Does anyone know how interest works? I thought I read somewhere that it depends on the difference between wage budget and current wage spending. Is this true? I don't really need any new players this season so I might just not spend anything and reallocate everything to the wage budget if this is the case.

Could someone please inform me as to how to go about creating a soundpack? :)
Thanks

Hey guys, I know I'm gonna sound pretty dumb...But was just wondering how do I create a new thread? Where do I go to to start a thread?

Also, just noticed I'd been upgraded to 'Trainee' status :D Does anybody know how many more posts for the next status and so on?

Hey guys, I know I'm gonna sound pretty dumb...But was just wondering how do I create a new thread? Where do I go to to start a thread?

Also, just noticed I'd been upgraded to 'Trainee' status :D Does anybody know how many more posts for the next status and so on?
1. I think you have to have 25 posts to make new threads - so you only need 1 more post.

2. I'm not sure. Donate and then you can change it to whatever you want ;)

to post a thread go in to the create section eg tactics, then just under Tactics in big writing there is a button saying post new thread. but make sure you search to see if a thread is already made because people get angry lol

and the second part for post count is here

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f3/ranks-t46593.html

I was just wondering how I can view what players are currently tutoring/being tutored. The only way I can see is when the option is greyed out when I go to a private chat, there must be an easier way! Is there a current tutoring view?

Why has Cavani scored 1 goal on like 12 games for me?

I use him as a poacher and Lavezzi as targetman on feet. And for some reason it seems their roles have been switched, Lavezzi is bagging one goal per game. About 12 in 12 games and Cavani has 1 goal and 8 assist in 12 games.

If I could get them both to score it would be marvelous.

I have a question about transfer expectations,
my team currently managed to finish in continental qualification (EPL) but not near the top 3,
but what if i select season expectations as winner to get extra transfer budget,
and later i fail to reach the expectations. what will happen? will i get sacked? wil my next transfer budget got cut half?

I have a question about transfer expectations,
my team currently managed to finish in continental qualification (EPL) but not near the top 3,
but what if i select season expectations as winner to get extra transfer budget,
and later i fail to reach the expectations. what will happen? will i get sacked? wil my next transfer budget got cut half?

you probably wont get sacked unless you do amazingly bad, im not to sure about the transfer budget it probably depends on how rich your are. but i assume it will decrease as they wont trust you that much personally unless you need to do radical changes to your squad i always go for the smallest expectations so when i meet them they are happy, but when i beat those expectations they are a lot happier and from previous experience i got a bigger transfer next year

Tried looking around the forums for this, but couldn't find anything: How long until you're able to re-request something from the board? (my wage budget is killing me :p)

Tried looking around the forums for this, but couldn't find anything: How long until you're able to re-request something from the board? (my wage budget is killing me :p)

I've managed to get an improved wage & transfer budget within 6 months of being manager.

How long have you been manager? What have you won? What team are you?

I've managed to get an improved wage & transfer budget within 6 months of being manager.

How long have you been manager? What have you won? What team are you?
I've been able to get requests in the past, currently on my second season at Académica. They just shut down my request for a higher wage budget, and since the budget adjustment slider won't let me get any more money into wages, I need to press them again ASAP, so just wondering if it takes 180 days or more/less.

Hiya guys,

I've had a save on the go for 5 seasons, I've got loads of gens on the go and...well I'm 5 seasons in and I'm sure you can imagine would be gutted if I can't continue with it .

My problem is this; I was playing the save yesterday with no problems but when I try to open it today FM seems to switch to windowed mode (something I have never used) and I get a warning saying 'the game could not be loaded'. So obviously I cannot continue with it. Anyone have any ideas on this?

crash dump? i have never had one but all of a sudden i just got one in my rotherham save?
i dont have a clue what they are so can i have some info on what it is and what it does and how to fix it?

oke how about this for a stupid question? What does a coach need to train shooting or ball control? I figured it would be technique. Recently however I put a coach in with high technique and high attacking for shooting training. This seemed to deliver better results than a coach with the same technique but with a lot less attacking. Have searched in the description of the game, but could find an answer. Pretty stupid though as I have been playing these games for over ten years now.