I have one stupid question.How to move may player to affiliate club?I don't see that option in the player menu bar.

My scout is supposed to be scouting the next opposition but he doesn't send anything to my mail. But when I go to match preparation I click on scout report and all it says is 'They are likely to field a 4-4-2 formation. What attributes do I need for a scout to get some good information from the next opposition?

Thanks

@mile_m: Have you checked your feeder is of the kind that allows it?. That can't be made with all feeders.

@flamindamon: tactical knowledge

Sorry if this has come up already guys, butI can't be arsed looking through 11 pages first, but I was under the impression that the latest patch should have sorted out the stadium problem that occured in the original patch, but after installing the latest patch, and re starting my game to see if it take affect, nothing has happened.... everything else from the patch seems to have occur except from that.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks in advance.

I know this may sound silly but im new to FM

Basically im in my 2nd season at Barcelona and at the end of the season I want to move back to England and start off with a championship team, But I cant see any available jobs in my job centre page or view the English leagues...?

Basically im in my 2nd season at Barcelona and at the end of the season I want to move back to England and start off with a championship team, But I cant see any available jobs in my job centre page or view the English leagues...?

Do you have the English leagues loaded and there might not be any jobs available at that time.

I only picked Spain when I first started my season.

That's why then, to manage in a certain country you need to choose the league in that country. If you want to manage in England you have to start a new game.

do you have the English leagues loaded?

its sort of cheating but create a job for yourself - take over the club you wish to be your next job with a second human player by 'add manager' and then retire that manager instantly, the post you want will now be vacant - apply for job at that club

if you don't wish to do this than you will have to be patient and wait until a job has become available - if you only have Spanish leagues loaded then you wont be able to get a job in England at all, click on 'game status' to find out what leagues you have loaded (on the same menu as preferences and save game etc)

EDIT: beaten to it by CtPauley... good lad (H)

That's why then, to manage in a certain country you need to choose the league in that country. If you want to manage in England you have to start a new game.

Ah gutted:S Thought there might have been a way to add the English leagues in. Thanks anyway.

Hello guys,

I am Manchester United first season and I just have a few questions:

1. What is the best way to track a players progress for e.g a young player's improvement?

2. What is a good way to find great young players. is there a filter or something like that I could use?

Any help on these questions ( even though they may seem obvious ) is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hey Mate ,

Best way to search for good young players is download the list when all the regens or youth teams around the world take in youth players, i think i saw it somewhere on here, also when tracking a player your coach or assistant manager should note on his training page if he has made any improvements to specific attributes, also if you want to make sure he improves then loan him out, put him on a good youth schedule and give him a mentor, all those things are good, especially when they are really young

As for searching for good players, go to player search and put the age at 17-18 or even 19 and search for the value or show their technical attributes and see which ones are best, young players with good technical skills are usually the wonderkids as the other stats increase with experience and training.

Hope this helps

might sound a bit stupid, and its probably obvious, but how do you create a thread?

Go to the section and at the top it should say +post new thread in a blue box :)

Question

Hello, I've been searching and couldn't find any info on which coach in your team should take care of the reserve and u18 teams. What attribute do you guys based on in selecting your staff who will manage these teams?

Does anyone know where to see what the dynamic league rating is in my game,i can't seem to find it

Question 1::

What's the best method of training a veteran (30+)? I've a number of them at the moment such as VDV, Mexes etc... and I find that once they hit 30+ they start to deteriorate pretty quickly.

Does anyone have any good training schedules for veterans?

Question 2:

Should I sell Luka Modric? In my game he's currently 29 and valued at 17m or so. I'd probably get £25m for him if I off load him now. I have a few teams that are showing a minor interest in him. Like I said above my players tend to deteriorate pretty quickly once they hit 30 should maybe I should off load him?

What do you guys think?

Thanks for the help lads!

Question 1::

What's the best method of training a veteran (30+)? I've a number of them at the moment such as VDV, Mexes etc... and I find that once they hit 30+ they start to deteriorate pretty quickly.

Does anyone have any good training schedules for veterans?

Question 2:

Should I sell Luka Modric? In my game he's currently 29 and valued at 17m or so. I'd probably get £25m for him if I off load him now. I have a few teams that are showing a minor interest in him. Like I said above my players tend to deteriorate pretty quickly once they hit 30 should maybe I should off load him?

What do you guys think?

Thanks for the help lads!

1. Older veterans naturally lose stats after the 30+ mark. There really isn't much you can do. I normally decrease their workloads a slight bit, not too much, to compensate, if they are dropping in physical stats. Re-invest in youth and use them to tutor them. Then maybe, they'll be good coaches in the future. I normally get Scholes, Giggs, and Van Der Sar as coaches at United within the first 2-3 seasons.

2. It really depends who you have as cover. Modric is reliable until about 32 usually. But he his peaking, as most midfielders do, in their late 20's. If you can fetch a good price for him £25 million+, then it's up to you to sell. There are many replacements out there for cheap if you want to make a quick profit.

UQxR9.png

How come the option I want is greyed out!

Please help :'(

x