whenever i click on a players profile my fm crashes, need help fast!!!

Can anyone explain to me current ability and potential ability? I'm having trouble understanding it..

Thanks in advance :D

How do i recall my players from loan? It is alreday a clause in their contract that they can be recalled.

Little mini dilemma that is plaguing my thoughts at the moment. I'm in first season with Torquay, we're top of the table, and have a massive match against Exeter in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy Second Round. My question is, with massive league games coming up, what kind of team do I put out?

hello, i'm new to this forum and I need some help. I have linked the game to my Youtube account but I dont no how to record the actual game. Any help please? Thanks!

I'm going to start work on a new tactic, and I was going to use the Classic system instead of the Wizard, but as I've never used the Classic on 2011 I was wondering if you're able to switch back to the Wizard after?

I'm pretty sure I've seen people say you can, and you can't so I'm not sure?

I know it might seem like a stupid question but how do i create a thread?oO)

hi,
i've never managed to install any skin and i've tried many times i must be doing something wrong
as it hasn't worked on my new or old computer.
wondered if anyone could help?

i downloaded the mega facepack and used the How To Insert FacePacks Into FM11. , but it is still not working does anyone have an idea what else i can try, or will i have to load a new game to get it working as im just using a saved game

Does anybody know whether you can make regular profit in the football league because most teams I have been they are losing a lot of money and it would be nice have a more health financial position?

Hey!
I'm currently living in france and so the game version I bought / own is in french. It's not much of a problem 'cause I speak a bit of french as well, but I'd really prefer to have the game in english.
Is there some sort of "language pack" I can download / buy?

Thanks in advance,
Duarte.

When I'm arranging a friendly cup, the semi-final and the final are always one following the other , if the semi final is 23/01/2011, the final will be 24/01/2011 and I don't know how to change it. It can be done? I would like at least a three days rest between matches but I don't see anyway to that.

How do i recall my players from loan? It is alreday a clause in their contract that they can be recalled.
Go to their profile, Transfer and contract -> Recall from loan.

Any tips to get the best out of Messi?
This would be a question for Tactics & Training and this topic should give you some answers, but I'm going to be kind and save you the trouble: Messi plays at his best as an Attacking Midfielder with a Advanced Playmaker duty.

I know it might seem like a stupid question but how do i create a thread?oO)

fm2011.png

Hey!
I'm currently living in france and so the game version I bought / own is in french. It's not much of a problem 'cause I speak a bit of french as well, but I'd really prefer to have the game in english.
Is there some sort of "language pack" I can download / buy?

Thanks in advance,
Duarte.
In-game, go to the FM logo, choose "Preferences" (or its equivalent in french) and you will be able to choose the language. There might be English.

Does anybody know whether you can make regular profit in the football league because most teams I have been they are losing a lot of money and it would be nice have a more health financial position?

Well, depending on how much does your team loose per month it could be turned around by friendlies at mid-season. They can be really profitable. Also, player wages most times can destroy the finances, so look to sell those players whose wages don't reflect their real impact in the team.

playing as huddersfield in my first season, pretty small squad and i have got 450k to spend.. any ideas for good league 1 players?

Has anyone done an analysis of Sideline Shouts, both solo and combinations, as well as, Shouts with tactics ?

I'm American so I don't get the whole work permit situation. Why are they so hard to acquire for some people? I've missed out on some pretty good players because I couldn't get them work permits even after appealing. Can someone explain how that system works and who I should/shouldn't be targeting due to the difficult of obtaining one? The weirdest thing to me was when I was trying to get Dempsey from Fulham to come to Everton and they wouldn't grant him a work permit. If he's already in England, he should already have one, shouldn't he?

Hi guys

I recently installed a kit and logo pack. I set the new game up and was really impressed with the kits but when i went to sort my tactics out the kit icons which are normally on the pitch have gone. I can put the players in the position but only their name comes up.

So basically i want to find out how to get the kit icons back on the tactic board!
Any help would be scrumtrulessent

Thanks
Tom

I Signed Mateo Kovacic from Dynamo at the start of the first season but it says he will join in 2012!? Can someone please explain this to me?