The Help Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 787
  • Views Views 118K
good to know that i helped you a bit :)

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

what do you mean? you are struggling with games or you having technical issues? you can't play games bug?

try victor moses..i'm not sure if he is good for prem but he is a definite purchase for championship soo yeah... Go to player search and filter it..attributes etc..

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Is there a way to replace all blank faces in the game with a default face. I am using the Fm07 skin and the blank faces are to dark to see on my screen.

Sorry but i don't think you can...unless someone has pictures for every single player which is very very unlikely.

For God's sake, I can't submit a Ghana squad as they only have two GKs and Kingston is injured!

yeah what he said above me :) national pool doesn't mean thats all the ghana players...theres much more too come :)

Right playing the game on Steam and I selected the 11.2.1 database as I wanted to se LFC Marshalls update to play as Newcastle (more money) but when I go to the game status it says I'm playing the game on 11.3. Does this mean that I have the 11.2 database and tactics like JP Woodys high scoring will work effectively likethey did?

hey i am having a lots of problems. like some times, the game wont start, sometimes the save wont load.
what to do??

Managing Sunderland 1st season

got 9 mill to spend, pretty happy with the few signings i made but need a right winger

Any suggestions?

Was going try Julien Faubert but wages too high
You dont need a right winger, Stéphane Sessegnon started of a 3 star and at the end of my first season i finihsed 6th and he went up to 4, he is quality.

Last edited:
Hi, i need abit of help finding where it says what preferred moves the player has?

i've created a sig pic but when i copy and paste the URL it says invalid file

any one know how to fix this

RIGHT BACK
Needs to be young, and needs to suit into my Dortmund team.
Would like if he has a good potential (a talent)
Got 2,5 million to buy for..
:)

RIGHT BACK
Needs to be young, and needs to suit into my Dortmund team.
Would like if he has a good potential (a talent)
Got 2,5 million to buy for..
:)

Why don't you use the player search? Filter it to what you want it is the most easiest..

How to you give the players a face in the menu? So if I click on a player you can see a picture of him. Is it only possible with the downloadable facepacks or can I do it myself?

How to you give the players a face in the menu? So if I click on a player you can see a picture of him. Is it only possible with the downloadable facepacks or can I do it myself?

You can either download Facepacks or if you know how to do it, you insert pictures into the folder but i don't know how..you have to ask someone who knows how to do it.

Sry for my bad English, i come from Germany ;)

I have one question: When i want to buy a player, sometimes he want that i public interest do before he want to come in my club.But the option, when i make a offer, is to be gone.When i talk with the media, nothing happens and the player still wants that i make it public. Is this a bug?What can i do?Thanks for help.

Last edited:
I'm having a bit of a problem. I got Southampton to the Premiership and am currently in my third season in the Premiership. I'm looking to strengthen my scouting but when trying to sign the better scouts who demand higher wages (understandably) I can only offer them about a fraction of what they want. I am no financial troubles and currently have a £15mil transfer budget. Is there any way I can get the board to increase the amount they're willing to offer scouts? Without good scouts, the club wont be able to find any good youngsters...

I'm having a bit of a problem. I got Southampton to the Premiership and am currently in my third season in the Premiership. I'm looking to strengthen my scouting but when trying to sign the better scouts who demand higher wages (understandably) I can only offer them about a fraction of what they want. I am no financial troubles and currently have a £15mil transfer budget. Is there any way I can get the board to increase the amount they're willing to offer scouts? Without good scouts, the club wont be able to find any good youngsters...

Yes by increasing your wage budget higher. Ask your board to offer you more wage budget if not adjust it in Board Room higher.

Back