Hiyaa Im having problems putting my downloaded skins onto my Fm 11 . i have put the files in the appropriate folders , i had to make a skins folder . I currently have 1 in there it is galaxy skin 2.8 and cant seem to apply it to my fm 11.

Can any one help me ????

as real madrid i am 10 games into the season and won all of them comfortably including man u, athletico and barca but my players are coming to me saying i have a lack of discipline even tho i have had no sendings off and a few yellow cards ... how does that work ???

can anyone point me too a tutorial or explanation on installing custom databases downloaded from here please

I have a problem with Xavi and Iniesta. After a game they have low condition 40-50% and after 1st half they have 50-60%. Whats wrong with them? the trainers say Xavi's stats have decreased (acceleration,work rate) and may continue to decline. Xavi is 31 years old and his value droped from 10mil to 5 in 1 year. About Iniesta (27 years old) the trainers dont say anything. Their work rate/pace/fitness are 12-13 which is low isnt it? What should I do with them? I oftenly give them 2 days rest before big games.

Last edited:
I have instaled patch 11.2.1 russian.................... how I can play it on english, where I can find english language................

PLEASE HELP!!!
i started a game and at the beginning i only clicked England as a playable nation, now after 3 season, i wanted to change team but keep the same manager, but i can't go another team outside of the english league, does anyone know how to change the playable nations, whilst keeping my manager and the same saved file?

PLEASE HELP!!!
i started a game and at the beginning i only clicked England as a playable nation, now after 3 season, i wanted to change team but keep the same manager, but i can't go another team outside of the english league, does anyone know how to change the playable nations, whilst keeping my manager and the same saved file?

it's not possible, you'll have to start a new game, or move to a different english club.

hi guys I just started a new game and the board of the team I'm managing (Tyholland A.F.C, a fictional Irish team) won't let me pay any wages for new players. It just says wages n/a when you are in the board room trying to adjust the budget. Anyone else have similar problems?

I have instaled patch 11.2.1 russian.................... how I can play it on english, where I can find english language................

english.ltc
Download the file and put that into your languages folder and in game select the english language.

In match preparation you can choose 3 tactics, my question is once you have got your tactics to accomplished in all areas can you then choose another 3 tactics to prepare, and if so does your team retain the original tactics, or do they slowly loose the ability to play them?

I am being offered a job as barcelona manager and they are offering me 52grand a week but i cant accept it. When i click on wage the minimum it will let me ask for is 68grand a week before i can say suggest terms and they reject it what can i do?? Please help as i want the job.

i think it deteriorates with time.
the less you play the formation or tactics the less the players will be comfortable with it

What dates do other clubs in Europe release there free players.
England's the first day of the transfer window but what about Spain and France ect.

Last edited:
how do you test a tactic on the long run? without really playing it. Do you just set Use current tactic ? is there anything else? Im starting a new game with a low league team and I wanna see what tactic will work the best.

I have small question: I am managing AC Milan and the Spain National Team Manager Position is vacant. If I sign for the job, will my board get angry? Will I be able to manage both teams? Its summer 2012.

Chiellini is out of contract in 6 months and i would like to sign him, i am 180k p/w under the wage budget and i have 8m transfer budget remaining, but when i approach to sign him the most i can offer him (even after moving the slider) is 76k p/w as a key player and 2.3m sign on fee, he wants 170k and 3.9m and i cannot offer it even though i can afford it. I have lahm, ribery and robben as "first team" squad status on 120k+ wages. How can i sign Chiellini?

On my game to take a screenshot it says you press options + F9 but this isn't working for me, can anyone help ? I'm on a mac if that matters at all..

Hey guys

what happens if i untick the suggar daddy box in the preferences ???

Cheers