Guys, I can't select Sunday league footballer in my past experience? What can I do to fix it? :)

Need some help with signings! iv just finished my 1st season with villa finished 6th and won the league now need some good buys so I can push on for champions league next year. Got a budget of 43million and need to purchase a new GK covering LB , first choice RB , solid CB and a good solid DM. Players Im Looking at are:-

Bolat (Turkish keeper)
Ryan Shawcross 5million
Micah Richards 8million
Fabio 7.5million
Zucclini 6.5million

Would you say these are good options or are there better out there?

I'm also looking at J Wilshere loan , Boyata loan , Connor Wickham 3million as backup / cup game players.

help!!!
home grown players i buy are not listed as home grown :(
i bought rafael hes definitely home grown should be listed as trained in nation
now bought guiseppe rossi ...he was at manc utd for four years before 21 years of age ...checked on him otherwise too hes definitly home grown...
i am playing at arsenal into second season..game is updated to 11.1.1...what i want to know is whether i have to start a new game for this glitch to work out or has it simply not been worked out yet..
please reply...

check out those...
GK Ochoa
DL Ansaldi
RB Angeleri
Solid CB Lugano
Solid DM Annan

is there any way i can start a new game at June so i could manage a team for World Cup 2010???

Hello lads.

I'm a manager for Hartlepool United, and we are doing quite well. But I need a Forward who can score 15 - 30 goals / season, or fighting about the goalscorer title.

He (or she :/ ) must be a free transfer.

Thanks alot,
E|ias

1.How do I check if all my players are coming into training?

2.How to simulate / not play pre season matches?

Help me solve this!!!

errorrb.png

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Anyone?!!?!?

1.How do I check if all my players are coming into training?

2.How to simulate / not play pre season matches?

1: your *** man will let u know if playas miss training

2: team settings select *** man to take friendly matches

I have the full game, I bought it and I was having connection troubles with my internet and the game was working, then when I fixed my internet the game doesn't even start. I click on the game that little hour glass comes up then nothing happens. I tried playing it with my modem off but nothing happened as well. I just can't understand it, I have a desktop with windows XP and I definitely have all the system requirements because the game was always working smoothly. It's real frustrating cause I got really into the game and wanted to upload a few games on youtube to gloat about my successes. Thanks in advance for the help.

I find the coach ratings confusing. Is it based on team reputation or squad quality? Suddenly i have players going from 'good' to 'decent' for no apparent reason

how do you make the german national team etc playable? did a forum search but didnt see anything on it, thanks

I find the coach ratings confusing. Is it based on team reputation or squad quality? Suddenly i have players going from 'good' to 'decent' for no apparent reason

That is the coaches opinion for sure. You should mainly go with your own gut instinct if they have stats that are like his, he is a good player. Play them i the right way they will succeed for you!!

I am playing for Arsenal, and I would really need a good striker for my team(who would cost less than 30 million pounds), who would score 30 goals from the first season. My formation is 4-1-1-3-1:

RB-CB-CB-LB
--------DM
---CM
AMR AMC AML
--------ST

Hello!
I have a problem with youth players.
I buy them and then I send them to the U19 squad and they become unhappy and want to leave the club.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
In FM 08 I had no problems doing this thing.

Last edited:
I have another problem. Every day I get like 40-50 completely useless news about players from other teams. It's getting really annoying to click all those irellevant news.
How do I get rid of them?

LE: Problem solved in the meantime.

Last edited:
What unsubscribe the players? How?
By using 4 times "^" means you're referring to 4 posts above, which is the one where I say I'm having problems with moving youngsters to U19 team (question that got no answer so far, by the way).