. Any ideas?

Need more help as Rangers. As we all know, Rangers are millions in debt, £20m to be precise.

I just lost £2m last month!!! and i lose similar amounts on a regular basis. I am trying to stabalize the club, not run up more debt. I am close to winning the league which would rake in £1m for the club and will get some more if I win the Scottish.

More info: I am a fair bit under my wage budget, I am using the newish scottish database with 16 teams spl 1 and spl 2. In terms on transfers, I have marginally made a profit. A mere £200k profit as i spent £2.7m and brought in £2.9m.

What the **** am I doing wrong because it is getting ridiculously frustrating. As much as i like to see the old firm get destroyed, its ****** annoying when you are the manager.

I am in need of some help here guys.

Basically I bought Neymar for £25.5m (I'm Man Utd). It was a late transfer (july 2011) and I wasn't paying much attention to the screen, so I just clicked yes. So I signed him, all well and good. But then I saw that he had a "Wp" next to his name, so I looked back through my mail, and saw the Neymar had been rejected a Work Permit, but I could still buy him. But now I can't play him in any games for Man Utd...

How can this situation be rectified? Or Can't it? Really in a bit of a stick here as he my 2nd stricker :((

Cheers lads,

I am in need of some help here guys.

Basically I bought Neymar for £25.5m (I'm Man Utd). It was a late transfer (july 2011) and I wasn't paying much attention to the screen, so I just clicked yes. So I signed him, all well and good. But then I saw that he had a "Wp" next to his name, so I looked back through my mail, and saw the Neymar had been rejected a Work Permit, but I could still buy him. But now I can't play him in any games for Man Utd...

How can this situation be rectified? Or Can't it? Really in a bit of a stick here as he my 2nd stricker :((

Cheers lads,

Gonna have to sell him or loan him out I'm afraid.

Is there a way to shut the crowd voice? I listen to music while playing so it's a bit annoying with the crowd voice when having a match.

I have Continental Reputation but can't seem to get a job. I left Hibernian after winning 4 leagues and many cups with the hope of managing a mid level team from England/Spain/Italy; I thought this would be no problem with my reputation. I've now applied unsuccessfully for about 15 jobs, with the biggest kick in the teeth being Fulham hiring Regional Rep Gary Megson ahead of me.

EDIT: I went on holiday choosing to apply for jobs at top division clubs... no luck. Then I decided to automatically apply for higher division clubs. Bristol City is the best I can do. :(

Last edited:
What is the minimum past experience needed to be managing in Championship and an african national team like Ivory Coast?

Also, is there a way without such like FMRTE to start a game managing both?

What is the minimum past experience needed to be managing in Championship and an african national team like Ivory Coast?

Also, is there a way without such like FMRTE to start a game managing both?

You should be able to manage them whatever your past experience is, it will just be harder to get the job the lower your reputation is.

Also, you can't manage two clubs at the same time from the start. You'll have to start as manager of one, and then earn the other job.

Hello guys,

I am Manchester United first season and I just have a few questions:

1. What is the best way to track a players progress for e.g a young player's improvement?

2. What is a good way to find great young players. is there a filter or something like that I could use?

Any help on these questions ( even though they may seem obvious ) is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to manage them whatever your past experience is, it will just be harder to get the job the lower your reputation is.

Also, you can't manage two clubs at the same time from the start. You'll have to start as manager of one, and then earn the other job.

That's why I expected, hence the question about what would be the minimum experience that would let me get offered the job for a national team like Ivory Coast (I didn't word the first right, I think, for it was not about being allowed to choose through start up config but about being offered the job after having started).