im having problems with a few players training levels, random players seem to be messed up. e.g one of my strikers suarez when i look at his training scheduled training is -110% match preparation is 300% and individual training is 10%. he is doing the same training as my other strikers yet his levels are completely different and hes constantly getting injured, this is happening with about a dozen of my squad all in different positions and different training schedules. ive tried dropping my training levels and it makes no difference. im at a loss unless somebody ahs any suggestions.

i really need help with this as its driving me mad

Last edited:
I have small question: I am managing AC Milan and the Spain National Team Manager Position is vacant. If I sign for the job, will my board get angry? Will I be able to manage both teams? Its summer 2012.

you can manage both and it wont affect your milan team

major FM issue. just got in to the UEFA cup with bristol city in my third season. problem is i offloaded all the homegrown players. but u have to have at least 4 to enter the cup. now i have to submit my squad, but i cannot proceed so i can't do any last minute signings. any way around it, or am i stuck for good? and will i just have to start again?

Hi guys - sure loads of ppl have asked this already but I can find an answer anywhere. I've downloaded LFC Marshall's transfer update (which I've always done) but am sure this is the first time it's saved as a DBC, and I can't extract the file. Have got rar and tried to extract to the editor data folder but keep getting an 'error creating file' message. Looks like my comp doesn't recognise DBC? Have tried looking around for ages but can't find an answer. Any ideas?

hey anyone know a league i can join

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Plz can some1 send me any league detials

Alright guys,

I'm having some trouble with my Newcastle save, I'm in 2014 and I've just been offered a new contract at 50k a week which is fine, but I can't accept it.

The lowest wage I can request is 100k a week which the board won't accept. Can anyone help me out with this? It's the first time I've had this happen to me and don't really want to leave as I've just got a few brilliant regens coming though.

Anyone know what to do?

Cheers

Alright guys,

I'm having some trouble with my Newcastle save, I'm in 2014 and I've just been offered a new contract at 50k a week which is fine, but I can't accept it.

The lowest wage I can request is 100k a week which the board won't accept. Can anyone help me out with this? It's the first time I've had this happen to me and don't really want to leave as I've just got a few brilliant regens coming though.

Anyone know what to do?

Cheers
I saw a similar thread and with any luck it was probably you who posted it. Just holiday through it.

major FM issue. just got in to the UEFA cup with bristol city in my third season. problem is i offloaded all the homegrown players. but u have to have at least 4 to enter the cup. now i have to submit my squad, but i cannot proceed so i can't do any last minute signings. any way around it, or am i stuck for good? and will i just have to start again?

Likewise, holiday through it and your assistant manager should deal with it. Otherwise if that fails you need to restart.

When viewing the national pool is there a way for you to filter it to only show players from the top leagues?

hi, everybody.
the homegrown players in the champions league squad have to be at least 4 from my club and at least 8 from the same nation. my problem here is that i have a number of young players, who have trained at my club for 3 or more years between the age of 15 and 21, but they are stil not beeing marked as homegrown. why is that and can i do something about it?
thanks and have fun

hi just a quick question, how do teams qualify for the U20's world cup. currently managing scotland who appeared in the first in 2011 where they finished 3rd but none of the 4 since

If a player plays for the youth squad of a country, can he still be eligible for another country?

hi, everybody.
the homegrown players in the champions league squad have to be at least 4 from my club and at least 8 from the same nation. my problem here is that i have a number of young players, who have trained at my club for 3 or more years between the age of 15 and 21, but they are stil not beeing marked as homegrown. why is that and can i do something about it?
thanks and have fun

just holiday through

i am new too fm and this is my first complete season, i am on the 20th of june 2011 in my man u game. I haven't received a new transfer budget? Should i keep waiting or do i have to ask the board for it or something? All the other teams are throwing money around :'(

thanks

i am new too fm and this is my first complete season, i am on the 20th of june 2011 in my man u game. I haven't received a new transfer budget? Should i keep waiting or do i have to ask the board for it or something? All the other teams are throwing money around :'(

thanks

just wait one more week ;)

thanks

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

i'm back with another problem. Put in an offer for aaron ramsey before i got this transfer budget because i didn't want any competition. i could not negotiate with him because i had no transfer budget. had to withdraw offer and now it just says "man utd have cancelled contract negotiations with Ramsey" Have i well and truly ruined that?

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

i'm back with another problem. Put in an other for aaron ramsey before i got this transfer budget because i didn't want any competition. i could not negotiate with him because i had no transfer budget. had to withdraw offer and now it just says "man utd have cancelled contract negotiations with Ramsey"

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

doesn't matter i've sorted it out

Last edited:
Well I went to play my Arsenal save today and every time I try to play it this message appears:

13zcosl.jpg

I am now royally ****** off as I was on an 18 match winning streak and hadn't lost in any competitions the whole season up to November. All my other saves work, why has this happened? :(

Last edited:
Well I went to play my Arsenal save today and every time I try to play it this message appears:

13zcosl.jpg

I am now royally ****** off as I was on an 18 match winning streak and hadn't lost in any competitions the whole season up to November. All my other saves work, why has this happened? :(

Your save file is corrupted. It is gone I'm afraid. If you really want it back you could try using system restore...

You should go into preferences and change your saving to 3 file rolling autosave. Then this basically cannot happen as you will always have some earlier backup saves.

I have a problem with steam. I reinstalled my football manager, but now when I try to start the game nothing happen. When I try to start the game with steam it says that steam doesn't react. What can I do?