I Signed Mateo Kovacic from Dynamo at the start of the first season but it says he will join in 2012!? Can someone please explain this to me?
Some countries have rules preventing players singing for foreign clubs until they reach a certain age. In this case, he has to be 18 before he can sign for a foreign club.

Some countries have rules preventing players singing for foreign clubs until they reach a certain age. In this case, he has to be 18 before he can sign for a foreign club.

Thanks.
I thought that might be it as i also signed a 16 year old portuguese player and he joined me immediately.

Thanks.
I thought that might be it as i also signed a 16 year old portuguese player and he joined me immediately.
It will say somewhere when you are making an offer to the club if he can't join immediately.

Hi lads, i have a litlle problem, yu know the logo of the Premier League, i put the right logos but its still default. The logos of the club in PL are all good, i got the real names, but that logo of the PL competition is still default. Anyone could help me to fix it?

Last edited:
Yeah i see it know, thanks, i try that then, but i can only find logos of clubs, not of that PL logo.
The logos of the clubs are good, real names also, only that PL logo.

This is a noob question but oh well..

What are config's and why do you need them/ what do they do?

quick reply would be awesome
thanks

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

?? help

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Anyone??

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

come on!!!!

This is a noob question but oh well..

What are config's and why do you need them/ what do they do?

quick reply would be awesome
thanks

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

?? help

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Anyone??

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

come on!!!!

Configs allow you to program Kits, logos, faces etc into your game.

They don't matter much and when you download something it normally includes the config

Two Questions:

I'm currently playing with Spurs and I'm into the 2016/17 season. Over the last number of years I've brought in some excellent players reaped the rewards by winning pretty evening there out there year in year out.

Unfortunately over time the players wage demands have gone up and I've had to meet them in order to keep them with the club. I'm in a situation now where I'm in deficit by the time I hit Christmas. I generally drop as far a minus £30m and then it comes back up. When I make a board request there just isn't the funds to upgrade facilities etc.. Can you increase ticket prices? Are any of you having a similar problem? The club is valued @ about £430m (3rd richest club).

Secondly i have an aging squad. Modric, Tevez, Gomes, Dzeko etc... are all reaching the end of their lifespan. I've been buying young players year in year out but very few have turned out to be in the same class as the older players. I'm left in a situation where the younger players just won't be good enough. I'm running a small datebase, with the UK only (due to the fact that the laptop I was using originally was **** - I'm now using a beast!). Can anyone recommend some cheap (free?!!) players that I can bring in that will shine?

I'm thinking about starting over even though I'm still winning and not under any pressure from the board. I just don't like the way things are going......

hei guys, i just get an very annoying problem, i set my save file with a password, and usually i can open it , but now when i tried to open it again, suddenly it's said that i put a incorrect password, can somebody help me?

hey can anyone tell me how to download the tactics etc from fm base into my game? or even how to view most of them?

Sorry guys i just wanted to know if i download a face pack say for instance EPL will my default faces like in madrid still show siultaniously with the download? or will just the downloaded ones show

Sorry guys i just wanted to know if i download a face pack say for instance EPL will my default faces like in madrid still show siultaniously with the download? or will just the downloaded ones show
each player is assigned a Unique ID number, so none of the BBVA players faces will change at all mate ;) but if you download a BBVA facepack, they will be overwritten ;)

Thanks mate great help, you see i don't want to have to download that massive pack|) Now do you happen to know where i can download the Madrid youth face packs. Also do most EPL teams have faces or should i download them. One more thing if i were to get tired of the download could i just delete it and will it return to normal? ;)Oh and your a big help just got to pick a better side to support haha:)

Thanks mate great help, you see i don't want to have to download that massive pack|) Now do you happen to know where i can download the Madrid youth face packs. Also do most EPL teams have faces or should i download them. One more thing if i were to get tired of the download could i just delete it and will it return to normal? ;)Oh and your a big help just got to pick a better side to support haha:)
there is no Madrid face pack, here is a youth one though..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3425

Fm does not have the English Premier league rights so there are no logo's, no faces, nothing. you would need to download packs for the EPL as well as logo megapacks like Stuw's ones here..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4312

yea you can, you can just delete the entire Graphics folder you create in your docs/sportsinteractive/fm11/graphics etc... (then everything will revert to normal as well as going into display in game and ticking use skin cache and unticking reload skin on confirm)

Manchester United > every other team ever

Wasn't sure where to ask this but i'll ask in here

I heard that Diego Renan develops into a top young rb .. but his stats dont look to good. How good does he actually become?

If you dont think he's that good.. who would you recommened to in a few seasons take Sagna place in Arsenal line up
Cost - Doesn't matter
Thanks
Reply :)

De Silvestri, Vrasjklo, Appiah, Renan

ca anyonetell me how i post ma results and transfers etc to my story

is it normal to have only 13 mil transfer budget? (I won lots of cups) Im playing Barcelona in june 2011 and before geting the new budget i had 5mil unused. Isn't it very little?and on this budget which mid and DL players should I buy?