Does having 2 jobs at the same time affect coaches. For instance I have most of my staff wrking for both Chelsea and Brazil and I wonder if this reduces their efficiency in any way??

What unsubscribe the players? How?
By using 4 times "^" means you're referring to 4 posts above, which is the one where I say I'm having problems with moving youngsters to U19 team (question that got no answer so far, by the way).

Not sure, but maybe you're giving them the wrong squad roles when signing them. I usually have no problems with them when i sign them as 'youth player' or 'hot prospect'

And for your other question, go to manager > Manage subscriptions> Remove the ones you dont need.

Like I said, I sign them as youngster or hot prospect and I try to move them the same they as they arrive. And then they start complaining. Not all of them, of course, only a few.

Like I said, I sign them as youngster or hot prospect and I try to move them the same they as they arrive. And then they start complaining. Not all of them, of course, only a few.

Ok, well here's what i actually do. I dont sign many u-18's but the one's I sign are high PA, reasonable CA; so I leave them in the first team squad and make 'available for reserves'. **** the u-18 squad. No one develops playing u-18 football.

Just got Promotion and looking to improve squad any idea's??

rfcepl.png

Staff issues

Currently in my 1st season with MK Dons working with no funds and poor staff, searched for staff and found candidates happy to agree to sign but the board reject the move saying they dont need more coaches i sack the old member of staff and yet still they say i dont need another coach also ive tried to hire a better physio but it doesn't appear in the drop down menu as a job title on the negociation window??
..the club didnt even have an assistant manger when i took control but for some reason i have the most high tech stadium in the league 1 yet staff have the same attributes as a team leader from Mcdonald's lol ive also asked the board for more staff allocations they promptly decline, please advise..

Ok, well here's what i actually do. I dont sign many u-18's but the one's I sign are high PA, reasonable CA; so I leave them in the first team squad and make 'available for reserves'. **** the u-18 squad. No one develops playing u-18 football.

The thing is that they get mad even when I send them to the second team. This is just stupid, considering the fact that I sing them as youngsters. I'm starting to think this is a bug, because it's not a solution to have all the 40-50 players together.

When I am losing the match the game seems to skip injury time. But whenever I am winning it seems to play injury time 99.99 % of the time ? Any reason ??

Hey, new to the Fm series and I was wondering if I put view-only will I still be able to sign players from those leagues?

Edit: Nevermind found the answer

Last edited:
hey guys, stupid question but how do i uninstall the game?

Go to program files, then Sports interactive, then Football Manager 2011 the there is a folder called Uninstall Football Manager 2011 and then there is a shortcut in there which if you clcik will come up with the uninstallation wizard

Read the competition rules. The Argentine league has weird rules - average points over X seasons or something...

I think anyway... :p

Read the competition rules. The Argentine league has weird rules - average points over X seasons or something...

I think anyway... :p

i read them but there is nothing wrong, i dont know its like they change independiente for estudiantes in the last season, its really weird. I know the rules cause im argentinian and if you win apertura or clausura its like a title, its really weird :(

Could someone tell me which are the files to erase to play with the Germany national team and South Korea, or sth like that? Or post me the link to the thread where that is, I know there is one but can't find it with the search tool

I just started a game with Real Salt Lake (MLS), how do I tell who my designated players are and how do i get designated players?

Could someone tell me which are the files to erase to play with the Germany national team and South Korea, or sth like that? Or post me the link to the thread where that is, I know there is one but can't find it with the search tool
If you are on the latest patch delete the files in here:

C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1120\db\1120\lnc\all

OR

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1120\db\1120\lnc\all

Depending on your OS.

Other wise they should be in
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1120\db\1120\lnc\all

can anyone sort out the player stats screen? ie. the codes showing instead of goals and appearances. and the players age's all bein the same. patch 11.2.1.

Can i get an english language pack.

Here it is. Extract to:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\languages (non steam users)

If you are a steam user you'll have to ask someone else, I dunno