I neeed some help, im thinking of starting a new game in iceland and was just wandering if anyone knows how much tv money and prize money you get, also will the money increase if the leagues reputation increases.

Lol great. I tried deleting the settings folder - didn't work. I tried system restore - didn't work. My preferences were already set as 3 file rolling save and the only earlier save I have is before the season started in May, and I was in November.

I am now royally ****** off :D

how do i upload a photo onto a thread so it would show up below here?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

thanks that helped. great thread.

How can i AVIOD to tick on the options all the time, when i want to see a match Tv-View? I want to see my team ratings, team morale, shots on target, when the match is played. . The problem is that when I tick on what I want to have available when the match are started, it disappears when I make a sub, and Whenever a new match are to be played. I want to be able to tick just once, and what I have ticked is available all the time I have a match, without disappearing.

I'm just reading up on training, is it right you can set your team up to train on certain ways of playing? I know in 'Match Preparation' you have the option to work on 3 formations, and you can set them to concentrate on 'Blending', 'Defending Positions', 'Attacking Set Pieces' etc. But is there a way of training them to play defensive so they can hold on to leads, keep the ball, or attacking etc.?

Last edited:
I'm playing as Arsenal and won the Champions league and Carling Cup. runners up in the prem by 1 point. so i had a good season. but now in the 2nd season of my save, I have 25 players in my first team. Should I offload alot of them?

Most of them are quite young and it's going to be hard to play them all this season but do you think I should stick with 25 men as I'm aiming for all 4 competitions this season.

If a player plays for the youth squad of a country, can he still be eligible for another country?

Yes, providing they haven't been called up to the 1st team of the country they picked up youth caps for

I am playing in second season with Newcastle. Just signed Adebayor @ start of season via my board but he just don't perform. I play him poacher alongside Lukaku(who has improved magnificently) and he makes horrible misses. asked him to place shots but he refused.

Now what should i do?? He is eating ****** 175k wages. :/

Fm base help ? Ive tried uploading a story a few times and it wont let me do it, it says a admin needs to check it but ive been waiting for ages? any help

the story below is my old one ?

I am playing in second season with Newcastle. Just signed Adebayor @ start of season via my board but he just don't perform. I play him poacher alongside Lukaku(who has improved magnificently) and he makes horrible misses. asked him to place shots but he refused.

Now what should i do?? He is eating ****** 175k wages. :/

Warn to transfer list him. You can't have dead weight at your club when you don't have lots of wages to throw away. If he takes it badly, show him the door. If he says he'll improved, try him on weaker teams or rest him for a period of time and play him in reserve matches.

Warn to transfer list him. You can't have dead weight at your club when you don't have lots of wages to throw away. If he takes it badly, show him the door. If he says he'll improved, try him on weaker teams or rest him for a period of time and play him in reserve matches.
Yep, he started that at City so I stuck him in the reserves for a month.
Brought him back in, and he was fine.

I need help big time, i started a game as Crewe in League 2 and in my first season we went up as champs into league 1, then my second season we finished 4th and went out in the play offs, now into my 3rd season and ive rebuilt the squad from scratch ad now they are all championship standard players but i cant win a game and i dunno what to do as its annoying me.

Hello guys I'm new to FM and I need huge help..I begun a new game with Olympiakos but I need serious help.How can I set a squad?How can I make changes during the match?(Football Manager 2011)
Thanks in advance,George

Im losing the will to live now and getting really fed up i just cant win yet my players are all of a higher standard then anyone else in league 1.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

come on people i need a reply asap

i am having a problem getting players to switch natonality. i am the scottish manager and the depth of the national pool is becoming desperately poor. there in an option todiscuss a players nationality under interaction > talk to press > tranfers > nationality, although i have only been able to interact with other nation players while i have been a club manager and those that are scottish i can only have a private chat with. while being a national and club manager simutaniously this option has been visable but not selectable for player who are scottish but declared for another, those who have played in scotland for 5+ years but "see's no benefit" with and without u21 and youth caps and players approaching 5 years in scotland both eu and non eu and with and without u21 and youth caps. when does this option become avalible and who for? this is increasingly frustrating as i have purposly bought players just to make them scottish.

I am playing as Hibs and I am sitting top of the league after 11 games, I am now playing Rangers at Ibrox, should I keep my Hibs tactic or go defensive? Rangers have a real tendancy to hold out for 1-0 wins.

I have some quality in areas to match Rangers but they are better overall, my strikers are playing very well which could cause them a problem, I have Mateja Kezman and Leigh Griffiths who both score just about every week. Big Sol Bamba is a class act at the back as well but he's unsettled.

Last edited:
just holiday through

dude, thanks, but that's not the actual problem. see, i have no problem continuing my game. i just don't fill the quota of 25 players for the CL and use U21 players. it's just that my young players, who have been playing at my club for more than 3 years, they don't become homegrown. i have several players from the U19 squad and some i've bought when they were still 16 or 17. and now, 4 years later, they should be homegrown. but they're not. and that's my question.

come guys I need help...my question is very simple I'll re post-it here:"Hello guys I'm new to FM and I need huge help..I begun a new game with Olympiakos but I need serious help.How can I set a squad?How can I make changes during the match?(Football Manager 2011)"
Thanks in advance,George

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Why is my quick substitution button grey?I can't click it and I can't make any substitutions

little answer :

how can i take the print screen from FM 2011? (A)

thanks